Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) 11:58 - Jan 5 with 17075 viewsRangersDave

Didnt see one posted so i thought i would start my first one of the new year.

I am predicting (despite the thread title) a rip snorting 4-2 to Rangers with the ugly duckings scoring first.

Eze, Hugill and BOS for 3 of our 4 (assuming they play of course)

Urrrrsssssss

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 12:07 - Jan 5 with 3785 viewsHooparoo

I love your avatar.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 12:09 - Jan 5 with 3783 viewsDavieQPR

I believe Eze has started every game this season and Manning has missed one. These two need to be rested before they are injured. Will be a good indication if Smith plays as to whether he is staying or not. Hugill will more than likely get a run about with Pugh and Shopido on flanks.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 12:23 - Jan 5 with 3747 viewsconnell10

Any streams for this match?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 12:51 - Jan 5 with 3675 viewsPerthRs

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 12:23 - Jan 5 by connell10

Spot on Connell with that request, been searching but no joy as yet any help gratefully accepted.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 12:59 - Jan 5 with 3625 viewsLblock

I understand these games can be watched via Bet365 so I’d imagine streams?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:01 - Jan 5 with 3624 viewsaston_hoop

Strong side, Masterson debut, kids on the bench

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:14 - Jan 5 with 3510 viewsterryb

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:01 - Jan 5 by aston_hoop

Strong side, Masterson debut, kids on the bench

Six changes, but I don't think it can be describes as a weak side. I know you didn't, but I'm sure some will!
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:27 - Jan 5 with 3417 viewsderbyhoop

Neither Eze nor Manning involved. Seems sensible to me.
Mlakar not involved, which implies he is on the way out. And parent club won't want him cup-tied. Although it won't affect Brighton's progress .
Masterson debut.
Shodipo, Dalling and Gubbins on bench. Dalling has been on fire for U23s in recent games.

I hope we do enough to progress and we've picked a side capable of doing that.
. As Clive said, you don't rest players to ensure mid-table placement.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:38 - Jan 5 with 3334 viewscyprusmel

Fulton Makay playing for them, that will stir things up.
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:38 - Jan 5 with 3338 viewsAntti_Heinola

Seems about the best MW could do really: Manning and Eze had to be rested. In defence, he has almost zero choice with injuries. Amos has played a lot recently too, so that makes sense. Still plenty of talent going forward.

Bare bones.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:42 - Jan 5 with 3304 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Shodipo, Dalling and Gubbins among our subs. Cracking to see.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:57 - Jan 5 with 3153 viewsHantsR

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 12:23 - Jan 5 by connell10

This seems good https://www.vipleague.lc/1-queens-park-rangers-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:59 - Jan 5 with 3119 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:57 - Jan 5 by HantsR

This seems good https://www.vipleague.lc/1-queens-park-rangers-vs-swansea-city-live-streaming

Debbie, you're a legend!

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:08 - Jan 5 with 2969 viewsGloucs_R

who is Gubbins?

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:08 - Jan 5 with 2960 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Rangers so far. Succession of corners ends with a Chair cross-shot flashing across the School End goal from left to right.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:10 - Jan 5 with 2932 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Kelly saves well from a long shot.

Swansea corner. CTN.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:11 - Jan 5 with 2915 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:08 - Jan 5 by Gloucs_R

who is Gubbins?

Centre half from the academy. I like him.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:12 - Jan 5 with 2888 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hugill nearly in on an underhit Bidwell backpass.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:18 - Jan 5 with 2792 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Free for us at the left corner of their box.

Chair...Bidwell clears.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:19 - Jan 5 with 2756 viewsJAPRANGERS

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 13:57 - Jan 5 by HantsR

Thanks a million!!
Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:19 - Jan 5 with 2758 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Masterson doing well so far.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:23 - Jan 5 with 2699 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers counter, Wallace crosses, cleared for a throw.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:23 - Jan 5 with 2685 viewsBrianMcCarthy

First BOS run of the day. CTN.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:24 - Jan 5 with 2670 viewsBrianMcCarthy

1-0 Hugill.

Swans match thread (or our yearly cup capitulation) on 14:25 - Jan 5 with 2637 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS frees Kane, good cross to Hugill by the penalty spot, chests it down and volleys to the left bottom corner. Nice goal.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024