Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally converting our shots on target to goals scored 16:15 - Jan 5 with 1620 viewsMelakaRanger

Against Cardiff. 7 shots gave 6 goals

Today. 10 shots gave 5 goals

Long May it continue
Finally converting our shots on target to goals scored on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 1572 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BBC says we had twenty shots.

I lost count of the amount of times I typed "blocked".

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Finally converting our shots on target to goals scored on 16:25 - Jan 5 with 1572 viewsBoston

It's the number of 'clear chances' we were making, then not taking, that had troubled me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Finally converting our shots on target to goals scored on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 1452 viewsMelakaRanger

My figures are for the shots on target we are converting, not the total number of shots
Finally converting our shots on target to goals scored on 18:48 - Jan 5 with 1403 viewsdachiltern

Finally converting our shots on target to goals scored on 18:33 - Jan 5 by MelakaRanger

My figures are for the shots on target we are converting, not the total number of shots

I would certainly agree with that but assume you are including as ‘on targt’ the majority of Hughills attempts which predominantly were into the upper tier. Today his two goals showed why he was rated so highly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024