Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report 17:45 - Jan 6 with 2862 viewsNorthernr

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report 6th Jan 2020 17:44
QPR picked up where they left off against Cardiff City on New Year's Day, with a 5-1 FA Cup victory against their bitter rivals Swansea on Sunday afternoon. 15

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 18:18 - Jan 6 with 2728 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lovely stuff. Chucklesome.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 18:28 - Jan 6 with 2687 viewsNed_Kennedys

Great report but ratings are low for our lot: felt most of the team were an 8 with a few worth a 9.
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 00:54 - Jan 7 with 1984 viewsCLAREMAN1995

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 18:28 - Jan 6 by Ned_Kennedys

Great report but ratings are low for our lot: felt most of the team were an 8 with a few worth a 9.

What happened to Clive please give Chair a 10 he only got an eight in the match report
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 08:16 - Jan 7 with 1850 viewsA40Bosh

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 00:54 - Jan 7 by CLAREMAN1995

What happened to Clive please give Chair a 10 he only got an eight in the match report

I think if he can put that same performance in against a full strength Leeds or West Brom team and puts a couple in the back of the net a "10" might come out but that was a below strength Swansea side. Not taking anything away from what was a great performance from us and a very enjoyable game to watch but we need to see us play like that against some of the better sides.

By the way............. How lovely would it be to be a fly on the wall at 12:00pm this Sunday to listen to the chanting between Cardiff and Swansea when they play each other.

"5 - 1 - We only lost 5-1, we only lost 5-1"

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 11:11 - Jan 7 with 1677 viewsAntti_Heinola

Very, very funny report, thanks Clive.

Bare bones.

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 12:29 - Jan 7 with 1603 viewswestberksr

quality Clive

gutted i missed it; had a game myself and thought i'd be tight for time to get there (& assumed we'd do our usual good win followed by FA Cup disaster)

brilliant report
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 15:14 - Jan 7 with 1450 viewsNorthernr

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 18:28 - Jan 6 by Ned_Kennedys

Interactive ratings say...

Liam Kelly 6.31
Todd Kane 6.26
Geoff Cameron 7.02
Conor Masterson 6.96
Lee Wallace 7.35
Josh Scowen 7.18
Dominic Ball 7.29
Bright Osayi-Samuel 7.72
Marc Pugh 7.00
Ilias Chair 7.92
Jordan Hugill 7.68
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 16:07 - Jan 7 with 1394 viewsngbqpr

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 15:14 - Jan 7 by Northernr

Interactive ratings say...

Liam Kelly 6.31
Todd Kane 6.26
Geoff Cameron 7.02
Conor Masterson 6.96
Lee Wallace 7.35
Josh Scowen 7.18
Dominic Ball 7.29
Bright Osayi-Samuel 7.72
Marc Pugh 7.00
Ilias Chair 7.92
Jordan Hugill 7.68

As ever, we're a tough crowd to please.

No 8s in a 5-1 win...

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Login to get fewer ads

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 16:36 - Jan 7 with 1354 viewsAustrianHoop

This was my annual QPR game and I am not complaining, wife and kids liked it too! The kids were even asked to help carry the huge yellow flag to the center circle, which they were very happy to do... Funny what you said about Kane and so true, really clever going forward but makes one nervous when having to stop a tricky opponent. Anyway a great weekend in London yet again and a relief to find out that QPR can actually win a game even when I am there...
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 17:22 - Jan 7 with 1308 viewsNed_Kennedys

QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 16:07 - Jan 7 by ngbqpr

No 8s in a 5-1 win...

Kelly's rating is ridiculous: didn't make an error all game, good distribution, and a few great saves.

I think some extreme Lumley obsessives have marked him a 1 or a 2......
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 21:30 - Jan 7 with 1130 viewsnix

No 8s in a 5-1 win...

Seriously? Were any of the raters actually at the match?
QPR's in-form firepower downs Swans - Report on 02:00 - Jan 8 with 1027 viewsQPROslo

No 8s in a 5-1 win...

Based on them being closer to 8 than 7, there are three 8's in there BOS, Chair and Hugill.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024