Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nice to see .... 19:58 - Jan 6 with 2409 viewsloftboy

The BBC adopting sky’s Leeds wànkathon . Anyone would think they are a big club.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Nice to see .... on 20:01 - Jan 6 with 2380 viewssmegma

I thought I was s watching LUTV. Talk about embarrassing.

Home fans are in shock as there's an atmosphere for once.
Nice to see .... on 20:02 - Jan 6 with 2371 viewsconnell10

Com on Arsenal , fooking hate Leeds!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nice to see .... on 20:05 - Jan 6 with 2355 viewsstowmarketrange

Nice to see .... on 20:02 - Jan 6 by connell10

Com on Arsenal , fooking hate Leeds!

A cup run might be the best chance of them blowing promotion again.
Nice to see .... on 20:08 - Jan 6 with 2324 viewsconnell10

Nice to see .... on 20:05 - Jan 6 by stowmarketrange

A cup run might be the best chance of them blowing promotion again.

Mmm like your angle mate , com on Leeds!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nice to see ....p on 20:09 - Jan 6 with 2316 viewsStanisgod

I also noticed Wayne Rooneys Derby County had a featured number, wouldn't have had one 2 weeks ago.
As embarrassing as Sky

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Nice to see .... on 20:16 - Jan 6 with 2270 viewscollegeranger

I see we were virtually last on the highlights last night! Best results - Best goals and we get the graveyard! We could have beaten them 10-1 naked and we would still be last! But hey ho at least we had 10 min of Chelsea huffing and puffing against Forest nice and early!
Nice to see .... on 21:13 - Jan 6 with 2072 viewseghamranger

Good game though!!

Arsenal a better team under Arteta
Nice to see .... on 21:51 - Jan 6 with 1987 viewsHarbour

Dirty Leeds lose
Login to get fewer ads

Nice to see .... on 21:56 - Jan 6 with 1959 viewsNoDiddley

Champions of Europe
As an aside they were playing v 2 sideshow Bobs & can someone put a picture up of Arteta & action man. I’m sure he’s based his hair cut on him😳
Nice to see .... on 21:57 - Jan 6 with 1956 viewsEsox_Lucius

Did Granit Xhaka shag Danny Mills' wife/ daughter or something, the hatred was palpable.

The grass is always greener.

Nice to see .... on 23:50 - Jan 6 with 1739 viewsbob566

Nice to see .... on 20:16 - Jan 6 by collegeranger

I see we were virtually last on the highlights last night! Best results - Best goals and we get the graveyard! We could have beaten them 10-1 naked and we would still be last! But hey ho at least we had 10 min of Chelsea huffing and puffing against Forest nice and early!

Would you have had us top billing out of interest. Two mediocre championship clubs going head to head. I'd love to have seen more coverage too but some perspective is needed.
Nice to see .... on 00:43 - Jan 7 with 1687 viewsPlanetHonneywood

if Leeds had played Liverpool, I wonder who they’d have said were ‘European Champions’?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Nice to see .... on 19:54 - Jan 7 with 1449 viewsManinBlack

Nice to see .... on 20:16 - Jan 6 by collegeranger

Virtually last to be shown on BBC but better than not being on at all. Congratulations to BT Sport in their FA Cup highlights who missed us out entirely yet they showed Oxford v Hartlepool. I hadn't realised QPR had folded. So much for the quality goals we scored. It never happened according to BT Sport.
Nice to see .... on 20:32 - Jan 7 with 1384 viewspaulparker

Nice to see .... on 19:54 - Jan 7 by ManinBlack

Virtually last to be shown on BBC but better than not being on at all. Congratulations to BT Sport in their FA Cup highlights who missed us out entirely yet they showed Oxford v Hartlepool. I hadn't realised QPR had folded. So much for the quality goals we scored. It never happened according to BT Sport.

The media have always hated us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Nice to see .... on 21:17 - Jan 7 with 1327 viewsVancouverHoop

Nice to see .... on 19:54 - Jan 7 by ManinBlack

TV makes it's FA cup choices this way.

1) Minnow v Giant

2) Giant v Minnow

3) Giant v Giant

4) Minnow v Minnow

4) Mediocrity v Giant

5) Giant v Mediocrity

T'was ever thus:
Nice to see .... on 22:30 - Jan 7 with 1261 viewsstowmarketrange

Nice to see .... on 21:17 - Jan 7 by VancouverHoop

1) Minnow v Giant

2) Giant v Minnow

3) Giant v Giant

4) Minnow v Minnow

4) Mediocrity v Giant

5) Giant v Mediocrity

T'was ever thus:

I think the bbc likes to show a premier league team live because they never get to show the premier league teams any other times during the season,apart from highlights.Better still for them if it’s liverpool or Man Utd.
Nice to see .... on 22:40 - Jan 7 with 1243 viewsNed_Kennedys

The TV companies have chosen which replays they want to show live: Jose's Spurs v Boro and of course Man Utd v Wolves which fully deserves to be shown after the thrill a minute end to end game between the sides in the first match....
Nice to see .... on 10:46 - Jan 8 with 1105 viewsderbyhoop

Watched it last night.
The running order was embarrassing.
Sheffield United vs AFC Fylde warranted 4 times the amount devoted to us.
I know Championship vs Championship doesn't normally set the pulses racing (see R4 vs the Wendys) but 3 cracking goals (Hugill's 1st, Wallace and Scowen) out of 5. WTF

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Nice to see .... on 11:20 - Jan 8 with 1073 viewsthame_hoops

Nice to see .... on 10:46 - Jan 8 by derbyhoop

Watched it last night.
The running order was embarrassing.
Sheffield United vs AFC Fylde warranted 4 times the amount devoted to us.
I know Championship vs Championship doesn't normally set the pulses racing (see R4 vs the Wendys) but 3 cracking goals (Hugill's 1st, Wallace and Scowen) out of 5. WTF

I'm assuming the running order is decided before a ball has even been kicked
Nice to see .... on 12:18 - Jan 8 with 1029 viewsManinBlack

Nice to see .... on 21:17 - Jan 7 by VancouverHoop

1) Minnow v Giant

2) Giant v Minnow

3) Giant v Giant

4) Minnow v Minnow

4) Mediocrity v Giant

5) Giant v Mediocrity

T'was ever thus:

Whilst I understand this selection process for live games, I am actually talking about the round up highlights programme on BT Sport. The whole point of a round up is to show all the goals from all the games. Yet for some reason they showed Wolves v Man Utd 0-0, Millwall v Newport, Oxford v Hartlepool and all the rest of the fixtures, whilst QPR v Swansea and Burton v Northampton, both with six goals, were not shown.

How can you do a comprehensive round up of all the goals by leaving two fixtures out as if they never happened? It is like Match of the Day featuring the games played on a Saturday but then leaving a couple of the fixtures out of the highlights.
Nice to see .... on 12:23 - Jan 8 with 1012 viewssmegma

Nice to see .... on 11:20 - Jan 8 by thame_hoops

I'm assuming the running order is decided before a ball has even been kicked

Yes. Anyone who thought showing highlights of Gills v West Ham having already shown it live needs sectioning. One of the worse games on the weekend.
Nice to see .... on 12:29 - Jan 8 with 997 viewsbob566

Nice to see .... on 12:23 - Jan 8 by smegma

Yes. Anyone who thought showing highlights of Gills v West Ham having already shown it live needs sectioning. One of the worse games on the weekend.

so annoying. That happens with the champions league all the time. Lets say you watch city vs whoever and then they discuss the match after and then the program ends. Then the highlights of the other euro games will be the next program up and they always kick off with the match they've just shown.
Nice to see .... on 13:48 - Jan 9 with 801 viewsR_from_afar

I have been trying to work out where Arteta got his look from. Oh, hang on...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024