Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ 11:21 - Jan 8 with 4630 viewspaesanu

At the start, under Ronald Koeman, there was no problem because of his presence. He brings a big aura with him because of who he is and where he’s been. The first thing you learn from him is never, but never, be late for team meals. It was well documented that he kept Sadio (Mane) out of a big game once and everybody was wondering why and it was simply because Sadio had been late for a meeting. That was him. But different managers come in and they didn’t have that power of personality. (Jose) Fonte ran the club at that time — that’s not in a negative way but a positive way — and I learned a lot from him. But by the time he left and the managers were changing we were **** and the only person who really got it was Mark Hughes.

He took me to one side one day and said: ‘What’s the matter with this lot?’ And I told him: ‘They’ve got no bollocks.’ ‘Scuse my French. And he wound me up to go into a team meeting and basically dig them all out.

I had to pull Ryan (Bertrand), who was a mate of mine, to one side and say ‘Look, I’m going to go in there and give them all a right volley and I’m afraid I’m going to make you first or else they’ll think I’m just looking after my mates.’ Ryan went along with it. We got the results after that — not great results but enough to keep us up.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 11:27 - Jan 8 with 4593 viewsdanehoop

Says a bit more about Hughes aversion to actual management I think than much about Charlie.

Never knowingly understood

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 11:29 - Jan 8 with 4583 viewsMick_S

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 11:27 - Jan 8 by danehoop

Says a bit more about Hughes aversion to actual management I think than much about Charlie.

Didn't quite fancy it, did he!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 11:47 - Jan 8 with 4512 viewsJigsore

i'll always appreciate Charlie Austin's time here but he is 100% bonafide talksport. and that's not a good thing.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 12:04 - Jan 8 with 4451 viewssmegma

What Is the point of this thread ??
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 12:17]
Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 12:13 - Jan 8 with 4421 viewspaesanu

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 12:04 - Jan 8 by smegma

What Is the point of this thread ??
[Post edited 8 Jan 2020 12:17]

Quiet day, and 99% of posters here are fans of Austin, and 99% of posters here think that Hughes is Satan. So I thought it an interesting juxtaposition.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 12:23 - Jan 8 with 4380 viewsrobith

Might explain why no one wanted him around after Hughes went. Became proper persona non grata
Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 12:56 - Jan 8 with 4262 viewsdaveB

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 12:13 - Jan 8 by paesanu

Quiet day, and 99% of posters here are fans of Austin, and 99% of posters here think that Hughes is Satan. So I thought it an interesting juxtaposition.

I don't think he's Satan i just think he's a shite manager and him having no idea how to turn it around and getting one of his players to sort the dressing room out sums him up
Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 13:11 - Jan 8 with 4207 views18StoneOfHoop

Odd how his old annoying Taff lieutenant Bowen is
doing so well at 'Ding at the moment. .

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Login to get fewer ads

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 13:36 - Jan 8 with 4123 viewsconnell10

Clint Hill liked Arry and Barton, go figure!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 16:45 - Jan 8 with 3903 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

‘At the start, under Ronald Koeman, there was no problem because of his presence. He brings a big aura with him because of who he is and where he’s been. The first thing you learn from him is never, but never, be late for team meals’

I love Chaz but he doesn’t look like he’s been late to meant meals recently.

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 16:50 - Jan 8 with 3888 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I love Austin for how good he was for us, and how much he helped us.

However if i wasn't a QPR fan, just a neutral, I would think Austin is a kn*bhead

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 17:34 - Jan 8 with 3802 viewsJAPRANGERS

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 16:45 - Jan 8 by BazzaInTheLoft

‘At the start, under Ronald Koeman, there was no problem because of his presence. He brings a big aura with him because of who he is and where he’s been. The first thing you learn from him is never, but never, be late for team meals’

I love Chaz but he doesn’t look like he’s been late to meant meals recently.

Yeah he is somewhat tubby these days is our Charlie. And oh my god , his hair.......
Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 17:35 - Jan 8 with 3791 viewskensalriser

He’s not tubby, they’re just cycling shorts.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 19:13 - Jan 8 with 3661 viewsLythamR

Bit strange telling stories that makes you look like a "Bellboy!"
Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 20:44 - Jan 8 with 3553 viewsdaveB

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 17:34 - Jan 8 by JAPRANGERS

Yeah he is somewhat tubby these days is our Charlie. And oh my god , his hair.......

i wouldn't mind being as tubby as him
Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 22:52 - Jan 8 with 3403 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie's just a working class bloke that got away from the building sites and made an awful lot of dosh smashing a football into the oppo's goal.
On top of that he put John (spit) fcking Terry unceremoniously on his arse on the pitch at LR and for that I shall be forever eternally grateful, that and the goals he scored for us.
Mark Hughes is nobody.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 23:42 - Jan 8 with 3329 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 22:52 - Jan 8 by ted_hendrix

Charlie's just a working class bloke that got away from the building sites and made an awful lot of dosh smashing a football into the oppo's goal.
On top of that he put John (spit) fcking Terry unceremoniously on his arse on the pitch at LR and for that I shall be forever eternally grateful, that and the goals he scored for us.
Mark Hughes is nobody.

Good man, Ted.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 08:46 - Jan 9 with 3131 viewsWilly_WonkR

Charlie Austin is a Mark Hughes fan 🤷🏻‍♂️ on 13:36 - Jan 8 by connell10

Clint Hill liked Arry and Barton, go figure!!

Clint thought that HR was "a shambles".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024