Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The London Borough of Brent 17:26 - Jan 9 with 1218 viewsBoston

Anyone ever sue them or any other Borough? Mrs Boston had a nasty accident (broken bones and stuff),due to their negligence, now I’ve never been the type of bloke to litigate but she’s banged up and angry, ooer....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The London Borough of Brent on 18:03 - Jan 9 with 1157 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sorry to hear that Boston, I do hope your wife gets well soon.

As for litigation you'd need to provide more details to determine the chances of success but do bear in mind that they're skint so it may be a battle. Brent Central has the UK's highest benefits bill.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 18:13]
The London Borough of Brent on 18:10 - Jan 9 with 1137 viewsdanehoop

https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/law-and-courts/personal-injuries/

Never knowingly understood

The London Borough of Brent on 18:48 - Jan 9 with 1078 viewsLblock

The London Borough of Brent on 18:03 - Jan 9 by Benny_the_Ball

Sorry to hear that Boston, I do hope your wife gets well soon.

As for litigation you'd need to provide more details to determine the chances of success but do bear in mind that they're skint so it may be a battle. Brent Central has the UK's highest benefits bill.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 18:13]

They may be "skint"... but they'll be insured!!

Expect to be fought all the way, it'll move at a glacial pace but, if you've got a strong case, I say go for it.
You might touch lucky and if yours is an open and shut job the insurers may start coughing offers quicker than usual

GWS to Mrs Boston, hope the recovery is quick
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 18:49]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The London Borough of Brent on 18:56 - Jan 9 with 1040 viewshubble

I know several Brent councillors well Boz, so let me know if I can help in any way.
The London Borough of Brent on 21:44 - Jan 9 with 865 viewsjohncharles

Get a no win no fee solicitor. I had a case against Hammersmith and Fulham. Their first reaction was NO. Their insurance Co. eventually settled. Get as much evidence as poss. Witnesses would be great. Photographs of the scene showing how and why. Hospital reports. Write down your version of events now whilst it’s fresh in your mind.
P.S. I’d never sued anyone before. The solicitor will guide you through the process, how much compensation you can realistically expect. Which offers to refuse and which to accept.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2020 21:55]

Strong and stable my arse.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024