Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford predictions. 09:26 - Jan 10 with 7386 viewssdm19994

All I have been seeing the past few days is them saying how many they're going to beat us by, how poorly we're ran and how BMW (slightly tragic) is gonna tear our defence apart. Usual tripe from their fanbase.

What I'd do for a sh*thouse 1 0 win,

Predictions?
Brentford predictions. on 09:31 - Jan 10 with 4187 viewsWatford_Ranger

As great as the last couple of games have been they’ll correctly go out as big favourites.

Would be delighted with a point but expecting a two goal defeat. We have the players to hurt them for sure but can’t see us conceding fewer than two.

Rangers trading at over 5/1 on Betfair in fact, which I think is a bit of value but not a crazy price.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 9:36]
Brentford predictions. on 09:42 - Jan 10 with 4144 viewsNorthernr

I just don't think we've got the defence for it. Add in the 'last ever derby at Griffin Park' malarky into it and it just feels like a defeat waiting to happen.

That said some far, far worse teams than us have been able to do a number on them this season. They've lost to Birmingham, Charlton, Huddersfield, Blackburn and Millwall without scoring a goal.
Brentford predictions. on 09:59 - Jan 10 with 4075 viewssdm19994

5/1 is a crazy price, bookies and media have a love in for them though to be fair. As you say Clive, they have been done to nil a couple of times this season, lets just hope the lads can dig in.

The recent record at GP is something to worry about though, having been there every time since 2014 myself. Not going tomorrow though so will go for a 2-1 RS win.
Brentford predictions. on 10:04 - Jan 10 with 4061 viewsfrancisbowles

Brentford predictions. on 09:42 - Jan 10 by Northernr

I just don't think we've got the defence for it. Add in the 'last ever derby at Griffin Park' malarky into it and it just feels like a defeat waiting to happen.

That said some far, far worse teams than us have been able to do a number on them this season. They've lost to Birmingham, Charlton, Huddersfield, Blackburn and Millwall without scoring a goal.

It's going to be really tough and we are probably having to stitch a defence together, with BFG having been injured and Barbet still out. It's probably not an ideal game to bring Toni back in, as they are hardly going to be knocking long high balls into our box. I know it is not the only thing in his game but it has been his strength. It is probably our best option though, if he is fit.

We need a solid midfield in front of the back four and have to try and pin them back with the pace, strength and skill of Bos and Chair and hope that Hugill or Wells are still hitting the target when the chances arrive.

Our first there with Warburton, so we will be up for it and confident after the recent goal glut.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 10:05]
Brentford predictions. on 10:38 - Jan 10 with 3982 viewsAntti_Heinola

Yeah, am going, and as much as I love our team, and also think we are being far better run than Brentford probably realise now, I fully expect defeat, because of our defence. They rip apart defences much better than ours - I think we'll have to score three to get any kind of result. Which we may do, you never know!
Few things may help us:
1. Confidence flying high.
2. Combination of complacency from them mixed with the emotion of 'last derby at GP' actually putting pressure on
3. We can beat anyone in this league on any given day. We can also lose to anyone.

Should be a great game though.

Bare bones.

Brentford predictions. on 10:41 - Jan 10 with 3971 viewsdaveB

We need to score first, if we do it should be a good game, if not I can't see us getting anything, as others have said our defence is not good enough to cope with their front 3
Brentford predictions. on 10:44 - Jan 10 with 3959 viewsRblockPrior

unfortunately I think it will be 3-1 to Brentford, they are a much better outfit than us and strong at home. A draw would be a great result

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Brentford predictions. on 10:52 - Jan 10 with 3934 viewsmakaveli1882

They will score 2+ goals just depends how many we score I would go 3-1 them.

Brentford to win BTTS at 5/2 or Olly Watkins to score first 7/2 has most value.
Login to get fewer ads

Brentford predictions. on 10:54 - Jan 10 with 3917 viewsstevec

If we play attacking full backs reckon we'll get a beating.
Brentford predictions. on 10:55 - Jan 10 with 3905 viewsaston_hoop

Everytime I look at Brentford result, that Mbuemo and Watkins seems to have scored goals. So I dont suppose that is going to change - lets be optimistic and say 2-2 on that basis

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Brentford predictions. on 10:56 - Jan 10 with 3901 viewsqueensparker

I saw them beat Swansea 3-1 on Boxing Day and as far as recent Brentford teams go they didn’t look anything to be scared of. Their best players IMO were the two centre backs, the big black lad had a great game.

Still think we’ll lose. I’m going to be on a flight from China all day tomorrow so hoping to “Likely Lads” it when I get home.....
Brentford predictions. on 11:15 - Jan 10 with 3815 viewsRs_Holy

Brentford predictions. on 10:56 - Jan 10 by queensparker

I saw them beat Swansea 3-1 on Boxing Day and as far as recent Brentford teams go they didn’t look anything to be scared of. Their best players IMO were the two centre backs, the big black lad had a great game.

Still think we’ll lose. I’m going to be on a flight from China all day tomorrow so hoping to “Likely Lads” it when I get home.....

game delayed because of a waterlogged pitch then!.... result :)
Brentford predictions. on 11:18 - Jan 10 with 3803 viewsToast_R

Missing it as its my sons birthday party and will have 40 odd kids high on sugar going mental over a bouncy castle to contend with.

3-1 Brentford
Brentford predictions. on 11:30 - Jan 10 with 3763 viewsMick_S

Brentford predictions. on 10:56 - Jan 10 by queensparker

"Nothing to be scared of." How dare you.

Justice for Brentford.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brentford predictions. on 11:59 - Jan 10 with 3671 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

3-1 Brentford is my first thought but strangely I’m quite looking forward to the game. I hope we at least give a good account of ourselves because we’ve turned out some utter crap there mostly recently.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Brentford predictions. on 12:04 - Jan 10 with 3654 viewsDavieQPR

Would prefer to see the more defence minded Wallace play in this one with the more technical duo of Hall and Cameron. Lumley also needs to come out of the firing line for a little while as another blunder could cause irrepairable damage to him. With our current side there is always a chance.
Brentford predictions. on 12:15 - Jan 10 with 3614 viewssexton

The teams that have beaten them at home are generally ones that have parked the bus and hit them on the break, which isn't our style at all. So if we win or take a point we'll almost certainly need to score at least a couple.
Brentford predictions. on 12:16 - Jan 10 with 3608 viewsSnipper

The only certainty for tomorrow’s match is that that diving prick Ollie Watkins will con a penalty out of us.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2020 12:37]
Brentford predictions. on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 3521 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Brentford's form:-

Stoke (h) 1-0 win
B. City (a) 4-0 win (City red card after 13 minutes)
Millwall (a) 0-1 loss
Swansea (h) 3-1 win
WBA (a) 1-1
Fulham (h) 1-0 win

3rd in the league - 13-4-9 43
Scored 41 (less than us)
Conceded 20 (slighty less than us)

Their form is ok but not frightening, their attacks is not as good as ours, their defence looks excellent.

Still, can't see why we should be terrified.

Depending on the team we put out I think we'll be close enough.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brentford predictions. on 13:05 - Jan 10 with 3444 viewsLongsufferingR

Brentford 1 QPR 4
Brentford predictions. on 13:06 - Jan 10 with 3436 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Brentford predictions. on 13:06 - Jan 10 with 3431 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Brentford predictions. on 13:05 - Jan 10 by LongsufferingR

Brentford 1 QPR 4

Attaboy!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Brentford predictions. on 13:13 - Jan 10 with 3388 viewssparkey

Don't see anything other than a QPR win.

We've waited long enough.

Ollie Watkins to break his legs from a raging Jordan Hugill challenge.

Please QPR make this happen
Brentford predictions. on 13:19 - Jan 10 with 3355 viewsconnell10

2-3 to Rangers.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Brentford predictions. on 13:34 - Jan 10 with 3299 viewsDorse

My prediction: even if we win 23-1, someone will still demand that our keeper be shot for dereliction of duty.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024