Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come on Bemptfud match thread 11:38 - Jan 11 with 26484 viewsE17hoop

I'll take the flak if we lose.

Currently on the Piccadilly line heading to the ground.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:10 - Jan 11 with 1911 viewsconnell10

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:03 - Jan 11 by BushRanger82

Queen's Park Rangers football club, have no concept of the meaning, local pride.
Time, and time, and time again, we allow ourselves to be humiliated by Brentford.
What do we do after each and every debacle?
We move on, forget the latest travesty, until we play them again, and it's groundhog day, again.
Until we get to grips with the concept of local pride, and what local pride actually means, our dire record against Brentford will get worse, and worse, and worse.

I just think in this period of time Brentford are a better team than us, it sticks in my throat that what we consider a small no mark club like them can keep beating us but the fact is they are just better than us. If you wanna blame anyone blame the Rangers board who when little Brentford were drawing up their plans of how a small club should be run were paying stupid wages to a load of old has beens. We are on the road to recovery but as I stated else where its gonna take time.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:17 - Jan 11 with 1861 viewsGroveR

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 13:38 - Jan 11 by BrianMcCarthy

True.

Where I would have an issue with him, though, is his heart.

He throws himself to the ground too easily, and it cost us a goal today. Then his pathetic attempt at challenging his man after he lost him in the lead up to the third goal is terrible.

I've never seen an Irishman with less gumption, with the possible exception of Gary Breen.

Number 1...is Gary Breen
Number 2...is Gary Breen
Number 3...is Gary Breen
Number 4...is Gary Breen

We all dream of a team of Gary Breens
A team of Gary Breens
A team of Gary Breens
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:18 - Jan 11 with 1837 viewsNed_Kennedys

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:09 - Jan 11 by supahoopsa

A lot of moaning on here today. Yes it was a poor los, but apart from that 15 minute spell when we conceeded the three goals, I thought we played reasonably well, especially considering the durge we have had to watch over the last few years. We still tried to play football with some decent passing. On another day and with a bit more luck, we might have got something out of the game.

Joe Lumley - OK tame kick for the 2nd goal, but might have been caught out by the wind and we could have won the header in midfield. I don't think he had set himself properly for the shot, but it was taken very early and would probably wrong foot many keepers.

Let's try and stay positive guys, we've got a team we should be really proud of. MW has got us playing the best football I have seen for a good few years.

You mean apart from the 15 mins when they scored three goals and should've scored a couple more as well? Brentford sat back in the second half as the game was already won.

Poor team selection and a very poor performance today: no point in trying to sugar-coat it.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:20 - Jan 11 with 1824 viewssuperhoopdownunder

I would just like it if we had some pride to realise what London derbies meant to the supporters.
We usually don't turn up.
It's embarrassing
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:20 - Jan 11 with 1816 viewsnix

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:10 - Jan 11 by connell10

I just think in this period of time Brentford are a better team than us, it sticks in my throat that what we consider a small no mark club like them can keep beating us but the fact is they are just better than us. If you wanna blame anyone blame the Rangers board who when little Brentford were drawing up their plans of how a small club should be run were paying stupid wages to a load of old has beens. We are on the road to recovery but as I stated else where its gonna take time.

This but I want us to look forward now. Keep trying to emulate Brentford. I'd rather be like them than Fulham who are still trying to buy their way forward. Maybe that works when you've got 30,000 fans: it's okay for Villa, Wolves, Leeds, Newcastle. But we need to be sustainable. And I'd rather continue on that path and lose against Brentford every season, than overspend and go out of business.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:30 - Jan 11 with 1750 viewsMelakaRanger

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:47 - Jan 11 by connell10

I disagree I think Brentford are a very good team at the moment, they have 3 or 4 year start on us in the way they do things, I think Brentford v Rangers at this moment in time is like Liverpool v Norwich in the chasm of class. But we will get there eventually but its gonna take a long time.

I think you are right. Your analogy with Liverpool is fair.

Yes I too think we can 'get there' but its going to take a good few years to get there. I had hoped one or two but more likely it will take us 3, 4 or 5 yrs.

We need incremental progression every 6 months - transfer window . Players may come and go but each time we need to be bettering ourselves. And sticking with Warbs for the next 2 years is the start - even if his team selections at times, like today, are setting us up to lose before we even start.

But over the coming months we will need to be ruthless too. Players can and will make mistakes but some like Lumley are inherently not part of the solution to our woes.

And perhaps we should make plans for Eze to stay. He's inconsistent. Often uplayable and then again just as often very quiet. Perhaps whats best for him is another 2 years at QPR - with constant incremental improvements - and then be looking for a big money move.

Hopefully by this time next year BOS, Eze and Chair might well be able to boss the opposition - just like the Brentford front 3 did today - and be able to do that week in week out.

But our defence is the area thats going to cause us headaches until it consistently denies the opposition goals. Only from a solid defence can a promotion winning team emerge.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:34 - Jan 11 with 1721 viewsMedwayR

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:30 - Jan 11 by MelakaRanger

I think you are right. Your analogy with Liverpool is fair.

Yes I too think we can 'get there' but its going to take a good few years to get there. I had hoped one or two but more likely it will take us 3, 4 or 5 yrs.

We need incremental progression every 6 months - transfer window . Players may come and go but each time we need to be bettering ourselves. And sticking with Warbs for the next 2 years is the start - even if his team selections at times, like today, are setting us up to lose before we even start.

But over the coming months we will need to be ruthless too. Players can and will make mistakes but some like Lumley are inherently not part of the solution to our woes.

And perhaps we should make plans for Eze to stay. He's inconsistent. Often uplayable and then again just as often very quiet. Perhaps whats best for him is another 2 years at QPR - with constant incremental improvements - and then be looking for a big money move.

Hopefully by this time next year BOS, Eze and Chair might well be able to boss the opposition - just like the Brentford front 3 did today - and be able to do that week in week out.

But our defence is the area thats going to cause us headaches until it consistently denies the opposition goals. Only from a solid defence can a promotion winning team emerge.

I think Eze would be better off spending next season with us, and we'd gladly have him stay. However, on the other hand we could really do with the money he'd bring in to rebuild our team. May be the best option to sell and loan him back for a year...

Poll: Who’s better?

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:41 - Jan 11 with 1664 viewsThe_Seer

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:20 - Jan 11 by superhoopdownunder

I would just like it if we had some pride to realise what London derbies meant to the supporters.
We usually don't turn up.
It's embarrassing

They have a chairman who is a lifelong Bees fans. No doubt the players will be told of the importance of this derby.
Login to get fewer ads

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:45 - Jan 11 with 1669 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 14:47 - Jan 11 by connell10

I disagree I think Brentford are a very good team at the moment, they have 3 or 4 year start on us in the way they do things, I think Brentford v Rangers at this moment in time is like Liverpool v Norwich in the chasm of class. But we will get there eventually but its gonna take a long time.

They're definitely better than us, and they have a few years' start on us, I agree.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:46 - Jan 11 with 1660 viewsdistortR

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:41 - Jan 11 by The_Seer

They have a chairman who is a lifelong Bees fans. No doubt the players will be told of the importance of this derby.

yeah yeah.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:48 - Jan 11 with 1644 viewsstainrods_elbow

If it's possible, I think I'm getting more upset and angry the more that first half sinks in. The team should have been pelted with rotten eggs as they left the field.

Lumley, Manning, and Cameron all need to be hooked. The coaching staff also need to take a good look at themselves in the mirror.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:52 - Jan 11 with 1617 viewsthemodfather

for all our possession and nice play , we go in 3-0 down and Lumley may be the odd shot stopper but is a complete liability. again a woeful kick ends up in a goal against us and 2-0 was the killer really. are we strong enough at the back? no. so back to earth with a bump, but i'd rather we lost to swans and hammer the bees .ANOTHER big loss to rivals.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:53 - Jan 11 with 1609 viewsjohncharles

Brentford’s new stadium is in Kew ????????
did the Sky commentators tell you that ? The ones that said Griffin Park is in South Ealing, the guys who said QPR are based in Acton. And whilst I’m at it - London Derby ? Brentford is in Middlesex.

Strong and stable my arse.

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:59 - Jan 11 with 1557 viewsactonman

Wrote a post that seems to have disappeared while on the underground so in summary

Team pathetic for a London Derby
Fans (the majority) pathetic for a London Derby .. next time stay at home and watch on the telly for all the noise you made !

I have lost my voice and spent the afternoon with people sitting on their rrrses turning round looking at me like I am some sort of hooligan cos I expressed my opinion on the sh!t I had to endure today !

Really really fcuced off with us getting d!cckrd by Brentford and Fulham !!!!
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 16:01 - Jan 11 with 1550 viewsWatford_Ranger

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:59 - Jan 11 by actonman

Wrote a post that seems to have disappeared while on the underground so in summary

Fans (the majority) pathetic for a London Derby .. next time stay at home and watch on the telly for all the noise you made !

I have lost my voice and spent the afternoon with people sitting on their rrrses turning round looking at me like I am some sort of hooligan cos I expressed my opinion on the sh!t I had to endure today !

Was a good (and incredibly positive in the circumstances) atmosphere in the lower tier.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:08 - Jan 11 with 1512 viewsactonman

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 16:01 - Jan 11 by Watford_Ranger

Was a good (and incredibly positive in the circumstances) atmosphere in the lower tier.

Upper tier , should have brought my Nan , she would of made more noise
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 16:09]
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 16:42 - Jan 11 with 1372 viewsNortholt_Rs

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:20 - Jan 11 by nix

This but I want us to look forward now. Keep trying to emulate Brentford. I'd rather be like them than Fulham who are still trying to buy their way forward. Maybe that works when you've got 30,000 fans: it's okay for Villa, Wolves, Leeds, Newcastle. But we need to be sustainable. And I'd rather continue on that path and lose against Brentford every season, than overspend and go out of business.

I’d rather go out of business than keep getting humiliated by those pikey cùnts....
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 16:42]

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 17:04 - Jan 11 with 1291 viewsnix

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 16:42 - Jan 11 by Northolt_Rs

I’d rather go out of business than keep getting humiliated by those pikey cùnts....
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 16:42]

Thank hell you're not running the club then.

We weren't humiliated. We were beaten, like Swansea (x2), Cardiff, Bristol City (4-0), Stoke, Wigan, Luton (7-0), Reading, Millwall, Barnsley, Derby (3-0), Middlesbrough, Millwall and Fulham. No it's not great. But we came back, didn't give up and I can see an improvement year on year.

Sometimes it seems like the fans are more guilty of giving up than the players. We've just had a 6-1 and 5-1 win. We're working on a shoestring and it will take a while to turn things round.
Come on Bemptfud match thread on 17:50 - Jan 11 with 1176 viewsjohncharles

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 15:59 - Jan 11 by actonman

Fulham are a London team, a West London team.
Brentford is in Middlesex and therefore just another Championship club. London Derby my arse

Strong and stable my arse.

Come on Bemptfud match thread on 17:54 - Jan 11 with 1155 viewsRangersDave

Thanks to great help from Mr Lumley we are remaining Brentford's bitch, and i hate us being that crappy club Brentfarts bitch!
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 17:54]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024