Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Philco matchstick characters between Perivale and Hangar Lane. 12:48 - Jan 14 with 1537 viewsMick_S

On the Central line. Some dick has graffiti sprayed over half the logo. I noticed this travelling up prior to the Swansea game. The tiles have been there as long as I can remember.

The muppet has "work" all over the place, but this is a bad call.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 13:14]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Philco matchstick characters between Perivale and Hangar Lane. on 15:02 - Jan 14 with 1349 viewsBoston

Philco...doesn’t he post on here?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Philco matchstick characters between Perivale and Hangar Lane. on 15:55 - Jan 14 with 1295 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'd seen that loads of times but never bothered to find out why it was there.

For the unknowing like I was:

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Philco matchstick characters between Perivale and Hangar Lane. on 21:44 - Jan 14 with 1133 viewsCiderwithRsie

I love commercial art (if that's the right word) like that, built into the brickwork or tiling. It shows both that the company wanted to brighten up the day of passers by, and had that wonderful confidence that they would always be around.

For decades I've had the idea of putting together book of photos of this sort of thing. Since I'm as crap photographer I put the idea out there for anyone better than me to do it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024