Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... 15:23 - Jan 14 with 4189 viewsMick_S

Genius - beard hats.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 15:27 - Jan 14 with 3028 viewsJacksDad

Don't need one ... I am so bearded that my old man god rest his soul used to say I could win first prize in a bears bum lookalike contest!

Bald as coot mind .... Double bubble beard?
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 16:10 - Jan 14 with 2970 viewsKonk

When my Brother’s father-in-law used to watch his sons play football on cold days, his wife would do him a couple of boiled eggs for when they were going out. He’d stand there watching their games with his hands and the eggs in his pockets until the eggs had cooled down and then he’d eat them for his breakfast. That’s genius for you.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 16:22]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 16:17 - Jan 14 with 2952 viewspaesanu

Tell you what that's a much better idea than with coffee.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 10:08 - Jan 15 with 2757 viewsMick_S

I think bottom right might be the bloke from 10 cc.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 10:48 - Jan 15 with 2709 viewsBoston

I can see this selling well in the bank robbing community.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 10:52 - Jan 15 with 2699 viewsMetallica_Hoop

No.2 is

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:12 - Jan 15 with 2671 viewsRs_Holy

It would look great if a number of fans had them in Blue and white :).... (take note QPR Superstore!).
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:15 - Jan 15 with 2664 viewsdanehoop

I am just wondering what you were really searching for to find this............

Never knowingly understood

Login to get fewer ads

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:18 - Jan 15 with 2664 viewsMick_S

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 10:52 - Jan 15 by Metallica_Hoop

No.2 is

Or:

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:27 - Jan 15 with 2646 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:18 - Jan 15 by Mick_S

Or:

Geerrrchha
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:35 - Jan 15 with 2632 viewskensalriser

#4 is the one I want for watching us defend.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:39 - Jan 15 with 2625 viewsMick_S

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:35 - Jan 15 by kensalriser

#4 is the one I want for watching us defend.

Yes, it's also favoured by Massive Leeds coaching spies. Keep 'em peeled.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:47 - Jan 15 with 2611 viewsKonk

Having a pint at half-time would be horrible through that little mouth hole. You'd have a soggy knitted beard that stunk of stale ale. I was pressganged into being Father Christmas for my son's nursery, and the beard was absolutely minging. It was synthetic, greasy, the mouth hole was about the size of a cat's arsehole, so the beard was all over my lips and kept going in my mouth when I spoke. It also stunk. I won't be buying this product, Mick.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:53 - Jan 15 with 2602 viewsMick_S

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:47 - Jan 15 by Konk

Having a pint at half-time would be horrible through that little mouth hole. You'd have a soggy knitted beard that stunk of stale ale. I was pressganged into being Father Christmas for my son's nursery, and the beard was absolutely minging. It was synthetic, greasy, the mouth hole was about the size of a cat's arsehole, so the beard was all over my lips and kept going in my mouth when I spoke. It also stunk. I won't be buying this product, Mick.

Unlike your Father Christmas beard, Konk, these are available brand new and previously unworn. On that basis, I'd think again mate.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:00 - Jan 15 with 2589 viewsKonk

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 11:53 - Jan 15 by Mick_S

Unlike your Father Christmas beard, Konk, these are available brand new and previously unworn. On that basis, I'd think again mate.

True, but the mouth hole is still too small, the wool around the mouth will get soggy, you'll have the horrible taste of wool in your mouth and over time, it will stink. I know you could wash it after every game, but like your old PE kit, it will probably be forgotten about until you need it again, at which point it will stink of stale beer. Minging.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:09 - Jan 15 with 2576 viewsMick_S

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:00 - Jan 15 by Konk

True, but the mouth hole is still too small, the wool around the mouth will get soggy, you'll have the horrible taste of wool in your mouth and over time, it will stink. I know you could wash it after every game, but like your old PE kit, it will probably be forgotten about until you need it again, at which point it will stink of stale beer. Minging.

Fair enough. Your argument is a strong one.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:14 - Jan 15 with 2570 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:00 - Jan 15 by Konk

You won't be investing then?
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:21 - Jan 15 with 2561 viewsMick_S

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:14 - Jan 15 by CroydonCaptJack

Konk: Far left.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:23 - Jan 15 with 2559 viewsKonk

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:14 - Jan 15 by CroydonCaptJack

If the mouth hole was bigger and the beard was made out of Tarpaulin with a run-off gulley or something to handle the spilt beer, then I would certainly consider it, but not as things currently stand.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:26 - Jan 15 with 2553 viewsMick_S

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:23 - Jan 15 by Konk

If the mouth hole was bigger and the beard was made out of Tarpaulin with a run-off gulley or something to handle the spilt beer, then I would certainly consider it, but not as things currently stand.

Ok then, can I interest you in a dog?

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:42 - Jan 15 with 2517 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:23 - Jan 15 by Konk

Sounds like you are wasting much too much beer Konk.
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:04 - Jan 15 with 2477 viewssmegma

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 16:10 - Jan 14 by Konk

When my Brother’s father-in-law used to watch his sons play football on cold days, his wife would do him a couple of boiled eggs for when they were going out. He’d stand there watching their games with his hands and the eggs in his pockets until the eggs had cooled down and then he’d eat them for his breakfast. That’s genius for you.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2020 16:22]

No Konk, that's downright weird.
I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:14 - Jan 15 with 2456 viewsKonk

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 12:42 - Jan 15 by CroydonCaptJack

Sounds like you are wasting much too much beer Konk.

I'm fine at drinking under normal circumstances, but cut my mouth opening by 50% through the introduction of a woollen beard, and suddenly you're in a world of spillage. Especially with flexing plastic pint pots. If you don't believe me, try it out.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:18 - Jan 15 with 2444 viewsKonk

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:04 - Jan 15 by smegma

No Konk, that's downright weird.

How's that weird? To clarify:

(1) Hard boil a couple of eggs just before you leave for the football
(2) Do not remove the shell
(3) Go to the football, stand in the cold, put your hands in your pockets whilst holding a boiled egg in each hand
(4) Once the eggs have cooled, remove the shell and eat as a nutritious breakfast.

Genius.

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 14:00 - Jan 15 with 2400 viewssmegma

I've found something new to keep us warm at football... on 13:18 - Jan 15 by Konk

How's that weird? To clarify:

(1) Hard boil a couple of eggs just before you leave for the football
(2) Do not remove the shell
(3) Go to the football, stand in the cold, put your hands in your pockets whilst holding a boiled egg in each hand
(4) Once the eggs have cooled, remove the shell and eat as a nutritious breakfast.

Genius.

Ever heard of gloves ??
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024