Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread 00:36 - Jan 18 with 22788 viewsBoston

....smash ‘em, 2-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 03:13 - Jan 18 with 5188 viewsHooparoo

There will be goals.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread (n/t) on 04:48 - Jan 18 with 5177 viewsMatch82

[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 4:48]
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 09:06 - Jan 18 with 5097 viewsjohncharles

It’s on Sky. ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

Strong and stable my arse.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 10:07 - Jan 18 with 5028 viewssmegma

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 09:06 - Jan 18 by johncharles

It’s on Sky. ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️

a.k.a Leeds United Television.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 10:29 - Jan 18 with 4986 viewsjohncharles

QPR supporters Health Warning ******
Don't forget to mute the commentary on Sky

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:34 - Jan 18 with 4860 viewsCamberleyR

Interesting starting XI

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:35 - Jan 18 with 4848 viewsSouthend_Rss

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:34 - Jan 18 by CamberleyR

Interesting starting XI

I like that lineup
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:35 - Jan 18 with 4833 viewsrunningman75

Lumley not even on the bench. Sad to see his demise, He needs a loan move to rebuild confidence.
Login to get fewer ads

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 4817 viewsHooparoo

No Lumley anywhere

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:37 - Jan 18 with 4808 viewsHayesender

Hugill offski I wonder?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:40 - Jan 18 with 4760 viewsDorse

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:35 - Jan 18 by Southend_Rss

I like that lineup

Me too. Reasonably strong bench too but Hugill's missing in action. Something afoot?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:48 - Jan 18 with 4709 viewsactonman

Lumley not even on the bench is to save his blushes imho . Hugil is a strange one and a worrying one at the same time .. recall and sent somewhere else maybe . No mlakar either confirms he’s going back ! No great loss tbh
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:54 - Jan 18 with 4649 viewsdachiltern

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:37 - Jan 18 by Hayesender

Hugill offski I wonder?

On the bench.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:55 - Jan 18 with 4632 viewsNed_Kennedys

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:48 - Jan 18 by actonman

Lumley not even on the bench is to save his blushes imho . Hugil is a strange one and a worrying one at the same time .. recall and sent somewhere else maybe . No mlakar either confirms he’s going back ! No great loss tbh

Can't see why West Ham would recall Hugill just to send him out on loan again elsewhere as he's done well here. If they do recall him it will be because Moyes wants to look at him for the first team squad or they are selling him (which is more likely IMO).
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:55 - Jan 18 with 4635 viewsdachiltern

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:54 - Jan 18 by dachiltern

On the bench.

With a missing ... ?

Keeping his backside warm somewhere
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:56 - Jan 18 with 4634 viewsDorse

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:48 - Jan 18 by actonman

Mlakar: the answer to a question nobody asked

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:58 - Jan 18 with 4608 viewsjohncharles

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:40 - Jan 18 by Dorse

Me too. Reasonably strong bench too but Hugill's missing in action. Something afoot?

Sent back because we’re signing Shankland ?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:58 - Jan 18 with 4603 viewsBushman

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 11:56 - Jan 18 by Dorse

Mlakar: the answer to a question nobody asked

Isn’t that Greek for something?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:02 - Jan 18 with 4564 viewsjohncharles

This is the team we should have played against Brentford.
Ho hum, onwards and upwards.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:03 - Jan 18 with 4544 views2Thomas2Bowles

Stream but no idea if it will work come the game.

https://www.viprow.net/queens-park-rangers-online-stream

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:04 - Jan 18 with 4540 viewsconnell10

Loads of thick gobby Yorkshire men outside the ground!! Thick as pig shite, I hate Leeds!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:07 - Jan 18 with 4499 viewsNed_Kennedys

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:04 - Jan 18 by connell10

Loads of thick gobby Yorkshire men outside the ground!! Thick as pig shite, I hate Leeds!!

Leeds always bring a high percentage of muppets down to us, a lot of whom like to give it large outside the home turnstiles. Divs.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:13 - Jan 18 with 4415 viewsDiscodroids

A famous linguist once said that of all the phrases in the English language, of all the endless combinations of words in all of history that, "Norman Hunter Big Nosed C unt", is the most beautiful.

2-1 To the the Beautiful, Beautiful SUPERHOOPS.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:15 - Jan 18 with 4399 viewsNed_Kennedys

West London Sport are claiming:-

Jordan Hugill misses out after picking up a knock, while Lumley has also been nursing a minor injury.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:16 - Jan 18 with 4385 viewsOldPedro

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:15 - Jan 18 by Ned_Kennedys

West London Sport are claiming:-

Jordan Hugill misses out after picking up a knock, while Lumley has also been nursing a minor injury.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024