Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the match kelly 14:30 - Jan 18 with 14408 viewssouthbrookstreet

Well done kelly
Man of the match kelly on 14:33 - Jan 18 with 7440 viewsHooparoo

Great save from the penalty and confident handling throughout.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Man of the match kelly on 14:34 - Jan 18 with 7421 viewsjohncharles

Went to great lengths to praise the defence.

Strong and stable my arse.

Man of the match kelly on 14:40 - Jan 18 with 7357 viewsNortholt_Rs

Man of the match kelly on 14:33 - Jan 18 by Hooparoo

Great save from the penalty and confident handling throughout.

Looked a soft pen from where I was sitting. What did it look like on TV? Kelly was absolutely my MOTM. Great performance and a CLEAN SHEET!!!!!! Immense from the Rs today. COYRs!!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Man of the match kelly on 14:43 - Jan 18 with 7338 viewsed_83

Man of the match kelly on 14:40 - Jan 18 by Northolt_Rs

Looked a soft pen from where I was sitting. What did it look like on TV? Kelly was absolutely my MOTM. Great performance and a CLEAN SHEET!!!!!! Immense from the Rs today. COYRs!!!!!!

Looked extremely soft on TV too - tiny bit of contact, but only after Bamford had flung himself in the air with the ball running out of play. Probably just about the correct decision by the letter of the law, but you could imagine it going either way. Pretty sure our goal will have been in the ref's mind, and suspect that if we'd had an identical appeal he'd have been less sympathetic
Man of the match kelly on 14:44 - Jan 18 with 7322 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/

Tremendous save. Smithies like.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Man of the match kelly on 14:45 - Jan 18 with 7314 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Masterson my MOTM.

Kelly was good but once you've guessed right that's an easy peno to save.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Man of the match kelly on 14:50 - Jan 18 with 7269 viewsMiss_Terraces

Man of the match kelly on 14:45 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Masterson my MOTM.

It's nice to have a keeper, that guesses rather than watches the ball go into the net

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Man of the match kelly on 14:55 - Jan 18 with 7220 viewsNed_Kennedys

Man of the match kelly on 14:45 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Masterson my MOTM.

That was a great penalty save, the shot was low and hard in the corner and Kelly got down very quickly. We were spoilt by Smithies making those kind of penalty saves regularly but Lumley would've got nowhere near it.
Login to get fewer ads

Man of the match kelly on 15:01 - Jan 18 with 7171 viewssouthbrookstreet

Man of the match kelly on 14:50 - Jan 18 by Miss_Terraces

It's nice to have a keeper, that guesses rather than watches the ball go into the net

Well worded miss terraces.. I don't think we'll hear from the kelly doubters for a while.... Wasn't kelly man of the match on his last outing
Man of the match kelly on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 7151 viewsNortholt_Rs

Man of the match kelly on 14:55 - Jan 18 by Ned_Kennedys

That was a great penalty save, the shot was low and hard in the corner and Kelly got down very quickly. We were spoilt by Smithies making those kind of penalty saves regularly but Lumley would've got nowhere near it.

This. It was an immense save. Nothing easy about it.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Man of the match kelly on 15:02 - Jan 18 with 7155 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Man of the match kelly on 14:55 - Jan 18 by Ned_Kennedys

I thought so, too, Ned.

But the angle from behind the goal - I thought - showed it to be close enough to Kelly.

That's not to take away from Kelly. He did what had to be done, and fair play to him.

Man of the match kelly on 15:03 - Jan 18 with 7137 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Man of the match kelly on 15:01 - Jan 18 by southbrookstreet

Well worded miss terraces.. I don't think we'll hear from the kelly doubters for a while.... Wasn't kelly man of the match on his last outing

Let's not make this an argument, folks.

Kelly played well. I have no agenda here.

Man of the match kelly on 15:03 - Jan 18 with 7118 viewsShotKneesHoop

We always beat Leeds at Loftus Road, don't we?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Man of the match kelly on 15:09 - Jan 18 with 7078 viewsWilloW4

Man of the match kelly on 15:03 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Let's not make this an argument, folks.

Kelly played well. I have no agenda here.

Well played Liam, a great penalty save... BOS was my motm.. Always a pleasure to beat the champions of Europe .. COYR's.
Man of the match kelly on 15:34 - Jan 18 with 6966 viewstimcocking

That penalty save...unexpectedly joyous redemption for him, well done Kelly you beauty. Glad to see he's realised attempting levitation is a low percentage technique when it comes to saving penalty kicks.
Man of the match kelly on 15:36 - Jan 18 with 6962 viewsjohncharles

It's great to have 2 players MOTM 😀😀

Strong and stable my arse.

Man of the match kelly on 15:38 - Jan 18 with 6943 viewsFrankRightguard

Man of the match kelly on 14:43 - Jan 18 by ed_83

Looked extremely soft on TV too - tiny bit of contact, but only after Bamford had flung himself in the air with the ball running out of play. Probably just about the correct decision by the letter of the law, but you could imagine it going either way. Pretty sure our goal will have been in the ref's mind, and suspect that if we'd had an identical appeal he'd have been less sympathetic

It was an obvious dive at the ground and an even more obvious one on tv. Bamford over runs the ball, Kelly stops and Bamford dives into him. We said the ref would look to even up his glaring error on our goal so weren’t surprised when he gave it.
Man of the match kelly on 15:55 - Jan 18 with 6852 viewsed_83

Man of the match kelly on 15:38 - Jan 18 by FrankRightguard

It was an obvious dive at the ground and an even more obvious one on tv. Bamford over runs the ball, Kelly stops and Bamford dives into him. We said the ref would look to even up his glaring error on our goal so weren’t surprised when he gave it.

Kelly tried to pull out of the challenge, but his momentum carried him into Bamford's path. Completely agree that Bamford was looking for it, was already in the air and had lost control of the ball, and that the ref was looking to even things up. But ultimately Kelly came in late and did make contact, so it's difficult to see it as completely unjustified, even if it was a very soft decision overall.

Either way that's not a criticism of Kelly, who I thought played excellently throughout... shouldn't let the penalty distract from that!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 15:58]
Man of the match kelly on 16:20 - Jan 18 with 6757 viewsrsonist

Foolish pen to give away - a stonewaller - but Bamford's kindness did him a power of good, was strong and confident after that.

Can't imagine ever feeling safe as houses with him but he deserves the run for the rest of the season. Certainly miles better with the ball at his feet, though still hair-raisingly so on occasion.
Man of the match kelly on 16:22 - Jan 18 with 6750 viewsolderR

Man of the match kelly on 15:38 - Jan 18 by FrankRightguard

As a viewer from the Upper Loft, what was the glaring error for our goal.
Man of the match kelly on 16:23 - Jan 18 with 6733 viewsnix

Man of the match kelly on 16:22 - Jan 18 by olderR

Nahki Wells handballed it off both arms. Accidental but you can't score any more if a handball is involved.
Man of the match kelly on 16:23 - Jan 18 with 6736 viewsMaggsinho

Man of the match kelly on 16:22 - Jan 18 by olderR

Handball by Wells for the goal.
Man of the match kelly on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 6700 viewsGloryHunter

I'm in the Upper Loft too. Couldn't really see what happened so was eager to see the replay on the big screen - but they cut the action before the alleged handball - quick thinking by the QPR video operator, I guess.

Just back and still haven't seen it.
Man of the match kelly on 16:52 - Jan 18 with 6662 viewseghamranger

Man of the match kelly on 15:36 - Jan 18 by johncharles

It's great to have 2 players MOTM 😀😀

Kelly, Bos and Masterson?
Man of the match kelly on 16:55 - Jan 18 with 6638 viewsDejR_vu

Thought Kelly had a very good game. Looked confident and that, in turn, looked like it gave the defence some confidence as well. I think i’m in the minority in thinking the defence isn’t bad and just needed a keeper they have a bit of confidence in (helped today by Masterson who looked the mutts).

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024