Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual 14:34 - Jan 18 with 5895 viewsdanehoop

according to the BBC

"But let's take a moment to mention Bright Osayi-Samuel again - he beats four men before Leeds eventually clear - he's been the best attacking player on the pitch."

Never knowingly understood

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 23:08 - Jan 18 with 1477 viewsGloryHunter

Masterson was very good. What about that run through the middle with the ball in the second half? Like Bobby Moore.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 23:12 - Jan 18 with 1450 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 23:08 - Jan 18 by GloryHunter

Masterson was very good. What about that run through the middle with the ball in the second half? Like Bobby Moore.

If Derby are allowed Wayne Rooney, Reading are allowed Pele.

We're allowed fcking Bobby Moore.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 17:25]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 23:33 - Jan 18 with 1390 views2Thomas2Bowles

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 23:12 - Jan 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

If Derby are allowed Wayne Rooney, Reading are allowed Pele.

We're allowed fcking Bobby Moore.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 17:25]

I don't think that's allowed... noise abatement
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 23:34]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 10:41 - Jan 20 with 1248 viewsfrancisbowles

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:35 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Very interesting. I'm pleasantly surprised by those stats.

Thing is Brian, Eze is so good that we now tend to notice his poorer touches and things he tries that don't come off.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 11:25 - Jan 20 with 1199 viewsShotKneesHoop

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 10:41 - Jan 20 by francisbowles

Thing is Brian, Eze is so good that we now tend to notice his poorer touches and things he tries that don't come off.

Eze is the black Rodney

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 11:34 - Jan 20 with 1179 viewsRblockPrior

For me Bright is my favourite player to watch, his pace and power is fantastic. Scares the life out of the opposition

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 13:31 - Jan 20 with 1088 viewssmegma

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:03 - Jan 18 by FrankRightguard

So lazy then.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 13:44 - Jan 20 with 1071 viewsYorkRanger

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:51 - Jan 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

Agree about Kane. He's the most QPR like full back we've had in years and years.

Agreed. Nice and solid, made some good interventions and generally used the ball well. He has had his critics, but nice to see a good performance getting recognised. In a world where we generally accept that every player we sign will involve some sort of compromise, it would be great if he could prove to be one of the success stories.
Login to get fewer ads

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:39 - Jan 20 with 1038 viewsW7Ranger

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:51 - Jan 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

Agree about Kane. He's the most QPR like full back we've had in years and years.

Reminds me a bit of Simon Barker.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 17:00 - Jan 20 with 1012 viewsShotKneesHoop

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:39 - Jan 20 by W7Ranger

Reminds me a bit of Simon Barker.

R'SWiPe reminded me of Ronnie Barker, the way he played.

What a difference - Couldn't be arsed when he played for the R's - compared to - Can't wait to play for the R's .
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 17:02]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 18:38 - Jan 20 with 946 viewsE17hoop

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:43 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

Reckon the majority of those 88% accurate passes were going forward too.

6 in our half - 20 in theirs.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 18:59 - Jan 20 with 931 viewsjohncharles

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:34 - Jan 18 by connell10

The problem with that mate is the other players dont get close enough to him to help him out! Countless times today and in the past he has 3 defenders surrounding him without a rangers player close enough to help him out , hence the fact he has to do it all himself! Which works a lot of the time but not always! Also he is putting himself at serious risk of injury what with all those defenders hacking lumps out of him. What I'm trying to say is sometimes the kid needs a out ball.

It’s why I’d like to see us sign Shankland. He’s an out and out striker who is always looking for a pass
SO Sharp.

Strong and stable my arse.

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:07 - Jan 20 with 884 viewsstainrods_elbow

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 23:08 - Jan 18 by GloryHunter

Or, whisper it, one Alan Macca.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024