Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual 14:34 - Jan 18 with 5817 viewsdanehoop

according to the BBC

"But let's take a moment to mention Bright Osayi-Samuel again - he beats four men before Leeds eventually clear - he's been the best attacking player on the pitch."

Never knowingly understood

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 14:59 - Jan 18 with 4235 viewsnix

He was very dangerous. Kept two of their defenders occupied most of the match. Meant they had to use one of their subs who had to come off after being booked for fouling him.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:06 - Jan 18 with 4199 viewsdublinr

I thought he looked much better than their attacking players. And more dangerous than an off-colour eze

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:07 - Jan 18 with 4178 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He must be a nightmare to mark at the moment.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:07 - Jan 18 with 4188 viewshubble

He was MOTM for me. The amount of trouble he caused them took so much pressure off everyone else. Outstanding performance from him.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:07 - Jan 18 with 4186 viewsaston_hoop

He was unstoppable at times today. what an absolute gem of a player we have on our hands here

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:09 - Jan 18 with 4163 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Best attacking player on the pitch and he got me off my seat in Australia quite a few times tonight (this is quite rare these days)
Well Done BOS

I think Eze's form has dropped the past couple of games
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:10 - Jan 18 with 4144 viewskensalriser

He's really blossomed this season and has turned his temperament into determination. Brilliant to watch.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:12 - Jan 18 with 4132 viewsWilloW4

Motm for me..
Login to get fewer ads

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:33 - Jan 18 with 4019 viewsjohncharles

Sooner or later he's going to have to pass the ball to someone else. 😃
Not complaining though

Strong and stable my arse.

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:37 - Jan 18 with 3995 viewsjtuck

Eze form dropping a bit means he's still playing bloody well and doing things with the ball no other player on the pitch could do. Work rate high as well. Not his best game but certainly good enough.

Also word for Wells who has a knack for being in the right place at the right time and closed down relentlessly.

But this a Team win with defence superb even T Kane. Can't win backs to the wall like this all the time as McClaren era showed but it's great Warbs entertainers can do it too sometimes.

LAranger

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:03 - Jan 18 with 3890 viewsManinBlack

Also according to the BBC they headlined the result as QPR win against 10 man Leeds.

For those not in the know, it comes across as though Leeds played most of the game a man short. A player sent off after 88 minutes hardly qualifies such a headline as it made little change to the result so late in the game.

Typical spin to try and take the gloss off our victory...
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:03 - Jan 18 with 3889 viewsMedwayR

I agree Eze’s form has dropped off a bit, he probably needs a rest. Part of the reason we signed Clarke I’d imagine, guess we’ll loan out Shodipo...

Poll: Who’s better?

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:26 - Jan 18 with 3788 viewsridethewave

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:06 - Jan 18 by dublinr

I thought he looked much better than their attacking players. And more dangerous than an off-colour eze

Off-colour Eze?! He was superb today! As was Bright. Two of them were the best players on the pitch.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:32 - Jan 18 with 3755 viewsPinnerPaul

Mrs PP's MOTM as well - Hall for me.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 3742 viewsconnell10

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:33 - Jan 18 by johncharles

Sooner or later he's going to have to pass the ball to someone else. 😃
Not complaining though

The problem with that mate is the other players dont get close enough to him to help him out! Countless times today and in the past he has 3 defenders surrounding him without a rangers player close enough to help him out , hence the fact he has to do it all himself! Which works a lot of the time but not always! Also he is putting himself at serious risk of injury what with all those defenders hacking lumps out of him. What I'm trying to say is sometimes the kid needs a out ball.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:51 - Jan 18 with 3684 viewsPinnerPaul

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 16:34 - Jan 18 by connell10

The problem with that mate is the other players dont get close enough to him to help him out! Countless times today and in the past he has 3 defenders surrounding him without a rangers player close enough to help him out , hence the fact he has to do it all himself! Which works a lot of the time but not always! Also he is putting himself at serious risk of injury what with all those defenders hacking lumps out of him. What I'm trying to say is sometimes the kid needs a out ball.

Hard to criticise but that early break was crying out for a ball into Wells

No player gets those right all the time.

Think the reason he's become more 'dangerous' than Eze is that he's getting into areas hurt defenders.

Eze often comes deep and defenders will just foul him once he starts getting near pen area.

For our FK that lead to the goal you could see Leeds player screaming at teammates that they should have brought down BOS way before he got near pen area - which tbf we would be saying if we had conceded like that.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 20:30 - Jan 18 with 3425 viewspaulparker

Kane was MOTM I’ve not been impressed as some by him this year but he was excellent, that diving header to clear plus the times he got between Harrison & Bamford when the ball was being swept in was great defending

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:03 - Jan 18 with 3322 viewsFrankRightguard

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 15:06 - Jan 18 by dublinr

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:35 - Jan 18 with 3242 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:03 - Jan 18 by FrankRightguard

Very interesting. I'm pleasantly surprised by those stats.

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:43 - Jan 18 with 3226 viewssilverbirch

I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard that. Their job is to summarise the events into one headline and that is just lazy
Sorry, referring to the bbc headline about 10 man Leeds
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 21:44]
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:43 - Jan 18 with 3224 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:03 - Jan 18 by FrankRightguard

Reckon the majority of those 88% accurate passes were going forward too.
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:45 - Jan 18 with 3213 viewsBucksRanger

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:35 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Very interesting. I'm pleasantly surprised by those stats.

So am I. 52 touches. 88% pass accuracy.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 21:51]
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 3205 viewssilverbirch

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 20:30 - Jan 18 by paulparker

Kane was MOTM I’ve not been impressed as some by him this year but he was excellent, that diving header to clear plus the times he got between Harrison & Bamford when the ball was being swept in was great defending

Sky summariser was very impressed with Kane
Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 3193 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:45 - Jan 18 by BucksRanger

So am I. 52 touches. 88% pass accuracy.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 21:51]

And I thought that he played just ok!

How wrong can you be!

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 21:51 - Jan 18 with 3178 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Man of the Match - Bright Osayi-Samual on 20:30 - Jan 18 by paulparker

Agree about Kane. He's the most QPR like full back we've had in years and years.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024