Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron/Phillips 15:57 - Jan 18 with 8403 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Does Phillips have an agenda against Cameron or something?

Sickening challenge last year, sickening challenge this year, both times Phillips gets up with a proud smirk on his face.

Complete sc*m of a player. On par with El Hadj Diouf

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Cameron/Phillips on 23:55 - Jan 18 with 2394 viewsrsonist

Cameron/Phillips on 06:34 - Jan 19 with 2222 viewsstainrods_elbow

Cameron/Phillips on 22:19 - Jan 18 by ngbqpr

Did anyone else watching on TV catch that look on Eze's face immediately after the tackle but just before Cameron got up and went nuts. It was priceless - not exactly a smirk, but kind of said "you daft pr!ck, you're going for promotion, you're chasing this game, and that's a straight red"

Yes, I saw that - it was virtually spiritual!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Cameron/Phillips on 07:06 - Jan 19 with 2177 viewsjohnhoop

Well it’s hard to think of anyone more deserving than Kalvin Phillips of the sort of reception that used to be given to John Terry, next time he sets foot on our turf.
Cameron/Phillips on 08:58 - Jan 19 with 2021 viewsBlue_Castello

Cameron/Phillips on 07:06 - Jan 19 by johnhoop

Well it’s hard to think of anyone more deserving than Kalvin Phillips of the sort of reception that used to be given to John Terry, next time he sets foot on our turf.

Absolutely that shyte Philips reminds me most of Bradley Johnson now where did he start his career
Cameron/Phillips on 10:19 - Jan 19 with 1853 viewssmegma

Cameron/Phillips on 07:06 - Jan 19 by johnhoop

The 'Pirlo of Yorkshire' will be playing for Juve soon apparently.
Cameron/Phillips on 10:39 - Jan 19 with 1793 viewsbosh67

Dreadful tackle and he knew it immediately. I am not convinced in the moment that he particularly targeted Cameron again. Fortunately Cameron didn't have his feet planted but he was right to be incensed.

7 yellows and now a red this season but he generally isn't that type of player. I am not condoning Phillips or the tackle but he is a really good player generally and I think Amos is a similar type of player, perhaps without that red mist.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Cameron/Phillips on 10:51 - Jan 19 with 1770 viewssmegma

Cameron/Phillips on 10:39 - Jan 19 by bosh67

Dreadful tackle and he knew it immediately. I am not convinced in the moment that he particularly targeted Cameron again. Fortunately Cameron didn't have his feet planted but he was right to be incensed.

7 yellows and now a red this season but he generally isn't that type of player. I am not condoning Phillips or the tackle but he is a really good player generally and I think Amos is a similar type of player, perhaps without that red mist.

The fact he put Cameron out for 4 months last season tells me is 'that type of player'. He is a liability.
Cameron/Phillips on 11:05 - Jan 19 with 1736 viewsDejR_vu

Cameron/Phillips on 10:51 - Jan 19 by smegma

The fact he put Cameron out for 4 months last season tells me is 'that type of player'. He is a liability.

And, if the rumours posted on here that he didn’t even make contact afterwards are correct, seems a wrongun. I’m not sure I would be able to sleep if i’d done that to someone.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Login to get fewer ads

Cameron/Phillips on 11:25 - Jan 19 with 1706 viewssmegma

When we knocked Leeds out of the FA Cup almost a year ago to the day, Phillips didn't play as he was serving a 3 match ban for a similar challenge against Nottingham Forest the game before on New Years Day.

But he's not 'that type of player' apparently. And Gareth Southgates been looking at him as well !!! (Funniest thing Ive read in years)
Cameron/Phillips on 13:21 - Jan 19 with 1560 viewsderbyhoop

Commentary team saying Phillips was Leeds through and through. Maybe that explains the career ending tackle he launched on Cameron.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Cameron/Phillips on 13:48 - Jan 19 with 1517 viewsFearless

Cameron/Phillips on 13:21 - Jan 19 by derbyhoop

Commentary team saying Phillips was Leeds through and through. Maybe that explains the career ending tackle he launched on Cameron.

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-uniteds
Cameron/Phillips on 14:53 - Jan 19 with 1421 viewsderbyhoop

Cameron/Phillips on 13:48 - Jan 19 by Fearless

https://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/sport/football/leeds-united/leeds-uniteds

He should make sure he apologises to Cameron, as well as Leeds' fans

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Cameron/Phillips on 15:50 - Jan 19 with 1322 viewsFrankRightguard

Cameron/Phillips on 10:39 - Jan 19 by bosh67

How many yellows and reds does he have to get before he is considered “that type of player”? He clearly is that type of players as that’s the third horrendous challenge of his I can think of off the top of my head.

He is an excellent footballer, he’s also a nasty piece of work.
Cameron/Phillips on 16:44 - Jan 19 with 1258 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"It wasn’t intentional but I timed the tackle badly. I’m a Leeds fan as well as a player so maybe a little frustration that we have all been feeling was shown but that’s never an excuse."

So it was premeditated but unintentional....

...ok....

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Cameron/Phillips on 16:48 - Jan 19 with 1246 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Public apology to Leeds fans but not to Cameron.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024