Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Should Be Getting More Penalties 16:45 - Jan 18 with 1305 viewsDylanP

With BOS, Eze, and Chair dribbling their way into the box repeatedly I’m every game, we should be getting more penalties. Trouble is, they are ‘too’ honest and work too hard to stay on their feet and see the move through. Any opponent dribbling into the box against us is guaranteed to go flailing down three times a game at least one would be called a penalty. Glad to see that the lads care more about playing football than cheap tricks. Their runs must scare the pants of defenders.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 16:52 - Jan 18 with 1274 viewsStanisgod

If BOS can learn when to shoot and when to pass he'd be 20million.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 17:07 - Jan 18 with 1210 viewsMatch82

I was curious about this so looked it up. We have 4, which is about average. But Preston have 9. NINE! Dark arts I'm telling you...
We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 17:10 - Jan 18 with 1185 viewsRANGERS4EVER

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 16:52 - Jan 18 by Stanisgod

His stats are starting to say that is the case already

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:05 - Jan 18 with 1095 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 16:52 - Jan 18 by Stanisgod

BOS not being able to cross or shoot is becoming one of those weird unfounded truths, like Eze is lazy and Onouha was a shit captain.

He has either scored or assisted in 8 out of 20 matches he’s played in. He’s given us a goal in almost 50% of matches.
We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:12 - Jan 18 with 1051 viewsHastings_Hoops

...I think we saw the cynical side of the team today and good on them!

Wells’ goal (although he subsequently received no protection from the ref in the second half after the ref realise the magnitude of his mistake!)

Eze’s well timed rugby tackle in their left winger in the first half.

In Hugill we have the master of sh17housery.

...good to see after 35 years of seeing soft touch QPR getting done over time and time again.
We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:14 - Jan 18 with 1038 viewsTGRRRSSS

Be interesting to see how many teams get each season or indeed over say a 5 year period.

I suspect we're a b it too honest but it can go the other way where a player (Adel for instance) geta a rep and therefore you end up getting less as ref (even if it's subconsciously) start assuming trickery.
I also think many reefs don't want to give penalties generally however this goers out the window a bit for the bigger clubs (such as Leeds today) where they feel they will not get hassle for giving it - even if incorrect - by balance of who it was given to.
So in other words it'[s probably easier and less scrutiny to give a penalty for Leeds (even away) than it would have been QPR for the same thing.
Likewise with the bookings, the Red was blindingly clear and he had no option, but there was quite a few other challenges from Leeds earlier on from behind etc that I felt would have been bookings the other way round.
We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:17 - Jan 18 with 1023 viewsHunterhoop

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:05 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

BOS not being able to cross or shoot is becoming one of those weird unfounded truths, like Eze is lazy and Onouha was a shit captain.

He has either scored or assisted in 8 out of 20 matches he’s played in. He’s given us a goal in almost 50% of matches.

Or 40% exactly.

😉

Agree with the sentiment, Baz. BOS is on fire. But that is an appalling use of percentages! 😜
We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:26 - Jan 18 with 1002 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:17 - Jan 18 by Hunterhoop

Or 40% exactly.

😉

Agree with the sentiment, Baz. BOS is on fire. But that is an appalling use of percentages! 😜

Maths wasn't my strong suite.

Per minute though i'd imagine it is closer to 60% / 70% considering how many times he has come off early or came on late.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 18:27]
Login to get fewer ads

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 13:18 - Jan 19 with 802 viewsfrancisbowles

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:05 - Jan 18 by BazzaInTheLoft

To be fair there has been a marked improvement since he came back into the team. Well done to BOS and the coaches for delivering a much better and more confident player.

Now can they improve Hugill's finishing percentage?
We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 13:55 - Jan 19 with 771 viewskensalriser

We Should Be Getting More Penalties on 18:17 - Jan 18 by Hunterhoop

Or 40% exactly.

😉

80% correct, that's not bad.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024