Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? 22:55 - Jan 18 with 1445 viewsE17hoop

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 22:59 - Jan 18 with 1419 viewsBrianMcCarthy

None.

Financial stability and development of players is far more important than shopping.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 20:44 - Jan 19 with 1251 viewsE17hoop

Interesting results so far.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 20:58 - Jan 19 with 1224 viewsBenny_the_Ball

The chances are that we're neither going up nor down this season so better to keep our powder dry until the summer (with a caveat that we do not send Masterson out on loan).
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 21:46]
Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 21:30 - Jan 19 with 1188 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Very interesting.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 21:36 - Jan 19 with 1175 viewsqueensparker

If we don’t sell anyone I’d not bother buying anyone, now Masterson is playing and looks ok.

I like this squad. Let them show what they can do.
Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 22:04 - Jan 19 with 1141 viewsVancouverHoop

If I heard him correctly, in his post-match interview Warburton said we wouldn't be bringing anyone (else) in this window.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 22:04]
Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 22:29 - Jan 19 with 1096 viewsShotKneesHoop

Leave everyone in place. No one in and no one out

But I wouldn't mind Ocean Billy coming back.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 06:52 - Jan 20 with 1027 viewsTonto

If there are any other Mastersons/Ezes that are let go or want to move on from the stack and rack Premiership academies, I dont care what position they play in. Get them ready for next year.

Or a striker

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Login to get fewer ads

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 09:02 - Jan 20 with 955 viewsLblock

The best signing we could make is on the contract to actually build Warren Farm

In terms of players then I’ll accept any with potential, no mercenaries and certainly no more loans who’d keep our own players out

All depends if we sell but if not then leave it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 09:26 - Jan 20 with 921 viewsgazza1

I said it in early January, we have a squad here that is decent in many ways, unless we are forced to sell or there is something on the market that is too good to miss then I would 'stick'........lets see how we do with what we got and plan for new players in the summer where big weaknesses have been apparent.
Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 10:30 - Jan 20 with 889 viewssmegma

Which position should be our priority to bring in during the transfer window? on 22:04 - Jan 19 by VancouverHoop

If I heard him correctly, in his post-match interview Warburton said we wouldn't be bringing anyone (else) in this window.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2020 22:04]

That won't stop someone posting about 'we need to buy someone in the window' until the window closes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024