Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stats on Eze 23:11 - Jan 18 with 1305 viewsAntti_Heinola

Noticed some stuff about Eze on the match thread today that were not overy critical, but i still felt were unfair.
Hist stats today, for the record.

52 touches - most for QPR
88% pass accuracy - highest of QPR starting XI
10 ball recoveries
9 dribbles attempted - most on pitch
6 successful dribbles - most on pitch
2 key passes - as many as anyone on the pitch
2 shots
1 interception

Just because he's not single-handedly blowing the opposition away, does not mean he's not playing badly or not working hard enough.

Bare bones.

Stats on Eze on 23:13 - Jan 18 with 1294 viewsNed_Kennedys

Eze is not beyond criticism: thought he was very good in the first half but not so good in the second half and would've replaced him instead of Chair.
Stats on Eze on 23:17 - Jan 18 with 1265 viewssmegma

Stats on Eze on 23:13 - Jan 18 by Ned_Kennedys

Eze is not beyond criticism: thought he was very good in the first half but not so good in the second half and would've replaced him instead of Chair.

No one is beyond criticism.
Stats on Eze on 23:27 - Jan 18 with 1210 viewstraininvain

I’m not surprised by the stats. Eze’s very effective even when he’s not on top form. He rarely loses the ball and his ability to get us out of tights spots when we’re under pressure is invaluable. That little bit of skill and movement in the second half that resulted in a foul by Hernandez.

His all round play has improved massively this season. Likewise Bright and Chair. Credit to Warburton.

If we could keep this team together for next season (I know it’s not going to happen) with one or two additions we could be challenging for promotion. The main thing we seem to lack is consistency and that’s probably a result of having such a young team.
Stats on Eze on 23:29 - Jan 18 with 1199 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Frank RightGuard (great name, that) posted these stats in the BOS thread.

The one that surprises me is the 10 Ball Recoveries.

I thought that we were outworked in midfield and attack with only Cameron and Wells putting in the ferocious work that was needed against a possession-based team like Leeds.
BOS was a different case in that I think he might have been told to stay high as an outlet, perhaps?

So, the 10 Ball Recoveries did surprise me, pleasantly. And I was clearly wrong when watching it yesterday, and delighted to be so. Eze is my favourite Rangers player since Les and it's great to see that even when slightly below his usual high standard he's still vital to us.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Stats on Eze on 23:53 - Jan 18 with 1146 viewsgigiisourgod

Thought first half Eze was tremendous. Second half he was largely anonymous but as cited earlier in the thread his touches of quality and class really helped us (drawing that foul from Hernandez was Adel esque).

The thing for me that Eze needs to still improve on is drifting in and out of games and going missing for 20/30 minutes in a game. Think there is very little doubt if he keeps developing and improving as he has he will play at the very top table, but maybe could do with another season at this level to master his craft (probably wishful thinking).
Stats on Eze on 00:03 - Jan 19 with 1115 viewsjtuck

Stats on Eze on 23:27 - Jan 18 by traininvain

I’m not surprised by the stats. Eze’s very effective even when he’s not on top form. He rarely loses the ball and his ability to get us out of tights spots when we’re under pressure is invaluable. That little bit of skill and movement in the second half that resulted in a foul by Hernandez.

His all round play has improved massively this season. Likewise Bright and Chair. Credit to Warburton.

If we could keep this team together for next season (I know it’s not going to happen) with one or two additions we could be challenging for promotion. The main thing we seem to lack is consistency and that’s probably a result of having such a young team.

No one is beyond criticism.

This is true. Even the faithful can wonder about God's mercy. But Eze is having a wonderful season and had a solid game today as the stats from Anti show. It's a sign of how high expectations have got for him that fans (who all want him to do well, right?) see his performance as below par. He got tackled two or three times when trying to glide past players as Leeds play an intense pressing game but he always tries to go past opponents and create space. The startling overall stat is that QPR players are the most fouled against in the division. I think that reflects our ball-playing, close control quartet of Eze, BOS, Chair and Wells. Also Hughill gets more calls than poor original Matt Smith did.

LAranger

Stats on Eze on 00:10 - Jan 19 with 1084 viewsBoston

Crikey Antti, all that and an ovary!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Stats on Eze on 00:23 - Jan 19 with 1057 viewssmegma

Best stat I saw today was QPR 1 Champions Of Europe 0. Its the only that counts.
Login to get fewer ads

Stats on Eze on 00:59 - Jan 19 with 993 viewstimcocking

And besides, at times he is single-handedly blowing the opposition away to boot...
Stats on Eze on 07:30 - Jan 19 with 828 viewsLblock

Stats on Eze on 23:29 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Frank RightGuard (great name, that) posted these stats in the BOS thread.

The one that surprises me is the 10 Ball Recoveries.

I thought that we were outworked in midfield and attack with only Cameron and Wells putting in the ferocious work that was needed against a possession-based team like Leeds.
BOS was a different case in that I think he might have been told to stay high as an outlet, perhaps?

So, the 10 Ball Recoveries did surprise me, pleasantly. And I was clearly wrong when watching it yesterday, and delighted to be so. Eze is my favourite Rangers player since Les and it's great to see that even when slightly below his usual high standard he's still vital to us.

I’d have to say I thought Chair worked like a pit pony

He was constantly on the move and did close down space.

I also thought Warbs got his subs spot on so fair play for that an all

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024