Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... 06:28 - Jan 20 with 5629 viewsloftboy

Leeds are deliberately getting these bad decisions as the EFL don’t want them promoted due to the revenue they generate!! Talk about fûcking deluded . 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 12:26]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 07:45 - Jan 20 with 3805 viewsHooparoo

I trust you pointed out to him where he may have been in error? 😉

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 07:54 - Jan 20 with 3767 viewsJuzzie

Leeds fan i know keeps going on the QPR facebook page woth ridiculous comments so I keep putting him straight. Thinks Leeds ar the only club to ever have decisions go against them.

They really are a deluded, entitled bunch of fans.
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 08:41 - Jan 20 with 3635 viewslondonscottish

The Leeds fan I know pointed me at their woeful shot conversion rate with someone posted here - they're top of the league in possession, passes, set plays & chances connected but 16th in the league for chances converted at 9.5% or something.

ie their Chelsea reject can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.

And Kalvin Phillips is a grade A kn*t

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 08:54 - Jan 20 with 3588 viewsRs_Holy

'Leeds are deliberately getting these bad decisions'... its nothing personal its simply that everyone hates them :) .... btw in the unlikely event that you're reading this Kalvin Phillips this is for you
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 09:54 - Jan 20 with 3441 viewsMick_S

Best coach in the world, too.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:03 - Jan 20 with 3414 viewsjonno

Perhaps if their coach actually spoke English hey might be a bit better.? But then again their fans don't.......
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 10:05]
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:07 - Jan 20 with 3393 viewsdaveB

They had a real victim mentality at the weekend, moaning at every decision. Bamford was so busy claiming a foul from Masterson he wasted their best chance and wanted a free kick instead. It will cost them 2nd place if they keep on with this. Of course the goal was handball and they were unlucky with it but blimey the conspiracy theories and demands for fines and bans since the game ended has been unreal
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:08 - Jan 20 with 3386 viewsCamberleyR

Leeds getting bad decisions. There probably wasn't many of their fans who were complaining about this at the time...

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:28 - Jan 20 with 3324 viewssmegma

EFL don't want them relegated?

Does your mate mean promoted ??
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:34 - Jan 20 with 3296 viewskropotkin41

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:28 - Jan 20 by smegma

EFL don't want them relegated?

Does your mate mean promoted ??

I think maybe we should call it getting relegated. We were relegated to the Premier League, it was sh*t.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 11:05 - Jan 20 with 3199 viewsMick_S

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 11:09 - Jan 20 with 3183 viewsMick_S

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:14 - Jan 20 with 3039 viewslondonscottish

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 11:09 - Jan 20 by Mick_S

ROFL

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:23 - Jan 20 with 3002 viewsYorkRanger

I went with a couple of (respectful) Leeds fans who concluded that Leeds just didn't do enough and bemoaned their inability to convert their possession into clear cut chances. They also concluded that without another option up front they run the risk of throwing it away again. Clearly we were lucky with the goal and they felt that Rangers were the better side in the first half but overall they probably deserved a point. To be honest I couldn't argue with any of that.
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:36 - Jan 20 with 2945 viewsCroydonCaptJack

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:23 - Jan 20 by YorkRanger

I went with a couple of (respectful) Leeds fans who concluded that Leeds just didn't do enough and bemoaned their inability to convert their possession into clear cut chances. They also concluded that without another option up front they run the risk of throwing it away again. Clearly we were lucky with the goal and they felt that Rangers were the better side in the first half but overall they probably deserved a point. To be honest I couldn't argue with any of that.

That would be exactly my reading of the game. Interestingly Kelly mentioned in the interview that he only really had the penalty to save. They had several headers that went wide and the shot that hit the post but I can't remember many saves. Mr Sitter should have scored when Kelly came out though and he lobbed it over the bar.
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 13:02 - Jan 20 with 2856 viewswestberksr

My mate has been spouting the same line for 2 years, deluded idiots!
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 13:26 - Jan 20 with 2784 viewssmegma

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 12:36 - Jan 20 by CroydonCaptJack

That would be exactly my reading of the game. Interestingly Kelly mentioned in the interview that he only really had the penalty to save. They had several headers that went wide and the shot that hit the post but I can't remember many saves. Mr Sitter should have scored when Kelly came out though and he lobbed it over the bar.

The other shot on target was through a ruck of players at the school end, Kelly parried it then recovered the ball before a Leeds player got the rebound.
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 13:28 - Jan 20 with 2774 viewsBenny_the_Ball

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:08 - Jan 20 by CamberleyR

Leeds getting bad decisions. There probably wasn't many of their fans who were complaining about this at the time...

Nor were they complaining when Bielsa was sending spies to opposition training grounds.
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 14:08 - Jan 20 with 2648 viewspaulparker

On the subject of Leeds fans why do they Insist on chanting
YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE with great venom there’s about 6/7 clubs in the county
It’s like us chanting LONDON, LONDON, LONDON
having had the misfortune to watch 2 episodes of that documentary I think I’ve answered my own question I mean they really are a special breed of human

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 14:11 - Jan 20 with 2619 viewsLongsufferingR

It's more likely that it's the Premier League who don't want them promoted.
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 14:13 - Jan 20 with 2608 viewsjonno

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 14:08 - Jan 20 by paulparker

On the subject of Leeds fans why do they Insist on chanting
YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE, YORKSHIRE with great venom there’s about 6/7 clubs in the county
It’s like us chanting LONDON, LONDON, LONDON
having had the misfortune to watch 2 episodes of that documentary I think I’ve answered my own question I mean they really are a special breed of human

That is quite funny, because all other Yorkshire clubs actually hate Leeds, in my experience.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 14:14]
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 14:36 - Jan 20 with 2534 viewsOldPedro

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 14:13 - Jan 20 by jonno

That is quite funny, because all other Yorkshire clubs actually hate Leeds, in my experience.
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 14:14]

I know some Huddersfield fans and before the start of their game on Saturday, they announced the QPR/Leeds score in the stadium - it got the biggest cheer of the day from the Huddersfield fans (although no reaction from the Brentford fans apparently....)

Huddersfield hate Leeds

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 17:04 - Jan 20 with 2365 viewssmegma

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 14:36 - Jan 20 by OldPedro

I know some Huddersfield fans and before the start of their game on Saturday, they announced the QPR/Leeds score in the stadium - it got the biggest cheer of the day from the Huddersfield fans (although no reaction from the Brentford fans apparently....)

Huddersfield hate Leeds

Maybe that's why they moved grounds ??
According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 2062 viewsstainrods_elbow

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 10:07 - Jan 20 by daveB

They had a real victim mentality at the weekend, moaning at every decision. Bamford was so busy claiming a foul from Masterson he wasted their best chance and wanted a free kick instead. It will cost them 2nd place if they keep on with this. Of course the goal was handball and they were unlucky with it but blimey the conspiracy theories and demands for fines and bans since the game ended has been unreal

Ah yes, Mr Bamford - a player whose ungentlemanliness in that playoff vs Villa last season plumbed such abject depths of cynicism you really start to wonder if watching professional football is worth it. His saved faux penalty couldn't have happened to a more fitting player. A precious, poncey face that makes me long to rub it in a Yorkshire cowpat.

As for Phillips, I steer clear of social media, but I hope he is getting pelters thereon, and that the rumours that Cameron decked him in the dressing room are true. Personally, I'd have cheered him off (Cameron, not Phillips) had he responded in kind.

Woudn't it be wonderful if their defeat at HQ was the watershed when the wheels really came off for them?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2020 21:03]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

According to the Leeds fan i work with..... on 21:30 - Jan 20 with 2005 viewsLeedsR

Most Yorkshire folk I have come across from outside Leeds, detest Leeds United, but they still draw significant support from the out lying towns and villages. You see train loads of them getting off at the station coming in from Harrogate in the north and Doncaster in South Yorkshire.

The respectful Leeds fans I know, also saw it as York Ranger put it. They think that’s it now and that they’ve bottled it (again). They also refer to last seasons result at LR as when things really started to go tits up for them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024