Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. 10:40 - Jan 21 with 17862 viewsSnipper

We had a few in Minder.

Maybe not mentioned, but QPR was graffitied on the walls inside Nelson Mandela House.

Any more?
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:12 - Jan 21 with 3077 viewsRs_Holy

QED... documentary about psychology in Sport (late 80s)
Men Behaving Badly
Boys from the Bush (Spackman... sorry)
Comedy in which Robert Lindsay played a dentist??? Can’t remember the name
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 13:19]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:16 - Jan 21 with 3061 viewsQPRSteve

Steptoe & Son. Some people are looking for Harold and the old man tells them he's not there as QPR are at home.

Monty Python - Graffiti on a wall, I think in the Hell's Grannies sketch

I'm sure its been said in the past on similar posts that we get a mention in an episode of Mash.
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:32 - Jan 21 with 3026 viewsR_from_afar

I think this recent ad (or is it public information film?) is filmed at Loftus Road:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:47 - Jan 21 with 2992 viewsMoonshineSteve

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 12:40 - Jan 21 by Mick_S

My memory has gone on this one, but there is a still photo out there of Norman Stanley Fletcher on his prison cell bed reading a red top newspaper and the back page is something to do with QPR - A Bowles headline maybe?

Oh Gerry you're a Gem.

Presumed it was our one and not Daly.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:48 - Jan 21 with 2990 viewsheadhoops

plus no end of tv ads.

Gazza/Lineaker crying crisps
recent online betting company think was Paddy Power

plus opening credits to match of the day - all filmed at QPR

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:51 - Jan 21 with 2982 viewsMytch_QPR

Sorry if already mentioned...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:55 - Jan 21 with 2966 viewsCamberleyR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 12:40 - Jan 21 by Mick_S

My memory has gone on this one, but there is a still photo out there of Norman Stanley Fletcher on his prison cell bed reading a red top newspaper and the back page is something to do with QPR - A Bowles headline maybe?

It was "Bowles in flare up"

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:56 - Jan 21 with 2963 viewsdannyblue

Frank Sidebottom, I think.
Login to get fewer ads

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:59 - Jan 21 with 2953 viewsloftboy

Also in one of the steptoe films in the strip club there’s poster of qpr players on the wall.
The damned United “ if you want to beat qpr stop Bowles”

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:17 - Jan 21 with 2917 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrr...
There be an episode o'Steptoe where Albert replies to non attendence o' a party an' too few peeple....."Nahhhh...Queen's Park Rangers was at 'ome."
There be an episode o' MASH where they wuz chattin' about FA Cup,somwun sez he fancys Manchester Younited an' a fake cockerny accent pipes up wi' "Queen's Park Rangers 'ave got a luvverly chance"

Yo Ho!
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:22 - Jan 21 with 2919 viewsjonno

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:02 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

Thanks for putting that up mate - that was brilliant. Made my day!

Get do
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:23 - Jan 21 with 2914 viewsjonno

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 11:08 - Jan 21 by Maggsinho

Can be watched here

et down Shep!
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:24 - Jan 21 with 2912 viewsericgen34

QPR ladies are in Bend it like Beckham
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:29 - Jan 21 with 2888 viewsJuzzie

With the BBC now mainly relocated to Manchester I guess their indirect association with us will have gone too?
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:30 - Jan 21 with 2887 viewsCamberleyR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 13:03 - Jan 21 by bob566

I imagine John Craven was feeling like Alan Partridge after walking into Jed Maxwell's living room.

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:49 - Jan 21 with 2856 viewsQPRSteve

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:29 - Jan 21 by Juzzie

With the BBC now mainly relocated to Manchester I guess their indirect association with us will have gone too?

ITV seem to have relocated all their shite morning tv programmes to the TV Centre so maybe we will still get the odd mention.
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:52 - Jan 21 with 2841 viewsCamberleyR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 10:42 - Jan 21 by Antti_Heinola

Def got the odd mention in The Sweeney
Eddie had a QPR bedroom in Bottom.

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:58 - Jan 21 with 2815 viewspaulparker

The backdrop to the full time results on Grandstand was always the ball in the net at loftus road

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:07 - Jan 21 with 2800 viewsCamberleyR

Not a mention per se but the scene from 'The Rutles - All You Need Is Cash' where they are supposed to be walking out at 'Che' Stadium, is them on the pitch at LR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:21 - Jan 21 with 2770 viewsMiss_Terraces

Michael Nyman's music set to QPR 4-1 Spuds

Noel's house party, where QPR were on the receiving end of a prank

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:09 - Jan 21 with 2716 viewsRs_Holy

Smith and Jones... women international football match (swapping shirts at the end). One of the teams wearing the QPR kit from the late 70s.

Music video by Wham with Andrew Ridgley wearing a QPR Guinness shirt.

Barry McGuigan vs Eusebio Pedroza World Title fight
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:24 - Jan 21 with 2691 viewsrichranger

How about the end bit of the video of Paul McCartney's 'All My Trials'

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:53 - Jan 21 with 2668 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Yes live at QPR 1975.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 17:12 - Jan 21 with 2642 viewsHantsR

Female footballer in a men's team in QPR strip was Born Kicking. She got sent off for violent behaviour. Stan was filmed taking penalties at half time on one occasion, that was for Renfords Rejects. In the Monty Python Hell's Grannies, QPR featured on the graffiti. Fiona Bruce was photographed posing on BBC Shepherd's Bush roof (balcony?) withLR lights visible in background. Oh, QPR was the answer no team got in one of the Christmas University Challenge programmes recently.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 18:19]
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 17:29 - Jan 21 with 2605 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 17:12 - Jan 21 by HantsR

Female footballer in a men's team in QPR strip was Born Kicking. She got sent off for violent behaviour. Stan was filmed taking penalties at half time on one occasion, that was for Renfords Rejects. In the Monty Python Hell's Grannies, QPR featured on the graffiti. Fiona Bruce was photographed posing on BBC Shepherd's Bush roof (balcony?) withLR lights visible in background. Oh, QPR was the answer no team got in one of the Christmas University Challenge programmes recently.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 18:19]

Yeah Born Kicking that’s it. It’s been doing my head in as I remember the filming at half-time too.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024