Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. 10:40 - Jan 21 with 17941 viewsSnipper

We had a few in Minder.

Maybe not mentioned, but QPR was graffitied on the walls inside Nelson Mandela House.

Any more?
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:01 - Jan 21 with 2469 viewsenfieldargh

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 16:53 - Jan 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

Yes live at QPR 1975.

Bogs must have been fun

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:03 - Jan 21 with 2466 viewsenfieldargh

there was a line in Sweeny along the lines of

Reegan to Carter(when asking what a certain person was like

Regan; Whats he like then
Carter: QPR supporter
Regan.....face of disdain

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:18 - Jan 21 with 2446 viewspaulparker

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:03 - Jan 21 by enfieldargh

there was a line in Sweeny along the lines of

Reegan to Carter(when asking what a certain person was like

Regan; Whats he like then
Carter: QPR supporter
Regan.....face of disdain

I thought that was minder the one with the white lad dating the fruity Indian girl

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:29 - Jan 21 with 2424 viewsCamberleyR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:18 - Jan 21 by paulparker

I thought that was minder the one with the white lad dating the fruity Indian girl

You're right, it was.

The guy who was the QPR fan was the bloke who played Wolfie Smith's mate in Citizen Smith.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 2419 viewsFredManRave

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 11:39 - Jan 21 by TheChef

[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 19:16]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:34 - Jan 21 with 2412 viewsHantsR

...and of course Barry McGuigan's fight at LR
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 19:13 - Jan 21 with 2374 viewsFredManRave

We should get him in as goalkeeping coach...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 19:57 - Jan 21 with 2322 viewsCaptainPugwash

Ken Grady.
Login to get fewer ads

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:19 - Jan 21 with 2305 viewsaston_hoop

There was a Blue Peter episode, probably mid 2000s where future Sky Sports football presenter Simon Thomas was learning something to do with Paramedics or St Johns Ambulance or the like at Loftus Road during a QPR v Norwich game (he's a Norwich fan). I mainly remember him explaining a big cheer at one section was because we'd equalised!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:35 - Jan 21 with 2282 viewsA40Bosh

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:29 - Jan 21 by CamberleyR

You're right, it was.

The guy who was the QPR fan was the bloke who played Wolfie Smith's mate in Citizen Smith.

So that was Robert Lindsey who went on to play a dentist in a BBC sitcom My Family.
There is one episode where he is at home kitted out in blue and white and banging on about QPR and the super hoops.

Unfortunately I think in a later episode he was then seen supporting someone else

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:48 - Jan 21 with 2257 viewsTheChef

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 18:31 - Jan 21 by FredManRave

[Post edited 21 Jan 2020 19:16]

Some hot Crown & Sceptre action here. Clive and Peroni bottles not pictured.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 22:16 - Jan 21 with 2185 viewsplasmahoop

Saw one of the sweeney ones on itv 4 the other week. Haskins says it's like waiting for godot. One other guy asks, who's godot? Carter says, plays fullback for qpr
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 23:00 - Jan 21 with 2128 viewsbob566

Deffo in grange hill too
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 23:12 - Jan 21 with 2112 viewsconnell10

Saw Todd and his gang walking up to loftus road getting filmed for tuckers luck.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 23:41 - Jan 21 with 2096 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

QPR at the ballet

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 05:43 - Jan 22 with 2032 viewstimcocking

And we're mentioned in that quality song...can't remember, it'll come to me later. Tis a good song.
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:25 - Jan 22 with 1896 viewsTGRRRSSS

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 20:35 - Jan 21 by A40Bosh

So that was Robert Lindsey who went on to play a dentist in a BBC sitcom My Family.
There is one episode where he is at home kitted out in blue and white and banging on about QPR and the super hoops.

Unfortunately I think in a later episode he was then seen supporting someone else

Yes in one episode he was QPR, and another he was Arsenal.

Not sure which way round it is.

He's most famously a Foolham fan of course.

Though RL is actually Derby - doubt he'd have allowed the QPR thing post 2014 of course.
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:59 - Jan 22 with 1862 viewspaulparker

Dean Coney in the zone & Martin Allen falling asleep a lot

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:09 - Jan 22 with 1839 viewsloftboy

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 23:00 - Jan 21 by bob566

Deffo in grange hill too

The Grange Hill one was a joke, early 80’s no self respecting hooligans would wear colours yet you had the Grange Hill lot in blue and white bobble hats and scarves, they walk from Blomfontein road into South Africa road and bump into a group wearing red and white bobble hats and scarves, I reckon the script writer for that episode had never been to a football match in his life and reverted to what he thought went on.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:15 - Jan 22 with 1830 viewsflynnbo

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:59 - Jan 22 by paulparker

Dean Coney in the zone & Martin Allen falling asleep a lot

Interesting choice of kit in the away game at Spuds.
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:18 - Jan 22 with 1818 viewspaulparker

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:15 - Jan 22 by flynnbo

Interesting choice of kit in the away game at Spuds.

Yeah red shorts and socks with the hoops , was that the game maguire did the full back ( can’t remember his name Danny something)

They showed the games against Everton which I was at Allen handball and thunderbolt ( top of the league) & Derby 1-1 (day of the hungerford) disaster funny the things you remember

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:30 - Jan 22 with 1804 viewsCamberleyR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 14:25 - Jan 22 by TGRRRSSS

Yes in one episode he was QPR, and another he was Arsenal.

Not sure which way round it is.

He's most famously a Foolham fan of course.

Though RL is actually Derby - doubt he'd have allowed the QPR thing post 2014 of course.

Yes, Robert Lindsay is a Derby fan, he was born in Ilkeston. When he got the part in Citizen Smith he asked if he could wear his black and white Derby scarf while in character so this was why he they made him a Fulham fan in the series with them having the same black and white colours and with the series set in nearby Tooting.

Which was a similar reason to why Private Pike wore a claret and blue scarf in Dad's Army as Ian Lavender is an Aston Villa fan.

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:34 - Jan 22 with 1795 viewsCamberleyR

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:18 - Jan 22 by paulparker

Yeah red shorts and socks with the hoops , was that the game maguire did the full back ( can’t remember his name Danny something)

They showed the games against Everton which I was at Allen handball and thunderbolt ( top of the league) & Derby 1-1 (day of the hungerford) disaster funny the things you remember

Danny Thomas, happened in the 1986-87 season. Can always remember the Spurs players dedicating each win to him as they reached the Cup final that season.

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:40 - Jan 22 with 1773 viewsPinnerPaul

Vaguely remember LWT dressing David Cassidy in a QPR shirt once - think it was something to do with when ITV took MOTD rights for a short while?
Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:46 - Jan 22 with 1766 viewspaulparker

Films or non sport tv programmes where QPR get a mention. on 15:34 - Jan 22 by CamberleyR

Danny Thomas, happened in the 1986-87 season. Can always remember the Spurs players dedicating each win to him as they reached the Cup final that season.

I thought it was later than that , didn’t he become a physio ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024