Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Redknobb's latest transfer insights on BBC - and I bet he's being paid for these 11:20 - Jan 31 with 1591 viewsShotKneesHoop

10:55
Harry Redknapp Q&A

Harry Redknapp
Former manager at various clubs (who all hate the lying long nosed wheeler /dealer)

John Bailey: Do agents have more power than a manager today?

They certainly do have an awful lot of power yeah. Years ago, the player would come and see you if you left him out the team. Nowadays players go to their agents, who ring the chairman, to tell them: “The manager is an idiot, why's he not picking my player?!” They build relationships with chairmen, as they know managers are only passing through.

Ben: How much paperwork actually needs to be completed to get a deal over the line? Do clubs still use fax machines?!

I think so, I don’t know, I’m useless at that type of stuff. You’re relying on a good secretary. I mean secretaries are going off their head on deadline day. I don’t know how much paperwork is needed these days?!

Translation for normal people. - "I'm useless at that type of stuff"
Too right, useless at adding up, spelling properly, keeping my fingers out of the till, opening bank accounts for my dog, telling the truth and paying taxes.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 11:22]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Redknobb's latest transfer insights on BBC - and I bet he's being paid for these on 11:52 - Jan 31 with 1527 viewsJuzzie

Let's just forget about him and not give the air time on here he doesn't deserve.
Redknobb's latest transfer insights on BBC - and I bet he's being paid for these on 12:04 - Jan 31 with 1510 viewsMytch_QPR

Redknobb's latest transfer insights on BBC - and I bet he's being paid for these on 11:52 - Jan 31 by Juzzie

Let's just forget about him and not give the air time on here he doesn't deserve.

Fentastic idea.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024