Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Tone a bit distracted 18:06 - Feb 1 with 16383 viewsjaffrtid

Airbus would have been a handy sponsor
Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:01 - Feb 1 with 5812 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I don’t think we are quite ready for the the scale of this. Bribe money may have been laundered through QPR.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 22:01]
Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:40 - Feb 1 with 5674 viewsDannytheR

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:01 - Feb 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

I don’t think we are quite ready for the the scale of this. Bribe money may have been laundered through QPR.

Oh dear.
Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:41 - Feb 1 with 5669 viewsRangersw12

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:01 - Feb 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Isn't it more likely to be Caterham ?
Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:42 - Feb 1 with 5659 viewscorse

wtf... please no... no more thank you
could perfectly explain the idotic transfers and throwing money from left to right
Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:44 - Feb 1 with 5651 viewscolinallcars

I thought our books were thoroughly scrutinised by the EFL ?
Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:47 - Feb 1 with 5638 viewsLoftgirl

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:42 - Feb 1 by corse

wtf... please no... no more thank you
could perfectly explain the idotic transfers and throwing money from left to right

So, will it be a huge fine or a points deduction for little old QPR?
Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:48 - Feb 1 with 5635 viewsNortholt_Rs

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:47 - Feb 1 by Loftgirl

So, will it be a huge fine or a points deduction for little old QPR?

Or prison for Bungle....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:51 - Feb 1 with 5622 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Him deleting his Twitter account makes more sense now.

It won't be to do with QPR, will be Caterham, but could causes big issues in regards to his ownership.

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:58 - Feb 1 with 5586 viewsBakes

This doesn’t look good, would explain why Uncle Tone is keeping a low profile, could it also explain why the stadium and training ground has been put on ice?

Just when we thought we were slowly but surely getting our house in order another skeleton falls out of the closet.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Is Tone a bit distracted on 23:08 - Feb 1 with 5552 viewsBakes

Just had a look online, would most likely be the Caterham F1 team, it went bust in 2014 and was covered in AIRBUS sponsorship.

[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 23:11]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Is Tone a bit distracted on 23:48 - Feb 1 with 5457 viewsBoston

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:51 - Feb 1 by RANGERS4EVER

Him deleting his Twitter account makes more sense now.

It won't be to do with QPR, will be Caterham, but could causes big issues in regards to his ownership.

Who cares, caterings not worth writing home about at the best of times.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is Tone a bit distracted on 23:52 - Feb 1 with 5443 viewstimcocking

I took one look at this and thought 'yeah, textbook QPR'. Just the sort of sh!t we get stuck in. Christ.
Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:00 - Feb 2 with 5432 viewsBenny_the_Ball

With any luck this will force Tony and his consortium to sell to someone who can take us forward.
Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:30 - Feb 2 with 5380 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:41 - Feb 1 by Rangersw12

Isn't it more likely to be Caterham ?

If you open up that Tweet the statement specified QPR as being a vehicle for laundered money. Not a clue who the source or journalist is mind.
Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:34 - Feb 2 with 5371 viewsNov77

Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:00 - Feb 2 by Benny_the_Ball

With any luck this will force Tony and his consortium to sell to someone who can take us forward.

Heard Tony was telling everyone that the Sultan of Brunei was on the phone wanting to buy the club, but it turned out it was only Mickey Pearce on a wind up.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:43 - Feb 2 with 5356 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:34 - Feb 2 by Nov77

Heard Tony was telling everyone that the Sultan of Brunei was on the phone wanting to buy the club, but it turned out it was only Mickey Pearce on a wind up.

Probably selling Gerry Francis tracksuits.
Is Tone a bit distracted on 06:26 - Feb 2 with 5245 viewsLoftgirl

Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:43 - Feb 2 by Benny_the_Ball

Probably selling Gerry Francis tracksuits.

From a mush in Shepherd's Bush.
Is Tone a bit distracted on 08:18 - Feb 2 with 5124 viewsRangersw12

Is Tone a bit distracted on 00:30 - Feb 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

If you open up that Tweet the statement specified QPR as being a vehicle for laundered money. Not a clue who the source or journalist is mind.

The SFO’s allegations concern a 2012 sponsorship agreement between the now-defunct Caterham Formula 1 racing team, founded by AirAsia boss Tony Fernandes, and Airbus’s then-parent, EADS.

Regardless it's not good news and I would say his postion in the club is untenable . Save Warren Farm must think it's Christmas!
Is Tone a bit distracted on 09:20 - Feb 2 with 4989 viewsthame_hoops

Is Tone a bit distracted on 22:48 - Feb 1 by Northolt_Rs

Or prison for Bungle....

Every cloud.....
Is Tone a bit distracted on 09:36 - Feb 2 with 4937 viewsGloucs_R

Does Amit part own Air Asia? If not, he could potentially lead a consortium to buy the club.

Makes sense why we've reduced costs again and why the stadium/training ground haven't gone anywhere. The club's up for sale would be my guess.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is Tone a bit distracted on 10:58 - Feb 2 with 4784 viewsMedwayR

Hopefully this'll lead to the Mittal's buying the club and running it properly including investing in Warren Farm and making serious progress on a new stadium. We can dream can't we...

Poll: Who’s better?

Is Tone a bit distracted on 11:02 - Feb 2 with 4770 viewsbosh67

I do have a feeling that the end of the season will be Tony's last stand here. Perhaps Amit and co will buy him out. Perhaps someone else will come in. By the looks of this story it could be Airbus!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is Tone a bit distracted on 11:13 - Feb 2 with 4750 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Is Tone a bit distracted on 10:58 - Feb 2 by MedwayR

Hopefully this'll lead to the Mittal's buying the club and running it properly including investing in Warren Farm and making serious progress on a new stadium. We can dream can't we...

We don't need any behemoth investor to buy our club and build facilities and a stadium.

We should not be dependent on the generosity of a multi billionaire to survive. We need some respect for ourselves!

We own this fcking club, not them! We are the ones who have invested our lifetime's emotions into it and have paid in money that we can ill afford. We are not a plaything, we are a important historical and cultural asset to the community and to the supporters who have been there through thick and thin.

And we are supporters not clients by the way.

From the merger, to Vauxhall motors, to shaking buckets outside South Africa Rd we were the ones who have always been there for the club, and we'll be there long after Fernandes and his greedy leeches have gone.

Hundred of millions of £s have flowed through QPR under this mob of gangsters and property thieves. And where are we? The same fcking place as when they took over.

Community ownership in one form or the other is the only way forward. Either taking this club for ourselves or letting the council do it. If we go down, so be it. At least the club will be in our and the community's hands.

No more bootlicking please!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 11:13]
Is Tone a bit distracted on 11:15 - Feb 2 with 4744 viewsDejR_vu

Is Tone a bit distracted on 11:02 - Feb 2 by bosh67

I do have a feeling that the end of the season will be Tony's last stand here. Perhaps Amit and co will buy him out. Perhaps someone else will come in. By the looks of this story it could be Airbus!

I think if the Mittals had wanted to buy it they would have by now. It feels to me like something Amit enjoys being involved in so they keep their shareholding. Lakshmi Mittal strikes me as too serious a businessman to actually want it lock stock. It’s not a good business proposition, he’s too grown up to need toys, and he doesn’t need his ego massaged.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 11:19]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Is Tone a bit distracted on 11:18 - Feb 2 with 4729 viewsRangersw12

Is Tone a bit distracted on 11:13 - Feb 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

We don't need any behemoth investor to buy our club and build facilities and a stadium.

We should not be dependent on the generosity of a multi billionaire to survive. We need some respect for ourselves!

We own this fcking club, not them! We are the ones who have invested our lifetime's emotions into it and have paid in money that we can ill afford. We are not a plaything, we are a important historical and cultural asset to the community and to the supporters who have been there through thick and thin.

And we are supporters not clients by the way.

From the merger, to Vauxhall motors, to shaking buckets outside South Africa Rd we were the ones who have always been there for the club, and we'll be there long after Fernandes and his greedy leeches have gone.

Hundred of millions of £s have flowed through QPR under this mob of gangsters and property thieves. And where are we? The same fcking place as when they took over.

Community ownership in one form or the other is the only way forward. Either taking this club for ourselves or letting the council do it. If we go down, so be it. At least the club will be in our and the community's hands.

No more bootlicking please!
[Post edited 2 Feb 2020 11:13]

I like the idea of it being owned by the fans but isn't it a bit of a pipe dream ? , we've lost 31 million the last 3 years so how are we supposed to survive and pay bills ?

How are we going to get a new training ground without investment ?

Not having ago but I just cant see it working in the real world
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024