Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a sh!t Saturday 18:50 - Feb 8 with 2004 viewsrrrspricey

Rs and Wales lose and the one song vvankers struggle but beat the Sweaties. It's enough to make me reach for the Scotch and Rizlas
What a sh!t Saturday on 18:54 - Feb 8 with 1983 viewsjohncharles

Welsh and living in Scotland.
Don't mention the weather. Storm Ciara is cooking

Strong and stable my arse.

What a sh!t Saturday on 20:48 - Feb 8 with 1838 viewsMancR

Wales losing is the only positive on a truly crap day
What a sh!t Saturday on 15:53 - Feb 9 with 1642 viewsdixiedean

I thought this was a Rangers forum not a place to express pathetic anti English insults
What a sh!t Saturday on 16:04 - Feb 9 with 1616 viewsPlanetHonneywood

What a sh!t Saturday on 15:53 - Feb 9 by dixiedean

I thought this was a Rangers forum not a place to express pathetic anti English insults

Well said!

I’m not sure who the person is that started this thread, but given what they said I’d suggest s/he’s probably the type of person who, if greeted with comparable disparaging comments about the Welsh, would be crying like a baby.

All rather ironic given this is a site for an English football team as well!!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

What a sh!t Saturday on 17:08 - Feb 9 with 1573 viewsjohncharles

What a sh!t Saturday on 16:04 - Feb 9 by PlanetHonneywood

Well said!

I’m not sure who the person is that started this thread, but given what they said I’d suggest s/he’s probably the type of person who, if greeted with comparable disparaging comments about the Welsh, would be crying like a baby.

Boo hoo😢

What a sh!t Saturday on 18:41 - Feb 9 with 1512 viewsdixiedean

What a sh!t Saturday on 16:04 - Feb 9 by PlanetHonneywood

Well said!

Yes . Personally I don't give 2 hoots if people want to be anti English . Just emphasises the chip they have on both shoulders . But spare me the " we should support other British teams in Euro/ World Cup games ". Yeah like fcuk . Scots showed their class by booing Farrell when kicking for goal . Sheer ignorance. Back to the original point . Make your churlish insults somewhere else ( maybe a rugby forum ?) and not on here . Thanks . U Rrrrs
What a sh!t Saturday on 19:13 - Feb 9 with 1487 viewsjohncharles

What a sh!t Saturday on 18:41 - Feb 9 by dixiedean

Yes . Personally I don't give 2 hoots if people want to be anti English . Just emphasises the chip they have on both shoulders . But spare me the " we should support other British teams in Euro/ World Cup games ". Yeah like fcuk . Scots showed their class by booing Farrell when kicking for goal . Sheer ignorance. Back to the original point . Make your churlish insults somewhere else ( maybe a rugby forum ?) and not on here . Thanks . U Rrrrs

Welsh and Scots just can’t help ourselves. You are so easy to wind up. What really does you in is that generally we don’t give a toss but you just keep on giving

What a sh!t Saturday on 13:37 - Feb 10 with 1327 viewsrrrspricey

Fcuk me some people on here really need to take a pill.

I'm completely aware what the forum is for as have been a member of it's various iterations for many year so as for making churlish remarks somewhere else then let's ban all political, joke, music, TV, women squirting threads too eh.

For what it's worth, I'm a welsh rugby fan as all my Family are Welsh and my great uncle too me to the Arms Park as an impressionable 6 yo in 1970. Consequently, growing up supporting them, England are my Chelsea, so taking the pisá¹£ out of England fans only singing (2 lines of) one song is what I do.

Not quite sure how you can reach the conclusion that I'd "cry like a baby" if someone wrote anything mocking the Welsh? Can take a bit of banter, which is what my original comment was, as well as I can dish it thank you.

So in summary, chill the fcuk out people....

One song, you've only got one song
Login to get fewer ads

What a sh!t Saturday on 14:26 - Feb 10 with 1258 viewsstowmarketrange

What a sh!t Saturday on 13:37 - Feb 10 by rrrspricey

Fcuk me some people on here really need to take a pill.

I'm completely aware what the forum is for as have been a member of it's various iterations for many year so as for making churlish remarks somewhere else then let's ban all political, joke, music, TV, women squirting threads too eh.

For what it's worth, I'm a welsh rugby fan as all my Family are Welsh and my great uncle too me to the Arms Park as an impressionable 6 yo in 1970. Consequently, growing up supporting them, England are my Chelsea, so taking the pisá¹£ out of England fans only singing (2 lines of) one song is what I do.

Not quite sure how you can reach the conclusion that I'd "cry like a baby" if someone wrote anything mocking the Welsh? Can take a bit of banter, which is what my original comment was, as well as I can dish it thank you.

So in summary, chill the fcuk out people....

One song, you've only got one song

Sorry mate,but I was in Paris 8 days ago and apart from a few chants of Allez les bleus and the national anthem there wasn’t any other songs from the French.The jocks only ever sing about their one victory 700 years,and the Italians only ever their anthem.
I think the welsh might have 2 songs that they sing,so that 1 extra song makes all the difference I guess.
What a sh!t Saturday on 15:26 - Feb 10 with 1174 viewsboysfromthebush

What a sh!t Saturday on 19:13 - Feb 9 by johncharles

Welsh and Scots just can’t help ourselves. You are so easy to wind up. What really does you in is that generally we don’t give a toss but you just keep on giving

It's most definitely the fact that when you lot, or the jocks, or the paddy's get any sort of retaliation, you call any English sporting fan d*ckheads. I'm not talking about physical, this is purely verbal.

The salty bitterness that sweeps across all three of your nations is laughable, and that's only in sporting terms.

You definitely give a toss btw.
What a sh!t Saturday on 15:42 - Feb 10 with 1148 viewsrobith

Didn't know the English were so lily livered.

Honestly, went round wrecking a third of the world's surface, now incapable of taking the lightest of jokes
What a sh!t Saturday on 16:03 - Feb 10 with 1122 viewseasthertsr

What a sh!t Saturday on 15:42 - Feb 10 by robith

Honestly, went round wrecking a third of the world's surface, now incapable of taking the lightest of jokes

Agreed we screwed up a lot of the planet but the Scots and the Welsh were right there with us.
What a sh!t Saturday on 22:03 - Feb 10 with 987 viewspaulparker

What a sh!t Saturday on 15:42 - Feb 10 by robith

Says the man who is offended by everything , how many times you been on here having a go because someone has upset your Irish wife ?
Yet your bang on it with the English bashing

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What a sh!t Saturday on 22:07 - Feb 10 with 984 viewsLblock

I never get the hump at home nation bashing or digs at colonisation / past imperialism.

We were the greatest nation the earth has ever seen.
Full stop.
That was the whole of our Isles but mainly lead by the English.

Centuries later that still wrankles with many.
Sad to see our decline but hey hoh

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

What a sh!t Saturday on 00:40 - Feb 11 with 921 viewsbob566

What a sh!t Saturday on 15:26 - Feb 10 by boysfromthebush

It's most definitely the fact that when you lot, or the jocks, or the paddy's get any sort of retaliation, you call any English sporting fan d*ckheads. I'm not talking about physical, this is purely verbal.

The salty bitterness that sweeps across all three of your nations is laughable, and that's only in sporting terms.

You definitely give a toss btw.

Sorry I normally stay away from this stuff for Clives sanity but in one statement you are saying people England bash but you're backing it up with your lot, jocks and paddys. Really?
What a sh!t Saturday on 09:01 - Feb 11 with 837 viewsboysfromthebush

What a sh!t Saturday on 00:40 - Feb 11 by bob566

Sorry I normally stay away from this stuff for Clives sanity but in one statement you are saying people England bash but you're backing it up with your lot, jocks and paddys. Really?

Another self entiltled poster.

Have you not read the previous posts on this thread? Context my friend, context.

People England bash, the reply is 'jock, paddy, taff'. They cry wolf. Rinse and repeat.
What a sh!t Saturday on 09:17 - Feb 11 with 831 viewsClive_Anderson

You obviously weren't on here to see the nauseating love-in for Martin McGuinness from the usual suspects when the rancid old turd finally kicked the bucket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024