Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. 08:31 - Feb 11 with 2587 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/feb/10/everton-community-gambling-spon

Interesting I know this is only one game but QPR seem to be so desperate for money they would take any shirt sponsor regarding of the ethics.
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 09:04 - Feb 11 with 2563 viewshook_hoops

You can criticise the club for a lot of things, and I'm sure you do, but the club's investment in the community is something we as fans should be proud of and snide comments like yours are pathetic quite frankly.
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 09:18 - Feb 11 with 2547 viewsslmrstid

Have you completely forgotten the fact our entire stadium has been re-named after a local community charity...?

https://talksport.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/08/kiyan-prince-foundation

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 9:19]
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 09:53 - Feb 11 with 2510 viewsthame_hoops

Nice gesture.

Everton have had some awful kit designs, UMBRO must be the worst of the modern era
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 15:32 - Feb 11 with 2416 viewssmegma

Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 09:04 - Feb 11 by hook_hoops

You can criticise the club for a lot of things, and I'm sure you do, but the club's investment in the community is something we as fans should be proud of and snide comments like yours are pathetic quite frankly.

You beat me to it.

Everton must be struggling on £100m plus from the various TV deals eh ??
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 15:38 - Feb 11 with 2407 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 15:32 - Feb 11 by smegma

You beat me to it.

Everton must be struggling on £100m plus from the various TV deals eh ??

Exactly and, if they wanted to, they can get £100M for Richarlison in the summer!
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 21:12 - Feb 11 with 2348 viewsTGRRRSSS

Or last month.
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 09:43 - Feb 12 with 2260 viewsrsonist

"It was a one-off, Everton taking advantage of the single match a season when clubs generally can promote a good cause rather than their commercial sponsor"

What is he referring to here?
Everton promote community for one game rather than betting firm. on 09:53 - Feb 12 with 2253 viewsDixie_CT

Unique idea huh??

From a QPR perspective, I wonder what will happen to the name of the stadium post-KPF

For me there is four parts to a football club these days; first team, academy, business and community. Whilst the other factors have been questionable in standard, the Trust has never wavered in quality and is up there with the very best (of course I'm very biased!!) Coincidentally, Everton in the Community is absolutely superb and probably the flag bearer with its trailblazing and impactful projects.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024