Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR football aid 07:52 - Feb 15 with 1718 viewsLowerloftLad

I have seen QPR do a football aid has anyone on here taken part In previous years ? It Looks like a fantastic experience.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

QPR football aid on 09:28 - Feb 15 with 1661 viewsnix

My son did it last year. It was brilliant. He got to play with Andy Sinton, Rufus Brevett and Wayne Ferreday and the other match I think Danny Shittu played in. It was a proper match and quite competitive! Lots of friends and family were watching, so it was a good atmosphere.

Afterwards there were drinks in the bar and all the players hung around and Andy Sinton held a little prize giving. My son loved it so much he's doing it again this year. Also you can buy a video, which is nice to have of you playing on the hallowed turf.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 9:30]
QPR football aid on 10:12 - Feb 15 with 1638 viewsDorse

QPR football aid on 09:28 - Feb 15 by nix

My son did it last year. It was brilliant. He got to play with Andy Sinton, Rufus Brevett and Wayne Ferreday and the other match I think Danny Shittu played in. It was a proper match and quite competitive! Lots of friends and family were watching, so it was a good atmosphere.

Afterwards there were drinks in the bar and all the players hung around and Andy Sinton held a little prize giving. My son loved it so much he's doing it again this year. Also you can buy a video, which is nice to have of you playing on the hallowed turf.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 9:30]

All I can picture is the aftermath of the coming together between Danny Shittu and a 9 year old boy in a brand new full kit.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR football aid on 11:00 - Feb 15 with 1626 viewsnix

QPR football aid on 10:12 - Feb 15 by Dorse

All I can picture is the aftermath of the coming together between Danny Shittu and a 9 year old boy in a brand new full kit.

That's a great image Dorse! Fortunately you have to be eighteen, and while the old timers still have an eye for a ball, they look like they've eaten a few pies, so I doubt if they'd catch any of the youngsters up enough to run into them.
QPR football aid on 09:30 - Feb 16 with 1569 viewsLowerloftLad

Sounds great I will definitely have a look into this then for the 2021 football aid

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

QPR football aid on 01:10 - Feb 17 with 1484 viewsdixiedean

I've done it several times and it's a great experience . A lot depends on the 'legends ' but they are only made known shortly before the game. Had the great misfortune to have a 50/50 with big Dan in last year's game which is not recommended. ALways very competitive, especially if Birch plays and kicks anything that moves !
QPR football aid on 09:00 - Feb 17 with 1435 viewsRs_Holy

Did it 4 years ago as a treat to myself for my 50th. I kind of thought this is the last chance I'll ever have to play footy at Loftus Road.
It was an amazing day . Legends in the game were Andy Sinton (surprise, surprise), Magic Hat , Martin Rowlands and Wayne Fereday.
As mentioned its a great experience, the only downside for me was I was playing defence and had to mark someone who was 30 years younger than me.... needless to say I struggled but apart from that I can totally recommend.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024