Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Masterson and Oteh 18:28 - Feb 15 with 2012 viewsHastings_Hoops

Absolutely no criticism of Hall, but I would be interested to see Barbet and Masterson paired up for the Derby match and the rest of the season. Barbet has shown his worth in terms of passing ability and vision so we do need to keep him in. I am keen to see the club really develop Masterson this spring for a big season next season.

No criticism of Hugill, but he has missed some sitters and the fact he has still scored plenty this season shows that strikers will score even if they are not particularly clinical. Oteh needs to be tested this season and there is no better time to do so. I genuinely think he could thrive with his former u23 colleagues laying on chance after chance for him (feed Oteh and he will score).

The above does also offer Warbs the chance to go 5-3-2 of course, to keep Hall in, play manning and Kane to their strengths and put Oteh up top with Hugill - giving BOS, Chair and Eze chance to rotate and rest.

[Post edited 15 Feb 2020 18:29]
Masterson and Oteh on 10:06 - Feb 16 with 1429 viewsfrancisbowles

.....and have to leave out Cameron and Ball?
Masterson and Oteh on 10:37 - Feb 16 with 1348 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Masterson and Oteh on 10:06 - Feb 16 by francisbowles

.....and have to leave out Cameron and Ball?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Masterson and Oteh on 11:46 - Feb 16 with 1251 viewsdaveB

I'd look to get the points on the board playing our strongest possible team for now, Masterson and Oteh will get opportunities but need to build on yesterdays win
Masterson and Oteh on 11:53 - Feb 16 with 1229 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's only February. We need to play our best available team for now.

Masterson and Oteh on 12:28 - Feb 16 with 1170 viewsgazza1

Their time will come.......no need to throw them in at the moment.

Masterson has done very well from the day he was introduced on the pitch, no need to rush him on. He will get game time over the coming few months. As for Oteh, he too will get time on the pitch, perhaps a couple of starts, but will be properly managed by MW.
Masterson and Oteh on 14:14 - Feb 16 with 1091 viewsPinnerPaul

As I said on another thread - listen to MW preview of yesterday's game re Oteh.

As long as Jordan stays fit, he WILL start, not Oteh.
Masterson and Oteh on 14:38 - Feb 16 with 1044 viewsLblock

I don’t know what else Hall has to do to be dropped if I’m honest.
Whilst Barbet was another putting in a performance straight from The Big Top yesterday, Captain Hall is plumming new depths.

Masterson was kept here and not put out on loan as he was to get games.
He’s proved in less than half a dozen games he reads the game at this level, has strength of character and has the old “pash-shun”. I’ll be disappointed if Masterson doesn’t get at least another 8 games.

Grant Hall has been a great player for us in the past but currently he looks like a man who is on his way out and just seeing out time. I’m really disappointed in him and also the club as if they’ve told him he’s off then take the armband off him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Masterson and Oteh on 15:09 - Feb 16 with 997 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I thought that Hall was better yesterday.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024