Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Like to see... 14:29 - Feb 16 with 4137 viewsBoston

...this figure creep up a bit.
https://www.soccerstats.com/attendance.asp?league=england2

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Like to see... on 15:06 - Feb 16 with 3023 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We haven't had a sell-out either. Surprised by that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Like to see... on 15:10 - Feb 16 with 3014 viewsWatford_Ranger

I get that the club has to profit-maximise, running costs are high etc. but the walk-up price for what isn’t a particularly great seat in a ‘Gold’ area is now £38 I believe. I can’t blame anyone for not coming when we aren’t in much contention for anything even though the team is generally entertaining.
Like to see... on 15:12 - Feb 16 with 3006 views1MoreBrightonR

Friend bought his ticket online yesterday morning and with the booking fee it was over £40!
Like to see... on 15:26 - Feb 16 with 2980 viewssmegma

Our cheapest season tickets in Block Y don't look like they've sold out, plenty of empty seats most games. The walk up price yesterday in Y was £19, £14 in advance or £13 if you are a member.
Like to see... on 16:33 - Feb 16 with 2858 viewsTGRRRSSS

I noticed at the Cup game that the are in Ellerslie above the P has had a whole load of seats taken out.
Like to see... on 16:42 - Feb 16 with 2820 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Wasn’t there a stat last week that we’ve been 19th in the league standings the last three years at this point in the campaign?

So this ranking makes sense.
Like to see... on 19:41 - Feb 16 with 2658 viewsstevec

Can’t finish higher than 14th whatever we do .

At this point in the season it would make sense to drop the £5 walk up charge just to see if it helps attendances.
Like to see... on 09:50 - Feb 17 with 2487 viewsterryb

Like to see... on 19:41 - Feb 16 by stevec

At this point in the season it would make sense to drop the £5 walk up charge just to see if it helps attendances.

I think this would be well worth trying.

Surely the cost of employing staff to sell tickets on the day is not very high?
Login to get fewer ads

Like to see... on 10:16 - Feb 17 with 2446 viewsW7Ranger

9th position in terms of how full we are percentage wise against our Capacity.
Like to see... on 10:25 - Feb 17 with 2422 viewsdodge_stoke_r

I don't know if we include absent season ticket holders in our attendances, but I'm convinced some do. For instance Stoke aren't getting anywhere near 22k each week. My mate works there and he says there thousands of empty seats each week
Like to see... on 10:41 - Feb 17 with 2403 viewsJimmyR

Like to see... on 15:26 - Feb 16 by smegma

Our cheapest season tickets in Block Y don't look like they've sold out, plenty of empty seats most games. The walk up price yesterday in Y was £19, £14 in advance or £13 if you are a member.

Are they always that price?

Good to know as £40 quid does put me for one off coming more than once or twice a year
Like to see... on 11:03 - Feb 17 with 2359 viewstimcocking

Bright playing as a striker...
Like to see... on 11:03 - Feb 17 with 2360 viewsMick_S

Like to see... on 19:41 - Feb 16 by stevec

Just make it easy for people to attend. Drop the fiver walk up charge, and if you are on the data base, allow registered fans access to the Upper Loft. That's where I prefer to sit, and unless my son gets me a ticket, I can't sit there.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Like to see... on 11:25 - Feb 17 with 2316 viewsstowmarketrange

Like to see... on 10:25 - Feb 17 by dodge_stoke_r

I don't know if we include absent season ticket holders in our attendances, but I'm convinced some do. For instance Stoke aren't getting anywhere near 22k each week. My mate works there and he says there thousands of empty seats each week

Portsmouth posted the attendance on Saturday as 18,000+, but the ground only holds 19,000 and there were thousands of empty seats.
Like to see... on 11:35 - Feb 17 with 2285 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I think a lot of clubs do that and I suppose arguably they have sold that many seats for the game.
Nowadays when every entrance is scanned it should not be difficult to give an actual attendance figure. They must have the data as you would be very interested in sold seats not being occupied I would have thought.
Like to see... on 11:38 - Feb 17 with 2277 viewsToast_R

Like to see... on 15:12 - Feb 16 by 1MoreBrightonR

Friend bought his ticket online yesterday morning and with the booking fee it was over £40!

That's just ridiculous. Only been to the two FA Cup matches myself due to cost.
Like to see... on 11:49 - Feb 17 with 2259 viewsBoston

To the best of my knowledge season tickets are included in every clubs attendance figure.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Like to see... on 12:58 - Feb 17 with 2173 viewssmegma

Like to see... on 11:03 - Feb 17 by Mick_S

Just make it easy for people to attend. Drop the fiver walk up charge, and if you are on the data base, allow registered fans access to the Upper Loft. That's where I prefer to sit, and unless my son gets me a ticket, I can't sit there.

So your son can get you a ticket to every game then, so what's stopping you ??
Like to see... on 13:02 - Feb 17 with 2161 viewsMick_S

Like to see... on 12:58 - Feb 17 by smegma

So your son can get you a ticket to every game then, so what's stopping you ??

He has the 6 ticket bundle and a season ticket for next season. If I want to sit upper loft, I have to go through him, which is obviously no big deal, it's just not easy enough on an ad hoc basis.

My point was meant to be that it needs to be easier. If you don't care where you sit and don't mind the walk up charge, it's no problem.

Like to see... on 13:09 - Feb 17 with 2141 viewssmegma

Like to see... on 13:02 - Feb 17 by Mick_S

He has the 6 ticket bundle and a season ticket for next season. If I want to sit upper loft, I have to go through him, which is obviously no big deal, it's just not easy enough on an ad hoc basis.

My point was meant to be that it needs to be easier. If you don't care where you sit and don't mind the walk up charge, it's no problem.

Ask anyone on here who is a ST holder, I'd even oblige.
Like to see... on 13:15 - Feb 17 with 2132 viewsMick_S

Like to see... on 13:09 - Feb 17 by smegma

Ask anyone on here who is a ST holder, I'd even oblige.

I know that mate, and thanks. I just feel the club could make it easier, like it used to be, for people to make a snapish decision and decide to go to Rangers without too much planning and with walk up tickets the same price. I don't think it would make too much difference to the attendance, but who knows? If it were to happen until the end of the season with good publicity, there may be a welcome boost in numbers.

Like to see... on 14:04 - Feb 17 with 2095 viewsfrancisbowles

If walk up prices were the same more people would delay purchasing, till they made an on the day decision based on weather, do I feel like it, are friends going, what was the last result and I'll avoid the booking fee.

The club would find it harder to estimate numbers coming and therefore make operational arrangements with catering and security partners as well as their own staff.

Don't shoot the messenger.
Like to see... on 15:35 - Feb 17 with 2034 viewsLongsufferingR

Always cheaper tickets here https://www.twickets.live/event/1216748312833560576 Half price for platinum v Derby is pretty good!
Like to see... on 17:35 - Feb 17 with 1971 viewsozranger

Speaking of cheaper tickets, for the game against us on March 17th, Charlton are only charging £20 for adults for their cheapest seats and their administrative charge is only £1.50. They also add only £3 for walk-ups.
Like to see... on 20:02 - Feb 17 with 1883 viewslosethedrum

Like to see... on 15:26 - Feb 16 by smegma

Any empty seats in Y block tend to be season ticket holders not turning up , the season tickets in there for this campaign sold out in december 2018 & there is currently only one left for next season ,
As for saying the walk up price is £19 , even for Stoke in a storm there was only one ticket on sale by last friday for Y block so if buying in there i would suggest buying in advance . It may be possible to buy in there on matchday for a midweek game or fixtures like Barnsley & there are a few for Derby next tuesday night .
[Post edited 17 Feb 2020 20:13]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024