Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. 01:47 - Feb 20 with 3665 views18StoneOfHoop

..in action plenty of tickets @ £40 YORK HALL Old Ford Road E2
Easy to to get to Bethnal Green central tube Saturday 21st March 2020
day of Fulham @ home on SKY
English Title Eliminator ~ Sean Robinson Scaffolder Straight out of Ruislip!
~ He's one of own YOU RRRSS ~ knock him out Seany boy!
First boxing match I'm seeing in my life..intriguing.
Phone tickets on 07393550319
Full details on poster @ The Connie

A twitter from a mate of Sean Robinson's:
Replying to
@TCQPR2012
and
@shiner_sam
I’m QPR as well, you might have noticed some posters outside the ground yesterday of a boxer Sean Robinson a QPR fan and a big Oasis fan. South Africa side.

Coningham bouncer genial friendly Big Dave's son a good lad, very polite like his Dad:

This silly old sod yours truly will be taking along a lot of QPR flags
~ it will get messy,for sure :
WE'RE ( or should that be I'M ;)) THE BARMY RANGERS ARMY
LADIES AND GENTLEMAN BOYS AND GIRLS ... THE CRAIC WILL BE MIGHTY!
RUISLIP PRIDE WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED..C'MON SEANY YOU RRRRRSSSS!!!!!!!
Rangers get a cheeky mention @ 4:40 the end of the interview:

Win some,lose some.. can't win them all:

With Clive's permission I'll bump this up closer to the top nearer match and bout day.

[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 21:30]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 13:10 - Feb 20 with 3452 viewskingo

That is some fight against Donelley. Very tempted to make the trip to York Hall.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 20:43 - Feb 20 with 3353 viewsToast_R

Looks good, quite steep though the old tickets
Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 20:51 - Feb 20 with 3346 viewsqprxtc

Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 21:40 - Feb 20 with 3279 views18StoneOfHoop

Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 20:51 - Feb 20 by qprxtc

If okay by Clive
Will this thread back up the top o'the board in 2 weeks time.
Couldn't swear to it
but I think at least 10-15 probably awfully squiffy and raucous
boisterous plastered spectators going from the Conny
singing 'EAST LONDON'S A SHIP-HOLE,I WANNA GO HOME"

"So you wanna be a boxer"

[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 22:27]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 00:14 - Feb 21 with 3193 viewstimcocking

Great venue York's Hall. Been there watching my mate defend his world championship. Speaking of which, nice to see Valentina Shevchenko, who trains in Phuket at my old gym defend the women's world UFC title last weekend. Muay Thai is the Daddy.

And let's make sure none of us forget the Gypsy King is fighting Wilder in the rematch this weekend. If i was God, any British man who had no interest in that would be getting thunderbolted sharpish.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 0:19]
Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 14:30 - Feb 21 with 3088 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Who likes boxing? Son of Coningham Doorman Dave,QPR fan Sean Robinson.. on 00:14 - Feb 21 by timcocking

Great venue York's Hall. Been there watching my mate defend his world championship. Speaking of which, nice to see Valentina Shevchenko, who trains in Phuket at my old gym defend the women's world UFC title last weekend. Muay Thai is the Daddy.

And let's make sure none of us forget the Gypsy King is fighting Wilder in the rematch this weekend. If i was God, any British man who had no interest in that would be getting thunderbolted sharpish.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 0:19]

I'll be there tonight, Golden Contract Semi Finals, Super Lightweight and Featherweight, should be a good one. Sold out but live on Sky:

https://mtkglobal.com/golden-contract/watch-live-goldencontract-undercard-2/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024