Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ramkilde 13:53 - Feb 20 with 2998 viewskingo

I saw he played for the u23s this week. Been out for a long time with injury but now a free agent looking for a club. Was highly rated a couple of years back. Did he look anything special against Watford ?

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Ramkilde on 19:26 - Feb 20 with 2753 viewssmegma

He was ok first half, tired n the second and was subbed on the hour. I say ok, that's not that we should sign him, but he needs a few more games .
Ramkilde on 20:17 - Feb 20 with 2644 viewsWrightUp5hit___

A free agent is going to be the only real way we get cover for Hugill, through to the end of the season (notwithstanding Oteh seems to be in a good run of form)

Depending on how he shapes up Ramkilde, on an incentive based short term contract might be able to do the job.
Ramkilde on 20:32 - Feb 20 with 2607 viewsqprxtc

Ramkilde on 20:57 - Feb 20 with 2550 viewsFredManRave

Hopefully he can rekindle our season...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Ramkilde on 22:05 - Feb 20 with 2423 viewsderbyhoop

Given his pedigree, he has to be worth a 2nd or 3rd look. No surprise if he tired after 60 mins, when he has hardly played for 2 years.

If he gets somewhere close to match fitness and makes a decent impression at U23 level, then why not get him in?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Ramkilde on 00:13 - Feb 21 with 2219 viewstimcocking

Great name...
Ramkilde on 10:42 - Feb 21 with 2034 viewsE17hoop

Ramkilde on 00:13 - Feb 21 by timcocking

Great name...

Needs to play against Derby.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Ramkilde on 11:00 - Feb 21 with 1989 viewsdistortR

Ramkilde on 22:05 - Feb 20 by derbyhoop

Given his pedigree, he has to be worth a 2nd or 3rd look. No surprise if he tired after 60 mins, when he has hardly played for 2 years.

If he gets somewhere close to match fitness and makes a decent impression at U23 level, then why not get him in?

i think, at last, we can trust the club on decisions like this
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024