Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there 01:19 - Feb 21 with 6546 viewstimcocking

Come on Tyson! Keep that left hand up mate.

This is predictable and worrying is https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/51571015.

To say i'm excited would be an understatement, there's nothing like a big heavyweight clash such as this. If you ain't interested, you bloody should be!!! A tough one to call really. Tyson never manages to get fit enough, always looks like he's come straight from the pub. A shame for a man is such a position, you'd think being world champion would be sufficient motivation to train hard. Especially when it only takes one punch potentially from a man like Wilder. Obviously Tyson is twice the boxer, though, as the British fighters usually are.

Ps I'd put my money on Tyson's Dad John in a fight with either of them.

Pps for those who don't already know, Tyson is actually decended from Bartley Gorman and Uriah Burton, two of our most famous bare knuckle legends. This is Bartley Gorman, a beautiful clip of a tough man...
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 07:21 - Feb 21 with 3565 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’d like Fury to do it. Don’t think he will. Value is in Wilder IMO but bookies can’t split them.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 08:52 - Feb 21 with 3488 viewsdaveB

I reckon Fury wins this one on points and Wilder wins the 3rd fight this summer.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 09:45 - Feb 21 with 3443 viewspaulparker

Wilder by KO round 7

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 09:53 - Feb 21 with 3432 viewsPhildo

Think Wilder has been in decline for a while- but still he is a banger so always a punchers chance- overall though I fancy Fury this time sticking with the old boxer usually beats the puncher line.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 10:20 - Feb 21 with 3391 viewssdm19994

Fury schools him again easily with no knockdowns this time, he is rattling wilder before the fight this time imo.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 10:26 - Feb 21 with 3385 viewsbosh67

I think it depends on what kind of mood and mental condition Fury is in. If he is okay, and that is debatable, then he has the skills to keep out of range this time and simply out point Wilder. If he isn't and he switches off and steps in range Wilder will floor him again. Fury doesn't have the power to trouble Wilder but if he stays at range and just jabs him relentlessly Wilder will tire.

Wilder is very unpredictable in the way he fights so you never know what he's going to do. Out of range he gets frustrated but if he gets inside then he's the hardest puncher in the game.

I've grown to like them both. Obviously a lot of respect between them hence the trash talk and pushing yesterday. They clearly get on behind the scenes so that was about as pantomime as it gets.

A lot of this is down to Fury. If he is mentally okay, on it and boxes at range he will win it on points. If he isn't and gets drawn in Wilder has the right hand to possibly put him on the canvas beyond the 10 count.

We shall see.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 10:45 - Feb 21 with 3351 viewsToast_R

Fury's last fight was woeful and he suffered a really nasty cut which could be a re-occuring problem. I hope that was just a one off blip and he's back to his best this weekend. Wilder is a one trick Pony and any decent boxer should be able to do a professional job on him. Fury is the perfect man to do it but he needs to be on it the whole match, chipping away at Wilder. A long few rounds of being jabbed and schooled is just as devastating as a knock out. Saw him do that to Chisora a few years ago, you could see Del Boys heart and soul being destroyed to the point where he didn't want to finish the fight and his corner threw in the towel.

[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 10:51]
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 10:50 - Feb 21 with 3335 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Fury be nowt but a fairground pug.Wilder be finishin' 'im orf this time.
Many o' Captain's dubloons be placed o' Wilder KO even munny.

Yo Ho!
Login to get fewer ads

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 10:54 - Feb 21 with 3327 viewsbosh67

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 10:50 - Feb 21 by CaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Fury be nowt but a fairground pug.Wilder be finishin' 'im orf this time.
Many o' Captain's dubloons be placed o' Wilder KO even munny.

Yo Ho!

You take this whole Captain Pugwash thing quite seriously don't you.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 10:54]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 11:46 - Feb 21 with 3276 viewsCaptainPugwash

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 10:54 - Feb 21 by bosh67

You take this whole Captain Pugwash thing quite seriously don't you.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2020 10:54]

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
I be transishionin'.

Yo Ho!
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 12:16 - Feb 21 with 3250 viewsDorse

I think the ref should step in if they keep hitting each other. They should be ashamed. No wonder they are sent to stand in the corner every three minutes.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 13:20 - Feb 21 with 3179 viewsHayesender

To think, it wasn't that long ago people were wondering who was the best out of Fury and Price

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 16:05 - Feb 21 with 3085 viewsmarky67

in case anyone did`nt see the first fight, itv are showing a full replay of it tonight at 12.15am
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 16:20 - Feb 21 with 3069 viewsbosh67

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 13:20 - Feb 21 by Hayesender

To think, it wasn't that long ago people were wondering who was the best out of Fury and Price

Katie Price?

Never knowingly right.

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 16:34 - Feb 21 with 3051 viewsthemodfather

for me fury won the 1st fight despite any knockdowns, I ask, who has wilder fought? Ortiz twice, who failed drugs tests and has health issues and fury. he never fought wladimir, or any top rated fighter ( breazele is not a top heavy_ ) but fury fought wlad in germany and won, dominating one of the best.
I was asked today who I think wins, fury ko rd 7.
sadly the talk is of more rematches , so why have ratings and eliminators? if fury wins, a winner take all v AJ is huge and would fill any stadium in the world.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 18:39 - Feb 21 with 2981 viewsEsox_Lucius

Boxing hasn't been the same since Big Daddy & Giant Haystack.

The grass is always greener.

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 21:55 - Feb 21 with 2844 viewsBoston

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 18:39 - Feb 21 by Esox_Lucius

Boxing hasn't been the same since Big Daddy & Giant Haystack.

Met Giant Haystack once, in the Sudbury Arms near Sudbury Town Station, chunt.

Pub is now a block of flats, that'll teach 'em.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 22:44 - Feb 21 with 2810 viewsLythamR

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 08:52 - Feb 21 by daveB

I reckon Fury wins this one on points and Wilder wins the 3rd fight this summer.

Yes I expect thats what has been agreed
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 00:12 - Feb 23 with 2614 viewstimcocking

Tyson coming in almost a stone heavier than last time, he was in crap shape then. Reports suggesting h doesn't seem in a good place mentally at the moment. Hope it's not all too much for him.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 05:49 - Feb 23 with 2488 viewsdolcelatte

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 16:34 - Feb 21 by themodfather

for me fury won the 1st fight despite any knockdowns, I ask, who has wilder fought? Ortiz twice, who failed drugs tests and has health issues and fury. he never fought wladimir, or any top rated fighter ( breazele is not a top heavy_ ) but fury fought wlad in germany and won, dominating one of the best.
I was asked today who I think wins, fury ko rd 7.
sadly the talk is of more rematches , so why have ratings and eliminators? if fury wins, a winner take all v AJ is huge and would fill any stadium in the world.

Tuesday's lottery numbers please..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 05:52 - Feb 23 with 2485 viewstimcocking

Brilliant fight, another fantastic display Tyson Mullered him, gave him another boxing lesson. Great heart from Deontae Wilder, got to like him as well.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 06:08 - Feb 23 with 2456 viewsPhildo

What a performance- took it to him and drained all Wilders power from the start- Wilder showed a champions heart and took a real beating
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 06:14 - Feb 23 with 2446 viewsOakR

Great fight - what a performance from Tyson, destroyed him.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 06:15 - Feb 23 with 2444 viewsBenny_the_Ball

A fantastic performance from the Gypsy King. Game plan was spot on; on the front foot from the off. Once he burst Wilder's ear drum it was only going one way as Deontay lost balance. Tyson said he would taste blood and he did, literally and figuratively speaking.
Gypsy King vs Wilder II deserves it's own thread so there on 08:07 - Feb 23 with 2320 viewspaulparker

Well done to Fury , took the fight to wilder straight away and his game plan worked, I didn’t see that coming
AJ & Hearn will duck and dive to get out of fighting fury I wouldn’t expect to see that fight anytime soon

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024