Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 17:23 - Feb 22 with 3414 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/

Christmas card for the linesman. A lot wouldn't have bothered to spot the moving ball at the corner.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 17:45 - Feb 22 with 2841 viewsted_hendrix

Excellent save by Kelly in the first half.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 17:47 - Feb 22 with 2822 viewsbosh67

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 17:45 - Feb 22 by ted_hendrix

Excellent save by Kelly in the first half.

Tremendous save that.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 20:53 - Feb 22 with 2514 viewsdezzar

Another day to be proud of our team and fans, i love this club
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:00 - Feb 22 with 2411 viewsBrianMcCarthy

About fair.

Missed out two good shots by them from the edge of the box.

Also missed our chance when Eze and Manning combined to get Pugh in to cross into the small box.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:19 - Feb 22 with 2342 viewspaulparker

There were highlights in this game ??? Blimey the only highlight was Lblocks cd on the bus

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:53 - Feb 22 with 2263 viewsAntti_Heinola

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:00 - Feb 22 by BrianMcCarthy

About fair.

Missed out two good shots by them from the edge of the box.

Also missed our chance when Eze and Manning combined to get Pugh in to cross into the small box.

i thought small box had been eradicated?

Bare bones.

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 00:20 - Feb 23 with 2169 viewsA40Bosh

Well done Manning for being awake and knowing the rules of the game and heading straight over to the Lino to make sure he was not in any doubt about ruling that out

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:44 - Feb 23 with 1861 viewsPinnerPaul

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 00:20 - Feb 23 by A40Bosh

Well done Manning for being awake and knowing the rules of the game and heading straight over to the Lino to make sure he was not in any doubt about ruling that out

Indeed.

Actually poor by the AR who should have had his flag stuck in the air as soon as kick taken, he clearly didn't as ref wouldn't have signalled for the goal otherwise.

In the AR's defence he was only acting on instructions and the accepted way of managing these sort of incidents.

'No surprises' - we are always told - no one spots that ball moving and AR doesn't give it.

Some of you are going to hate that, but that's the way it works.
Login to get fewer ads

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:49 - Feb 23 with 1850 viewsTGRRRSSS

ON the 15 mins highlights it looks like (other than Kelly) QPR only had the ball for about 10 touches in the match.
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:52 - Feb 23 with 1849 viewspaulparker

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:44 - Feb 23 by PinnerPaul

Indeed.

Actually poor by the AR who should have had his flag stuck in the air as soon as kick taken, he clearly didn't as ref wouldn't have signalled for the goal otherwise.

In the AR's defence he was only acting on instructions and the accepted way of managing these sort of incidents.

'No surprises' - we are always told - no one spots that ball moving and AR doesn't give it.

I saw it after about 8 beers and being on the other side of pitch , god knows why it took him so long to stick his flag up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 13:38 - Feb 23 with 1678 viewsLblock

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:52 - Feb 23 by paulparker

I saw it after about 8 beers and being on the other side of pitch , god knows why it took him so long to stick his flag up

I said to you at the time that was a good pick out.... God knows how you saw it.

I wasn’t concentrating at the time, was too busy trying to work out what was going to be on the playlist for the coach back !!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 13:39 - Feb 23 with 1681 viewsfrancisbowles

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:52 - Feb 23 by paulparker

Agree, I saw it on the stream and I spotted it straight away.

I understand Pinner's point but for the AR not to give that is just ridiculous. Surely this method of officiating is inefficient at getting the correct decisions. What is the point of training these ARs if you won't let them give what they see.
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 13:51 - Feb 23 with 1654 viewspaulparker

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 13:38 - Feb 23 by Lblock

I said to you at the time that was a good pick out.... God knows how you saw it.

I wasn’t concentrating at the time, was too busy trying to work out what was going to be on the playlist for the coach back !!!

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:26 - Feb 23 with 1424 viewsozranger

A late addition to the superb journalism that we are affronted with.. see the BBC report of the game:

"Forest dominated the first half and thought they had taken the lead, only for Joe Worrall's fine header to be controversially ruled out because Joe Lolley's corner was deemed to have been delivered from outside the quadrant."

I wonder if he was even at the game if absolutely everyone else knew what happened and one would assume that that included the other journalists at the media tribunes covering the game.
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:57 - Feb 23 with 1380 viewsstowmarketrange

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:44 - Feb 23 by PinnerPaul

Indeed.

I was linesman for my daughter’s U18 cup semi final today and the wind was blowing quite hard at times.I was watching extra carefully at the corners to make sure the ball wasn’t moving.I thought it might have happened at least once but the ball only wobbled a bit at times.
They still lost 3-1 to only 9 players but she was player of the match.
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:24 - Feb 24 with 1232 viewsPinnerPaul

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:26 - Feb 23 by ozranger

A late addition to the superb journalism that we are affronted with.. see the BBC report of the game:

"Forest dominated the first half and thought they had taken the lead, only for Joe Worrall's fine header to be controversially ruled out because Joe Lolley's corner was deemed to have been delivered from outside the quadrant."

I wonder if he was even at the game if absolutely everyone else knew what happened and one would assume that that included the other journalists at the media tribunes covering the game.

Very poor
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 10:27 - Feb 24 with 1221 viewsPinnerPaul

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:57 - Feb 23 by stowmarketrange

I was linesman for my daughter’s U18 cup semi final today and the wind was blowing quite hard at times.I was watching extra carefully at the corners to make sure the ball wasn’t moving.I thought it might have happened at least once but the ball only wobbled a bit at times.
They still lost 3-1 to only 9 players but she was player of the match.

I was also watching closely at my game today!

Chat with the ref before the game about this incident and we all agreed - 'no surprises' or not, AR should have flagged straight away not after Ryan had a moan!
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:04 - Feb 24 with 1089 viewsPinnerPaul

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 22:26 - Feb 23 by ozranger

Just watching the 90' re run and have to say we're at 25' and despite 4 replays Mr London and Mr Sinton still have no idea why the goal was disallowed
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:13 - Feb 24 with 1064 viewsPinnerPaul

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:04 - Feb 24 by PinnerPaul

Just watching the 90' re run and have to say we're at 25' and despite 4 replays Mr London and Mr Sinton still have no idea why the goal was disallowed

Oh dear its 6 replays now and Nick London still insisting the 'only reason' it could have been disallowed was because the ball rolled outside the quadrant - not his finest hour.
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:21 - Feb 24 with 1046 viewsNorthernr

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:13 - Feb 24 by PinnerPaul

Oh dear its 6 replays now and Nick London still insisting the 'only reason' it could have been disallowed was because the ball rolled outside the quadrant - not his finest hour.

I know he’s not your favourite but they don’t have replay screens at away games so if they haven’t seen it first time all they can do is hazard a guess. You’re being rather harsh on a couple of good QPR club men doing their best.
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:30 - Feb 24 with 1020 viewsPinnerPaul

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:21 - Feb 24 by Northernr

I know he’s not your favourite but they don’t have replay screens at away games so if they haven’t seen it first time all they can do is hazard a guess. You’re being rather harsh on a couple of good QPR club men doing their best.

Fair enough Clive, but not sure that can be true because they have both just commented on the Eze/Pugh 'chance' but could be doing that 'blind' I suppose.

That's down to media team then because it DOES make them both look silly when you can see clearly why the goal is disallowed and they are still both saying they have no idea why.

I don't really have a problem with Andy S commentary, and I accept Nick isn't supposed to be MOTD neutral BUT he IS being paid for it so things like basic laws of the game and player identification he should get right and I defy anyone not to get irritated with his 6 different ways of saying 'Barbet'

I'm harsh on all football commentators Mrs PP tells me so its nothing personal!
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:31 - Feb 24 with 1019 viewsenfieldargh

I think Nick London is superb and has a great radio voice. Love listening to him and Sints

Wish Eze would shoot more, he'd made space perfectly for himself and had a clear sight at goal, hey ho

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:35 - Feb 24 with 1007 viewsNorthernr

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:30 - Feb 24 by PinnerPaul

Fair enough Clive, but not sure that can be true because they have both just commented on the Eze/Pugh 'chance' but could be doing that 'blind' I suppose.

That's down to media team then because it DOES make them both look silly when you can see clearly why the goal is disallowed and they are still both saying they have no idea why.

I don't really have a problem with Andy S commentary, and I accept Nick isn't supposed to be MOTD neutral BUT he IS being paid for it so things like basic laws of the game and player identification he should get right and I defy anyone not to get irritated with his 6 different ways of saying 'Barbet'

I'm harsh on all football commentators Mrs PP tells me so its nothing personal!

It is true, they also had obstructed view down that end at the weekend.
Might be time to let your beef with him lie.
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:47 - Feb 24 with 974 viewsPinnerPaul

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:35 - Feb 24 by Northernr

It is true, they also had obstructed view down that end at the weekend.
Might be time to let your beef with him lie.

Fair enough - but I don't have a 'beef' with him anymore than you did with Green, Barton, Zamora, Bosingwa, McClaren, most referees etc etc etc etc etc

Lets call it 'constructive criticism' shall we?
The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:53 - Feb 24 with 953 viewsNorthernr

The thanks to the Forest bias Sky highlights... highlights 0-0 on 15:47 - Feb 24 by PinnerPaul

Fair enough - but I don't have a 'beef' with him anymore than you did with Green, Barton, Zamora, Bosingwa, McClaren, most referees etc etc etc etc etc

Lets call it 'constructive criticism' shall we?

Well not 'most' referees, but yes I do take your point(s).

It's just when it's getting brought up every week, against one guy, who is a QPR fan doing his best, and could well read the message boards and see it all, it does make me feel a bit uncomfortable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024