Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bits and pieces 21:04 - Feb 26 with 1818 viewsHantsR

Many incidents from last night have already been mentioned but on that very cold evening, there was so much to reflect on. I thought I'd try and complete the picture with some minor recollections, especially for those not there.

Rooney and Eze sharing a joke when someone was receiving attention. Eze certainly had a big smile!

Not long after that, Eze dispossessed Rooney with a cute flick.

Bloke behind me criticising Eze for not helping out in defence as much as BOS - went quiet after Rooney's pinpoint pass for the 2nd goal.

Dom Ball's little trick of a 180 deg turn to beat his marker and start an attack - brilliant, but this was rumbled by Derby late in the game and led to a dangerous position.

Twice Dom (I think) sold a great dummy, letting the ball pass under him to a better placed team mate. Reminded me of a Wilkins trick and before him, Goddard and Allen.

Arguably, Kelly's cleverest moment was when he saved ball from going out for a corner by taking the pace off, it then sliding round behind the goal line, spinning round on the grass and holding the ball in the area at arm's length.

Kelly had to be very alert to punch over a demon long shot from the left wing - dunno who? Eze made me laugh with his 50 yard free kick when goalie was off his line.

Waghorn nearly losing his torn shorts. Maybe he had something to complain about on that occasion?

Dom Ball taking out Stroud - wag near me suggested Rooney could take over as he'd been Assistant Ref all game...actually that was untrue on this occasion, pity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024