Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular 16:58 - Mar 1 with 1601 viewsTGRRRSSS

1-0 to City with them generally having the ball and passing it round slowly - bit like the Simpsons episode at times, I still managed to miss the goal though
League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 17:14 - Mar 1 with 1565 viewsTGRRRSSS

JOhn Stones doing a QPR defensive special - now 2-1 Citeh

Livened up a bit anyway.
League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 17:18 - Mar 1 with 1557 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I'm not watching this one as I'm watching Gaelic Football today.

But, this is the Big Fat Racist John Terry Cup Final as far as I'm concerned.

And, like Nick Cave,

"I don't believe in an interventionist God,
But I know that some people do,
But if I did I would kneel down and ask him,
Not to to intervene for City's twenty-two."

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 17:35 - Mar 1 with 1538 viewsOldPedro

Not sure why Man City have even turned up or are celebrating their goals - Pep says the competition is a waste of time and should be scrapped (Jan 2020)

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jan/20/pep-guardiola-league-cup-manche

Then yesterday he says it would be a reward for them.....

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/feb/29/manchester-city-pep-guardiola-c

Make your mind up Pep!!!!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 17:39 - Mar 1 with 1530 viewsTGRRRSSS

He's been a bit odd this season and bit hypocritical - though ultimately he's defending his title here, so whatever his views you cannot ignore what they've done - regardless of the result today.
League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 18:28 - Mar 1 with 1456 viewspaulparker

City bore the p1ss out of me
I’d rather watcher puddles evaporate than watch them

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 18:33 - Mar 1 with 1436 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Don't really watch City often, but that was the first time I've been very impressed by Phil Foden.

His touch, positioning and decision making was very, very good today.

Fantastic they got Carlos Santana to hand over the cup
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 18:34]
League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 18:45 - Mar 1 with 1404 viewsLowerloftLad

I wonder if any other teams from the Midlands area have ever lost in the league cup final 🤔😁
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 18:46]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 18:52 - Mar 1 with 1385 viewsHarbour

Hopefully AV will be relegated along with spam.
Login to get fewer ads

League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 00:01 - Mar 2 with 1172 viewsRANGERS4EVER

League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 18:52 - Mar 1 by Harbour

Hopefully AV will be relegated along with spam.

As funny as it would be, not sure I could be arsed with Villa in the Championship again. Give me West Ham, Bournemouth, Watford over them

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

League Cup final - Or Man City Passing Spectacular on 11:39 - Mar 2 with 1071 viewsHayesender

I'm developing a real hatred of man City. Shame, as I used to quite like them

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024