Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report 21:04 - Mar 8 with 2835 viewsNorthernr

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report 8th Mar 2020 21:04
A dire first half performance, half time deficit, and second half sending off didn't precent QPR securing their first win at Preston North End since 1980. Lee McAlpine was at Deepdale for LFW. 13

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 22:04 - Mar 8 with 2573 viewsPinnerPaul

Good report apart from the ref bit.

Their penalty and Cameron's 2 yellows were 100% correct and haven't seen or read anyone say they weren't.
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 22:07 - Mar 8 with 2562 viewscolinallcars

Nice report - thanks Lee.
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 00:02 - Mar 9 with 2281 viewsJAPRANGERS

Great report Lee, thanks for your hard work! You RRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 09:05 - Mar 9 with 1902 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Nice report Lee.
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 10:14 - Mar 9 with 1797 viewsdaveB

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 22:04 - Mar 8 by PinnerPaul

Good report apart from the ref bit.

Their penalty and Cameron's 2 yellows were 100% correct and haven't seen or read anyone say they weren't.

The penalty looked soft from the away end but when you see on tv he catches him.

Same with the Cameron yellows, I think the frustration was a week ago neither of those would have been bookings but no real issue with them being given
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 10:34 - Mar 9 with 1758 viewsderbyhoop

Slacking it off again, Clive?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 10:57 - Mar 9 with 1728 viewsfrancisbowles

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 10:14 - Mar 9 by daveB

The penalty looked soft from the away end but when you see on tv he catches him.

Same with the Cameron yellows, I think the frustration was a week ago neither of those would have been bookings but no real issue with them being given

I thought the first one was a bit harsh but the second was close to being a straight red. A pretty reckless challenge that seemed to plant his studs on opponents ankle area.

He's been getting away with it on other occasions, riding his luck when already on a yellow.
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 11:31 - Mar 9 with 1693 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good stuff, Lee. Thanks for that.Very enjoyable.

I thought the ref was bang on for the peno and for Cameron's two yellows.

On the ratings, Manning was very fortunate to escape with a 6 and agree with 8's for Hall, BIS and Eze. Hall my MOTM, but no arguments with Eze either.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 11:51 - Mar 9 with 1657 viewsaston_hoop

Great report, catching up on the match reports from the past few weeks after being away and the ones on this site are absolutely invaluable

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 11:54 - Mar 9 with 1648 viewsTheChef

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 10:57 - Mar 9 by francisbowles

I thought the first one was a bit harsh but the second was close to being a straight red. A pretty reckless challenge that seemed to plant his studs on opponents ankle area.

He's been getting away with it on other occasions, riding his luck when already on a yellow.

Yeah no questions about the second yellow.

Just a shame he didn't save it for Kalvin Phillips.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 13:50 - Mar 9 with 1467 viewsLongsufferingR

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 11:54 - Mar 9 by TheChef

Yeah no questions about the second yellow.

Just a shame he didn't save it for Kalvin Phillips.

Hopefully that will be at Wembley when we're 3 up in the last minute.
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 14:54 - Mar 9 with 1375 viewsNorthernr

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 11:31 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Good stuff, Lee. Thanks for that.Very enjoyable.

I thought the ref was bang on for the peno and for Cameron's two yellows.

On the ratings, Manning was very fortunate to escape with a 6 and agree with 8's for Hall, BIS and Eze. Hall my MOTM, but no arguments with Eze either.

TBH to Lee he submitted a report with manning at a 4 for the first half and 8 for the second, but that screws up the end of term report so I had to pitch it somewhere in the middle.
Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 15:07 - Mar 9 with 1338 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 14:54 - Mar 9 by Northernr

TBH to Lee he submitted a report with manning at a 4 for the first half and 8 for the second, but that screws up the end of term report so I had to pitch it somewhere in the middle.

Out! Out! Out!

I thought he was ropey in the second half as well, apart from the rather tasty goal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 16:19 - Mar 9 with 1255 viewsOldPedro

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 10:14 - Mar 9 by daveB

Agree about the penalty looking soft from the away end.

Frustration for me on the bookings for Cameron was that the ref seemed to allow Preston to get away with several fouls without bookings. Davies who took out Hugill could have easily booked up a second booking for tackles from behind and Johnson should have got booked for all of his timewasting and stopping us taking free kicks quickly

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 21:34 - Mar 9 with 941 viewsLythamR

Second half R's storm back with ten men - Report on 15:07 - Mar 9 by BrianMcCarthy

Out! Out! Out!

I thought he was ropey in the second half as well, apart from the rather tasty goal.

Agreed, Preston clearly targeted the left channel, I think in previous games Manning had been helped out by very strong performances by Pugh, Pugh was also poor this time which exposed Manning even further

The second half performance was better but not substantially so until you add the goal
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024