Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racist forced to sell his house 08:43 - Mar 11 with 3428 viewsWokingR

Following a break in, John Terry has been forced to sell his house in Chobham as his wife can't 'unsee' the dump that one of the burglars took on their bedroom carpet. She's been able to 'unsee' him hanging out the back of every sloshpot he ever took a fancy too, including teammates wives, but just can't get over this.
If the burglars had interviewed for the job I'm sure we could have collectively built a big enough poo mountain that she wouldn't have been able to see the carpet.
Racist forced to sell his house on 08:46 - Mar 11 with 3401 viewssmegma

I cant 'unsee' his penalty against United in the Champions League Final. Not that I want to.
Racist forced to sell his house on 10:31 - Mar 11 with 3237 views2Thomas2Bowles

I bet the neighbours will be very happy with the value in their homes going up and insurance going down after he leaves.

Buying a house that you know JT has shite in would put most people off, it should be condemned and knocked down.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 10:38]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Racist forced to sell his house on 10:41 - Mar 11 with 3211 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I feel sorry for his wife, in so many, many ways.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Racist forced to sell his house on 10:47 - Mar 11 with 3184 viewsMytch_QPR

Racist forced to sell his house on 10:41 - Mar 11 by BrianMcCarthy

I feel sorry for his wife, in so many, many ways.

How could you solve a crime like that? - you'd have to DNA test over 90% of the population.

Alright... 99%.

I wonder where he will move to next (actually, I don't) - his days at Villa look numbered based on his 'skills' in the coaching dept.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Racist forced to sell his house on 11:40 - Mar 11 with 3101 viewsMick_S

Racist forced to sell his house on 10:47 - Mar 11 by Mytch_QPR

How could you solve a crime like that? - you'd have to DNA test over 90% of the population.

Alright... 99%.

I wonder where he will move to next (actually, I don't) - his days at Villa look numbered based on his 'skills' in the coaching dept.

The Bristol Stool test would narrow things down a bit.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Racist forced to sell his house on 11:44 - Mar 11 with 3086 viewspeejaybee

Racist forced to sell his house on 10:47 - Mar 11 by Mytch_QPR

Alright... 99%.

Next Villa Manager in Chumpionship

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Racist forced to sell his house on 12:06 - Mar 11 with 3030 viewsRs_Holy

nice to have a bit of good news amongst all the doom and gloom
Racist forced to sell his house on 13:34 - Mar 11 with 2874 viewsDannyPaddox

Racist forced to sell his house on 11:40 - Mar 11 by Mick_S

The Bristol Stool test would narrow things down a bit.

Login to get fewer ads

Racist forced to sell his house on 13:50 - Mar 11 with 2822 viewsJuzzie

One of the Dad's at the kiddies gym I take my boy to has just moved to Chobham. I bet his new house has just gone up 30% already.
Racist forced to sell his house on 14:38 - Mar 11 with 2763 viewsBlackCrowe

It's in Oxshott. I ran past it with the dog a couple of weekends ago - blingtastic

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Racist forced to sell his house on 19:01 - Mar 11 with 2537 viewsCiderwithRsie

I notice the thread title specifies that he has sold "his" house. I wouldn't put it past the b'stard to sell someone else's and if I was Wayne Bridge I'd keep a close eye on my title deeds.
Racist forced to sell his house on 19:16 - Mar 11 with 2510 viewsbosh67

Have seen the CCTV of that. Guy takes a really big dump in the bedroom. Difficult to make it out on the film but he looks like Wayne Bridge to me. Well done Wayne.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Racist forced to sell his house on 21:30 - Mar 11 with 2368 viewsstowmarketrange

Racist forced to sell his house on 19:16 - Mar 11 by bosh67

Have seen the CCTV of that. Guy takes a really big dump in the bedroom. Difficult to make it out on the film but he looks like Wayne Bridge to me. Well done Wayne.

He wouldn’t be the first to sh!t on his wife in a bedroom.Terry’s done it before.
Racist forced to sell his house on 15:35 - Mar 12 with 2042 viewsDorse

Racist forced to sell his house on 21:30 - Mar 11 by stowmarketrange

He wouldn’t be the first to sh!t on his wife in a bedroom.Terry’s done it before.

No, you're thinking of that thing with the glass-topped coffee table.

Allegedly.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Racist forced to sell his house on 15:58 - Mar 12 with 2015 viewsstowmarketrange

Racist forced to sell his house on 15:35 - Mar 12 by Dorse

No, you're thinking of that thing with the glass-topped coffee table.

Allegedly.

I was thinking more of him doing the dirty on her with Bridges girlfriend in someone else’s bedroom.
Racist forced to sell his house on 16:03 - Mar 12 with 2004 viewsDorse

Racist forced to sell his house on 15:58 - Mar 12 by stowmarketrange

I was thinking more of him doing the dirty on her with Bridges girlfriend in someone else’s bedroom.

Were you? Were you really...?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Racist forced to sell his house on 10:52 - Apr 1 with 1683 viewsMytch_QPR

You couldn't make it up...

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/president-donald-trump-buys-chelsea

April fool?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024