Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... 16:36 - Mar 11 with 3043 viewsDylanP

Eze -- I know that this'll annoy some, but I don't actually think he's the best player in our team. There I said it! I'll hide for a bit while the shrapnel clears...

To be clear, I love Eze and think he's a supremely talented player and a joy to watch. We are lucky to have such talent on our team and I hope it last for a long time.

But in my opinion, BOS is a more impactful player. How many times has he chased down a complete lost cause, brought the ball back into play and manufactured a goal out of it? How many times has he gathered up a hopeful hoof and muscled the defender off the ball to create a chance? Him and Eze are both wonderful dribblers of the ball and Eze is a certainly a better crosser of the ball. But the speed, determination, and physical presence that BOS brings to the game are so fun to watch and so important to the game we play.

Its a game of opinions and, in my opinion, BOS is the best player on our team.

Discuss ...

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 16:38 - Mar 11 with 3023 viewsBoston

Pull up a Chair...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 16:42 - Mar 11 with 3009 viewsnix

I think there's arguments in favour of both of them. I would probably say that Eze is the more complete player but BOS with his combination of pace and strength has the ability to be unplayable at times in a way that Eze maybe isn't. Eze is also arguably more consistent at this stage.

It's a great place to be that we could argue for either.
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 17:39 - Mar 11 with 2861 viewsEastR

I'd say one of them is worth £19m and the other a shade more at £20m. Take your pick

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 17:40 - Mar 11 with 2856 viewsMatch82

Personal opinion, I think it's fairly even in the championship but Eze would be better in the Premier League. The Premier League has stronger, faster, better defenders that BOS would find it harder to beat as easily as he does today, whereas Eze has a skillset that would transfer seamlessly, and actually with less attention on him might be even better.

I think both would still be successful in higher leagues and we are incredibly lucky to have either let alone both. But Eze is destined for the very top IMO
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 17:48 - Mar 11 with 2833 viewsdaveB

Bright might be more impactful but Eze is by far the better player at the moment
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 18:27 - Mar 11 with 2730 views1MoreBrightonR

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 17:48 - Mar 11 by daveB

Bright might be more impactful but Eze is by far the better player at the moment

This exactly.. Bright is a fantastic championship player.... All pace, power and hard work which is why he makes such an impact. That doesn't make a better all round player though.

Eze is much closer to being premier league ready.
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 18:44 - Mar 11 with 2675 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Goals and assists are what matter, and only one of those players leads in both. That same player is also leading the division in successful dribbles with 117.

Both fantastic and we are spoilt having all three (including Chair) in our squad.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 18:45]
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 18:47 - Mar 11 with 2650 viewsstevec

Eze is the better footballer but if both were in Premier League sides I’d expect BOS to be a starter and Eze more likely on the bench.

BOS has had a dramatic transformation in terms of game management this season, reminds me a bit of Antonio. Eze has to be the main man to be at his best and not sure that’ll happen at top level.
Login to get fewer ads

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 19:41 - Mar 11 with 2544 viewsNorthantsHoop

They are the magic 3 in my opinion. Eze is pure class and if he picks the right Prem club will blossom. BOS has been a slow burner, so pleased he has reached the potential that Holloway and his staff saw when they signed him from Blackpool. He has become the sort of player that gets you up and out of your seat. Chair is progressing very well, I think if the other 2 go this summer that Warburton will build his team around him. Fantastic to have these players at our club and they deserve to get the best opportunities their skills bring to them.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2020 19:42]
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 19:57 - Mar 11 with 2487 viewsbosh67

Eze is the most elegant attacking player we've had since Roy Wegerle.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 20:46 - Mar 11 with 2373 viewsjohncharles

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 19:57 - Mar 11 by bosh67

Eze is the most elegant attacking player we've had since Roy Wegerle.

Adel ?
Eze does remind me of Adel sometimes and believe that is some compliment

Strong and stable my arse.

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 21:12 - Mar 11 with 2315 viewsBrianMcCarthy

BOS has come on a bundle but I think he is still far behind Eze in terms of choosing the right thing to do and being able to execute it.

Personal opinions, though, as you say.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 08:47 - Mar 12 with 1959 viewsenfieldargh

Eze is one of those rare gifted players who knows what he’s going to do with before it reaches him.

His brain and feet are in unison and this season his understanding of his own abilities is coming through in leaps and bounds.

Chair is another one like Eze whilst BOS is using his skill, speed to embrace these twos skills. It helps the team all round knowing you have players with this ability.

My biggest worry is that Saturday could be the last time we see him if stadiums are closed and he gets sold in the summer

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 09:44 - Mar 12 with 1891 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 08:47 - Mar 12 by enfieldargh

Eze is one of those rare gifted players who knows what he’s going to do with before it reaches him.

His brain and feet are in unison and this season his understanding of his own abilities is coming through in leaps and bounds.

Chair is another one like Eze whilst BOS is using his skill, speed to embrace these twos skills. It helps the team all round knowing you have players with this ability.

My biggest worry is that Saturday could be the last time we see him if stadiums are closed and he gets sold in the summer

We might not even get to see him Saturday either which would be a travesty I agree
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 10:17 - Mar 12 with 1833 viewsconnell10

Eze = Bowles , BOS= Thomas , both combine so well together, but for me Eze is the best player we have had in years! Love seeing our young guns play and combine so well together!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 11:02 - Mar 12 with 1773 viewsjoe90

BOS looks like he's working hard, where as Eze's natural style is more relaxed.

My main issue with Eze is his finishing. For him to go to the next level he needs to improve on that. There's been opportunity's he's missed that someone of his skill level should have put away. He should comfortably be our top scorer.
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 12:56 - Mar 12 with 1655 viewsderbyhoop

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 11:02 - Mar 12 by joe90

BOS looks like he's working hard, where as Eze's natural style is more relaxed.

My main issue with Eze is his finishing. For him to go to the next level he needs to improve on that. There's been opportunity's he's missed that someone of his skill level should have put away. He should comfortably be our top scorer.

I'm sure Declan Rudd feels the same way after Saturday's goal.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 13:21 - Mar 12 with 1607 viewsjoe90

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 12:56 - Mar 12 by derbyhoop

I'm sure Declan Rudd feels the same way after Saturday's goal.

This is what I don't get about him. I've seen him miss one on ones/hesitate, taking one too many touches before shooting then he'll score a goal like he did on Saturday! Needs to be more clinical and I say that in reference to him being super premier league player.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2020 13:22]
Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 1550 viewsTonto

I would ay that Eze has far more frequent influences on the game. he has obviously scored more goals, and more assists than BOS.

However, BOS's influences can be more spectacular. none more so that the second goal at Brum IMO.

That still makes Eze the better player though

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 13:58 - Mar 12 with 1533 viewsSimonJames

I don't care who is better, as long as no other teams realise it, so we get to see them playing for us for another season.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Eze -- this'll annoy some but... on 00:05 - Mar 13 with 1341 viewstimcocking

Different styles of player of course. Change the word better for more dangerous, you wouldn't be far wrong. Bright would definitely be the one i would not want to be marking.

I love them both, the fact they are so different is one of the things i like, gives us real attacking options.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 0:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024