Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. 13:36 - Mar 13 with 2216 viewsqprxtc

My first ever match thread. And what a game to start.

The terrible tykes win ratio at Loftus Road is tissue thin. There’s snot a thing they can do to buy a win. I reckon they’re sh itting it.

I can’t see them bringing many for this. I may stay in the blue and white bar as normal. It’ll be another nail in their coughin.

I reckon our performance will reach fever pitch and we’ll be besides ourselves. So long as no one else is.

0-0 it is then.
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 13:42 - Mar 13 with 1711 viewsDannyPaddox

Should be a cracker mate. Hoping the Rs can kick on from here. See you in the blue n white!

ps: don’t tell him ...

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 13:42 - Mar 13 with 1710 viewsloftus77

As its Barnsley, we still win. Somehow - no force of nature can stop QPR beating Barnsley at home.

2-0 Rangers - played on Championship Manager
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 13:44]
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 13:44 - Mar 13 with 1699 viewsMick_S

Mr B. Glover goes over the tactics before this play-off classic.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 13:52 - Mar 13 with 1650 viewsCamberleyR

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 13:44 - Mar 13 by Mick_S

Mr B. Glover goes over the tactics before this play-off classic.

Denis Law's in the wash this week.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 13:53 - Mar 13 with 1633 viewsDannyPaddox

Was reading a Barnsley forum yesterday. I liked their attitude. One bloke was on about their terrible record at Loftus Road. No win since 1950. All defeats apart from a draw in 1990. He concluded, they’re definitely one of our ninety-one bogey teams.
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:01 - Mar 13 with 1606 viewsslmrstid

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 13:53 - Mar 13 by DannyPaddox

Was reading a Barnsley forum yesterday. I liked their attitude. One bloke was on about their terrible record at Loftus Road. No win since 1950. All defeats apart from a draw in 1990. He concluded, they’re definitely one of our ninety-one bogey teams.

Not quite 1990, the last time they picked up a point at Loftus Road was in 1999 with a 2-2 draw...

Sinclair's goal of all time - History 11th Mar 2020 10:08
There really is only one place we can go for the Memorable Match this week with Barnsley heading back to their bogey ground Loftus Road this Saturday. 1

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:03 - Mar 13 with 1587 viewsDannyPaddox

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:01 - Mar 13 by slmrstid

Not quite 1990, the last time they picked up a point at Loftus Road was in 1999 with a 2-2 draw...

Sinclair's goal of all time - History 11th Mar 2020 10:08
There really is only one place we can go for the Memorable Match this week with Barnsley heading back to their bogey ground Loftus Road this Saturday. 1

As recent as 1999? WTF are they moaning about then?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 14:04]
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:06 - Mar 13 with 1562 viewsBoston

I’m with xtc here, no goals will be scored.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:11 - Mar 13 with 1535 viewsRangersDave

lowest crowd of the season anywhere too. lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:11 - Mar 13 with 1538 viewsMick_S

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:06 - Mar 13 by Boston

I’m with xtc here, no goals will be scored.

Our defense will be superb - we're not conceding tomorrow.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:17 - Mar 13 with 1520 viewsHantsR

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 14:11 - Mar 13 by Mick_S

Our defense will be superb - we're not conceding tomorrow.

I don't know, they've been told to stand off their man, 2m approx. Could be an open game?
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:30 - Mar 13 with 1418 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Thought Warburton’s in-game management was superb. Clearly got the set-up wrong but smart changes and very astute subbing as well.

That said, would have been nice if either team had a shot on goal.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:31 - Mar 13 with 1417 viewsTacticalR

🤧

Air hostess clique

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 16:03 - Mar 13 with 1349 viewsMytch_QPR

I demand that Brian M still gives us a blow-by-blow account of the match - even if it is entirely imagined.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 16:46 - Mar 13 with 1315 viewsDannyPaddox

Jude update:

”Bit of a tickle in the throat. Probably just a furball but I’m taking no chances.
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:12 - Mar 14 with 1052 viewsDannyPaddox

I know they’re bottom of the league and there’s no score yet but the apathy on here!
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:28 - Mar 14 with 1016 viewscolinallcars

This is a library....
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:46 - Mar 14 with 981 viewsWatford_Ranger

Ody Alfa has scored for Maidenhead at home to Stockport. You R’s!
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:51 - Mar 14 with 970 viewsdistortR

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:46 - Mar 14 by Watford_Ranger

Ody Alfa has scored for Maidenhead at home to Stockport. You R’s!

where was he when we needed him 27 years ago?
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 15:56 - Mar 14 with 956 viewsHantsR

Conor Chaplin went close there - where was the defence!!?
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 16:03 - Mar 14 with 944 viewsBoston

No stream or audio, sort it aaaht Rangers!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 16:26 - Mar 14 with 907 viewsE17hoop

Think my stream is a bit behind, players still not out for the second half. Low crowd today too - weather put people off I think.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 16:33 - Mar 14 with 893 viewsaston_hoop

Shouldn't be 0-0 v this Barnsley side. Warburton out

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 17:06 - Mar 14 with 846 viewsCiderwithRsie

CTN
The self isolating, coughing, wheezing Tykes match thread. on 17:08 - Mar 14 with 838 viewsqprxtc

I got locked in the pub all afternoon, what happened down the. Bush?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024