Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoos 18:17 - Mar 13 with 8868 viewsNorthernr

Think we've got him for a special podcast tomorrow, so what would you like to ask him...
Hoos on 18:21 - Mar 13 with 3378 viewsloftboy

Warren farm update

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Hoos on 18:23 - Mar 13 with 3368 viewsHarbour

How we are doing re FFP , anything on LC stadium, Transfer budget for next season thanks clive
Hoos on 18:26 - Mar 13 with 3349 viewsNordicR

How hard will the club be hit if the season gets cancelled all together?
Hoos on 18:27 - Mar 13 with 3342 viewsaston_hoop

How does he think the current Coronavirus situation is going to affect the clubs financial situation? Does he have any insight from meetings with the EFL about contingencies or does nobody actually know at this stage? Do Maryland cookies really come from Maryland?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Hoos on 18:28 - Mar 13 with 3337 viewssevenhoop

well done!

at the risk of boring the arse off him (and everybody else), why can we not find somewhere else for the family section and allow our loud supporters (I am not one of them) in the Loft where they always were and help create an intimidating atmosphere. most games sounds like an away game when we cede a noisy end to the opposition, and we have fans at both ends of Ellerslie who struggle to be heard? I cannot think of another club which concedes such a noise advantage.
I get the "kids are the future supporters of the club", which is fine, but stick them somewhere else, because they won’t want to come if we are not successful and we are more likely to be successful if we can intimidate away teams and make Loftus Road a fortress like it used to be. The Loft used to virtually suck goals in, in the second half.
I can see his eyes rolling at having this brought up yet again, and probably yours too, sorry.
Hoos on 18:33 - Mar 13 with 3311 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Warren Farm!

I remain optimistic but the club should, and need to, issue a definite statement that it's going ahead. The bad press is killing them.

Also, how will the shutdown affect us financially and how will it affect our FFP situation.

Thanks, Clive.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Hoos on 18:34 - Mar 13 with 3308 viewshubble

Has he got any loo rolls?

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Hoos on 18:47 - Mar 13 with 3256 viewsterryb

What are the different scenarios that the EFL may follow this season?

Extension? Abandonment? Table decided by PPG?

The last time I can remember a real extension to the season was in 1963 following the big freeze, finishing three weeks later than usual. Rangers had 15 league matches still to play at the start of April & played 11 of those that month & 4 in May with the last on the 22nd.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 18:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Hoos on 19:01 - Mar 13 with 3214 viewsenfieldargh

Not that he would know but how would he feel if the EFL relaxed FFP for the next couple of years

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Hoos on 19:06 - Mar 13 with 3184 viewsNoelmc

Does the Club have a one year extension option on Eze's contract?
Hoos on 19:09 - Mar 13 with 3167 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoos on 19:06 - Mar 13 by Noelmc

Does the Club have a one year extension option on Eze's contract?

Good question, though i fear we know the answer, Noel.

PS. How are you, my man? I was half-hoping to see you all tomorrow as I had a meeting in London that might have finished early enough for me to get to Rangers and the Crown afterwards. In the end, I was effectively barred form travelling to England by the surgeon who's doing my knee op next Friday. And then the game got pulled.

Hoos on 19:29 - Mar 13 with 3099 viewsWokingR

Hoos on 19:09 - Mar 13 by BrianMcCarthy

PS. How are you, my man? I was half-hoping to see you all tomorrow as I had a meeting in London that might have finished early enough for me to get to Rangers and the Crown afterwards. In the end, I was effectively barred form travelling to England by the surgeon who's doing my knee op next Friday. And then the game got pulled.

Favourite KFC Crushem ?
Hoos on 19:41 - Mar 13 with 3069 viewsFrankRightguard

Is there any sort of compensation/insurance if we suddenly find ourselves four games short in terms of matchday revenue and will that have an FFP impact or an impact on our position for next season in terms of room for signings etc
Hoos on 19:48 - Mar 13 with 3045 viewsRangersw12

What did he think of Birmingham getting away with a FFP breach?

Rail seating where does he think it will work at Loftus Rd
Hoos on 19:50 - Mar 13 with 3031 viewsGloucs_R

Stadium.... What is plan C if LCS doesn't come off. (A being OOC, B being LCS)

How far afield does our scouting network roam.

Any truth in the Tune group looking at other clubs?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Hoos on 19:50 - Mar 13 with 3030 viewsNoelmc

Hoos on 19:09 - Mar 13 by BrianMcCarthy

Very good, thanks Brian.

Actually works in my favour that tomorrow's match has been postponed as I'm going to a friend's 60th birthday at the Kempton Park horse racing.

Hopefully you can make it over to one of the re-arranged matches in May/June/July and we can catch up then. I'd be surprised if we are back playing again in April.

Hope the knee op goes well.
Hoos on 19:52 - Mar 13 with 3020 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Tony Pony’s name has been mentioned in allegations of financial impropriety and it’s noticeable that his social media noise has been scaled back considerably, and thankfully so.

What is Tony Pony’s role now at QPR and who is the one where the buck stops at?

If Tony Pony were to go on ‘extended holiday’ or his airline go bust due to the coronavirus hitting the travel industry hard, how would this impact QPR and have we thought of contingency plans?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Hoos on 20:04 - Mar 13 with 2982 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hoos on 19:50 - Mar 13 by Noelmc

Very good, thanks Brian.

Actually works in my favour that tomorrow's match has been postponed as I'm going to a friend's 60th birthday at the Kempton Park horse racing.

Hopefully you can make it over to one of the re-arranged matches in May/June/July and we can catch up then. I'd be surprised if we are back playing again in April.

Hope the knee op goes well.

Thanks for that, man. It's just the standard cartilage op that so many of us nearly-50's seem to be prone to. I had one knee done four years ago, this is the other. In and and on the day and six weeks rehab.

I'm not a fan of the horse industry, to be honest, but I hope you and your mate have a nice day. Vive le difference.

Hoos on 20:13 - Mar 13 with 2957 viewsHastings_Hoops

Loftus Road upgrades as a interim until any new stadium because even if the Council ‘gave’ us the Linford Christie site tomorrow (which they won’t) it will take at least 5 years to consult, design, get planning and construct a new stadium.

The reality is more like 10 years to move into a new stadium (if ever) allowing for council consultation and red tape to dispose of the site, judicial review on any decision to dispose and then Judicial review on any planning consent.

Has any work been done to establish what could be done to Loftus Road with a 10 year interim plan in mind?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2020 20:15]
Hoos on 20:17 - Mar 13 with 2942 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Will QPR ever entertain the idea of a elected fan on the board?
Hoos on 21:06 - Mar 13 with 2845 viewsBakes

Why do the hand dryers in the Ellerslie road toilet blow out cold air?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Hoos on 21:10 - Mar 13 with 2826 viewsPunteR

Defo Warren farm

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hoos on 21:20 - Mar 13 with 2809 viewsEsox_Lucius

With the changing of the guard at the top at QPR would it be prudent to ask if Ruben, and the rest of the board, have the same commitment to financing Warren Farm or are the club still going to try to get the fans to pay for it through a bond scheme? The same question also for the clubs commitment to getting a new stadium if they have to pay the going rate for land etc.

The grass is always greener.

Hoos on 21:28 - Mar 13 with 2776 viewsqprxtc

US or GB
SEX or M&S
MFI or DFS
ITV or BBC
QPR or XTC
Hoos on 21:34 - Mar 13 with 2751 viewsbosh67

If I pour a bath at 1 litre per 3 seconds in a 145 litre bath at the same time that a cheetah takes off and reaches 72 miles per hour over quarter of a mile before its muscles start to burn, does the bath fill before the cheetah's muscles start to burn? ................................................. Lee?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024