Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will there be a cricket season this year? 19:19 - Mar 18 with 2479 viewsShotKneesHoop

Release this afternoon from ECB ACO - recreational cricket suspended until further notice.

"Regrettably, we will not be starting the NCA season as planned. As a consequence the Captains & Umpires’ Meeting is also postponed. If the situation changes the Management Committee will look to salvage whatever we can but, for the time being the NCA League season is suspended until further notice".
[Post edited 18 Mar 2020 19:19]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Will there be a cricket season this year? on 21:08 - Mar 18 with 2428 viewsstowmarketrange

I’ve got tickets for the tests at edgbaston and the Oval in June and the ODI against someone I can’t remember now.
More refunds.
Will there be a cricket season this year? on 01:37 - Mar 19 with 2335 viewssmegma

I hope not.
Will there be a cricket season this year? on 16:41 - Mar 19 with 2237 viewsrobith

Our league has pre-emptively been called off. We donated our season fees to a local food bank
Will there be a cricket season this year? on 13:06 - Apr 5 with 2112 viewsthame_hoops

I can see the hundred being cancelled as mentioned by others and the blast maybe behind closed doors. It starts end of may.

Anyone watched the Aussie all or nothing on prime? I quite like some of their players after watching it, Tim Paine comes across an idiot, langer comes across really well, always liked him from his Middlesex days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024