Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread 08:47 - Mar 20 with 886 viewsDixie_CT

Following on from a cracker between St. George & Penrith, a bit of live sport for us on SKY. NRL is fantastic anyways so hunger down for a feast of brutality & bravery, skill and speed (said in he scent of Eddie Izzard speaking French)

Broncos is the only game I’ve been to out there and they lost that day to Gold Coast which was a bit like QPR winning at Brentford. Still ended up supporting Manly as that place is a bit of heaven.

Even though the Bunnies are now Burgess-less, I still see them winning this by 8-12.

Sky Sports Arena at 9
[Post edited 20 Mar 2020 8:48]
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 09:20 - Mar 20 with 864 viewsDixie_CT

Didn’t know the Mitchell had moved from Roosters to the Bunnies.

This is what football will look and sound like behind closed doors. Quality and intensity doesn’t seem that impacted but the industrial language is a bit more audible!
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 13:02 - Mar 20 with 826 viewsNorthernr

I enjoyed it but fck me it's not even anywhere near half the same thing without a crowd. Behind closed doors a v poor option on that evidence.

Loved that they still played the music and announcements over the tannoy though. "Let's get it started, let's get it started in here" to an empty stadium.
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 13:10 - Mar 20 with 822 viewsMrSheen

Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 13:02 - Mar 20 by Northernr

I enjoyed it but fck me it's not even anywhere near half the same thing without a crowd. Behind closed doors a v poor option on that evidence.

Loved that they still played the music and announcements over the tannoy though. "Let's get it started, let's get it started in here" to an empty stadium.

Don't have Sky any more so haven't seen the game, but don't the Bunnies still have Tom Burgess? mutters that they kept the weakest of them.
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 13:54 - Mar 20 with 810 viewsDixie_CT

I would take it over nothing and thought the impact on quality was minimal.

Tom Burgess is still there. I’ve never thought any of them were as good as made out but Sam quite far ahead of his brothers.
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 08:35 - Mar 21 with 763 viewsDixie_CT

Great bit of league there between Manly & Roosters. First time I’ve ever seen Tedesco lose the ball but he still had a blinder, that double chip would have been something else. Manly look decent and ground it out really well.

Funny hearing the planes overhead and the subs bench heckling kickers was novel. Crappy old stadium!

This is lot a better than nothing
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 09:09 - Mar 21 with 752 viewsMrSheen

Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 08:35 - Mar 21 by Dixie_CT

Great bit of league there between Manly & Roosters. First time I’ve ever seen Tedesco lose the ball but he still had a blinder, that double chip would have been something else. Manly look decent and ground it out really well.

Funny hearing the planes overhead and the subs bench heckling kickers was novel. Crappy old stadium!

This is lot a better than nothing

Roosters in crisis!
Broncos v Bunnies - Match Thread on 18:28 - Mar 21 with 729 viewsnadera78

Loved seeing the guy whose house backed onto Leichhardt Oval had scaffolding erected at the bottom of his garden so he and his mates could watch the footie. And they had a keg with them too, so no need to pop back inside for another beer. Brilliant stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024