Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Greatest ever comeback 22:58 - Apr 5 with 1554 viewsloftboy

No not QPR 5 Newcastle 5
In lockdown boredom played the card game UNO with the Mrs tonight, first to 25, I was 9-0 down and won 25-22. This will never be forgotten!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Greatest ever comeback on 23:01 - Apr 5 with 1534 viewsBoston

My lockdown includes Mrs Boston being hog tied and wearing handcuffs. It's passing the time.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Greatest ever comeback on 23:10 - Apr 5 with 1520 views2Thomas2Bowles

I've been working on a cellar to keep a new gimp, unfortunately I see today he said he is not visiting south London till this virus has passed.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 23:19]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Greatest ever comeback on 23:35 - Apr 5 with 1481 views2Thomas2Bowles

As for comebacks, I once scored a goal from my sides goal area, when the Op keeper came out of his area to make it 1-1then chipped him again Ronaldinho style v Seaman to win 2-1

To be honest, I was too fecked to run up the pitch for the first one but it was a beauty.
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 23:36]

Greatest ever comeback on 23:48 - Apr 5 with 1457 viewsWatfordR

On more than one occasion I came back home after a night out in the City. 4.30 in the morning was my finest effort.
Greatest ever comeback on 23:57 - Apr 5 with 1437 views2Thomas2Bowles

Greatest ever comeback on 23:48 - Apr 5 by WatfordR

On more than one occasion I came back home after a night out in the City. 4.30 in the morning was my finest effort.

Lightweight

I often had breakfast in Barclays 24 hour cafe, 6 or 7am
Anyone remember them?

Greatest ever comeback on 00:21 - Apr 6 with 1419 viewsBoston

Greatest ever comeback on 23:57 - Apr 5 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Lightweight

I often had breakfast in Barclays 24 hour cafe, 6 or 7am
Anyone remember them?

Little too upmarket my friend, British Rail 24hr staff canteen, under Euston Station, supposed to show a railway card, but they rarely checked.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 0:22]

Greatest ever comeback on 00:22 - Apr 6 with 1411 viewsBoston

Greatest ever comeback on 00:21 - Apr 6 by Boston

Little too upmarket my friend, British Rail 24hr staff canteen, under Euston Station, supposed to show a railway card, but they rarely checked.

...and small money.

Greatest ever comeback on 08:18 - Apr 6 with 1302 views2Thomas2Bowles

Greatest ever comeback on 00:21 - Apr 6 by Boston

Sorry not the Barclays bank

Was a small chain of cafes maybe 3 one at Westminster, bit grotty mostly used by clubbers and cab drivers if you fancied breakfast as 2/3/4/5... in the morning.

Login to get fewer ads

Greatest ever comeback on 08:35 - Apr 6 with 1287 viewskingo

Along with many other Rs, I went to the funeral of the late Steve Edwards in Bognor on a Friday.After a lot of time in the pub both before and after, we were told there were no trains back to London. About 25 of us then had a warriors style journey through the night back to the smoke. Memorable stop off was Havant on a Friday night, where word spread quickly of our presence in one of their pubs. Got back to Waterloo and no underground till the morning. Eventually got home 24 hours after setting off.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Greatest ever comeback on 08:53 - Apr 6 with 1259 viewstimcocking

Textbook Joe.

Ps 'we' were once 6-0 down in a cup competition, came back to draw 6-6, only to lose on penalties.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2020 8:55]
Greatest ever comeback on 10:32 - Apr 6 with 1154 viewsNoDiddley

Greatest ever comeback on 08:35 - Apr 6 by kingo

Along with many other Rs, I went to the funeral of the late Steve Edwards in Bognor on a Friday.After a lot of time in the pub both before and after, we were told there were no trains back to London. About 25 of us then had a warriors style journey through the night back to the smoke. Memorable stop off was Havant on a Friday night, where word spread quickly of our presence in one of their pubs. Got back to Waterloo and no underground till the morning. Eventually got home 24 hours after setting off.

You must have been pi55ed it was in Chichester 😳
Greatest ever comeback on 10:53 - Apr 6 with 1129 viewskingo

Greatest ever comeback on 10:32 - Apr 6 by NoDiddley

You must have been pi55ed it was in Chichester 😳

Can’t say I didn’t have the odd one or two 😀
down on the South Coast somewhere

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Greatest ever comeback on 15:42 - Apr 6 with 1002 viewsNewhopphoops

Greatest ever comeback on 23:48 - Apr 5 by WatfordR

A mate went for a quick sharpener after work; several hours later caught a Crossrail to Croydon from Blackfriars; woke up in Brighton; decided to stay on the same train which was heading back into town; woke up in Bedford; decided to stay on the same train which was heading back into town; and successfully got off at Blackfriars and went to work.
Greatest ever comeback on 15:58 - Apr 6 with 985 viewsthame_hoops

Greatest ever comeback on 23:01 - Apr 5 by Boston

My lockdown includes Mrs Boston being hog tied and wearing handcuffs. It's passing the time.

Patriots over the falcons in the superbowl has to be up there with the greatest ever sports comeback..
Greatest ever comeback on 16:06 - Apr 6 with 979 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Greatest ever comeback on 15:42 - Apr 6 by Newhopphoops

A mate went for a quick sharpener after work; several hours later caught a Crossrail to Croydon from Blackfriars; woke up in Brighton; decided to stay on the same train which was heading back into town; woke up in Bedford; decided to stay on the same train which was heading back into town; and successfully got off at Blackfriars and went to work.

I did something similar once. Met an old college mate in Covent Garden 15-20 years ago for a midweek afternoon drink. Ended up in a 2 jugs for the price of 1 cocktails bar, which was where the Apple store is now.

Anyway rat@rsed managed to find my way back to Paddington for the short train hop to Ealing Broadway. 8 min journey or something but next thing I knew I was waking up at an unfamilier place. Staggered around the station a bit before working out I was in Oxford. Thankfully managed to find a train going back to Ealing.

Woke up some time later in Paddington again. Slightly more sober by now and decided taxi home was the best option. Home about 2am and back up for work at 6am.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Greatest ever comeback on 19:57 - Apr 6 with 859 viewsCiderwithRsie

There was a legendary occasion when I was a kid when my dad not only fell asleep on the wrong branch of the Metropolitan Line but had to abandon his umbrella in the front garden as he was incapable of working out how to get through the front door while the thing was up.

Still going strong at 91 (fingers crossed) so it never did him much harm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024