Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accountant / Personal Tax advisor 10:53 - Apr 16 with 625 viewsDubaiR

Looking to find the above for help with with ongoing tax issues and rather put the business through someone on here.

Thanks and stay safe
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 11:06]
Accountant / Personal Tax advisor on 11:53 - Apr 16 with 569 viewsBoston

Frustrating, isn’t it. I have been in dispute with the IRS over my 2009 Tax Return. The palava started about six months after I filed and there’s no end in site. I went to their office in Boston about seven years ago where I submitted my paperwork to the Tax Advocate(their internal investigation Dept) and within five mins he assured me the problem was with the government office, I was not to worry about anything. Well here I am, still in limbo, account garnished, god knows how many letters, my application for tax court, accepted but dates keep getting cancelled. Fortunately, in the big picture, it ain’t a problem, but I pity those who get the run around and need the money.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 11:54]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Accountant / Personal Tax advisor on 12:19 - Apr 16 with 543 viewsDubaiR

Just a massive pain more than anything. Was paying a lot more tax 19/20 tax year due to an underpayment in 18/19. Fine no problem, only now to log in and see they want £1768 which is now overdue, first time this was ever mentioned despite multiple calls. It's just reached a stage where I would rather pay a professional.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 12:19]
Accountant / Personal Tax advisor on 15:35 - Apr 16 with 468 viewsBoston

Accountant / Personal Tax advisor on 12:19 - Apr 16 by DubaiR

Just a massive pain more than anything. Was paying a lot more tax 19/20 tax year due to an underpayment in 18/19. Fine no problem, only now to log in and see they want £1768 which is now overdue, first time this was ever mentioned despite multiple calls. It's just reached a stage where I would rather pay a professional.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 12:19]

Ah, I have a Certified Public Account and still little movement. So I just plod on, filing and paying every year. They owe me, so I suppose I’ll pass away before it appears.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024