Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lockdown Personage 19:31 - Apr 16 with 3040 viewsFredManRave

Ok so lockdown has now been extended for a further 3 weeks which begs the obvious question of if you could choose to be lockdowned with one person (non family) only, dead* or alive, then who would it be and why?!

My answer is Shakira because we could jam together.

So let's see how shallow or deep you all are...

*Just to clarify it wouldn't be the corpse it would actually be the live version.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Lockdown Personage on 20:27 - Apr 16 with 2454 viewsBklynRanger

I'd have to say Colonel Wilma Deering from 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century'.

Not only would there be a guaranteed mutual attraction (come on Wilma, we've tidied all the cupboards twice) but 25th Century technology could be very useful at the moment in terms of lockdown hacks: jumping the queue with online wine merchants, making noodles out of shampoo, holographic pranks etc
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 20:28]
Lockdown Personage on 22:26 - Apr 16 with 2342 viewswombat

Lockdown Personage on 20:27 - Apr 16 by BklynRanger

I'd have to say Colonel Wilma Deering from 'Buck Rogers in the 25th Century'.

Not only would there be a guaranteed mutual attraction (come on Wilma, we've tidied all the cupboards twice) but 25th Century technology could be very useful at the moment in terms of lockdown hacks: jumping the queue with online wine merchants, making noodles out of shampoo, holographic pranks etc
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 20:28]

Can’t go for one it’s either
Spike Milligan
Or Billy Connolly
Either would make the days pass easily for me.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Lockdown Personage on 22:30 - Apr 16 with 2330 viewsLythamR

Dostoevsky
A great writer, decent chess player, poker player but bad gambler so would keep me engaged and help me polish up my Russian language

No hold on, scratch that.

Sally James, Final Answer!
Lockdown Personage on 22:51 - Apr 16 with 2301 viewsLongsufferingR

So, assuming lockdown means they have no means of escape, John Terry.

24 hour loop of the Warnock 1-0 followed by nearly three weeks of techniques I've learned from Britain's Most Evil Killers.
Lockdown Personage on 00:51 - Apr 17 with 2229 viewsLoftgirl

Nicole Scherzinger
Lockdown Personage on 07:27 - Apr 17 with 2148 viewsBlackCrowe

Lockdown Personage on 00:51 - Apr 17 by Loftgirl

Nicole Scherzinger

Nigella. For the food obvs

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Lockdown Personage on 07:57 - Apr 17 with 2125 viewsWokingR

Lexi Belle
And I'm making no excuses or apologies.
Lockdown Personage on 08:02 - Apr 17 with 2118 viewsMrSheen

I don’t suppose Mary Berry does any ironing?
Login to get fewer ads

Lockdown Personage on 08:23 - Apr 17 with 2086 viewsLoftgirl

Lockdown Personage on 08:02 - Apr 17 by MrSheen

I don’t suppose Mary Berry does any ironing?

Lockdown Personage on 08:39 - Apr 17 with 2061 viewsKonk

Bob Mortimer. After watching his ‘Gone fishing’ programme with Paul Whitehouse, I really, really want to be his best mate. Very funny, sensitive, interesting, loves his football, loads of good stories and I reckon the time would fly. I like making up games when bored at airports/train stations etc and I reckon he’d be an absolute don at that. Seems competent in the kitchen and likes an ale. Good times.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Lockdown Personage on 09:55 - Apr 17 with 1980 viewsRangersDave

Victoria Coren Mitchell.

Rangers fan
Smart
Funny
Great bod.

Nuff Said!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Lockdown Personage on 10:02 - Apr 17 with 1962 viewswood_hoop

I am extremy shallow and wanton....... maybe she is a good backgammon player which would be a bonus.

Penelope Cruz
Lockdown Personage on 11:56 - Apr 17 with 1890 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lockdown Personage on 10:02 - Apr 17 by wood_hoop

I am extremy shallow and wanton....... maybe she is a good backgammon player which would be a bonus.

Penelope Cruz

Trust me Woody, Penny’s not much in the sack and irredeemably hopeless at backgammon.

Now Vergara, totally different ball game. Goes at it like a barn door in a gale and whatever you do, don’t play her at poker: you’ll be butt naked, covered in Nutella and her sex toy before you know it!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lockdown Personage on 12:08 - Apr 17 with 1873 viewskarl

Lockdown Personage on 09:55 - Apr 17 by RangersDave

Victoria Coren Mitchell.

Rangers fan
Smart
Funny
Great bod.

Nuff Said!

Can it be like furlough in 3 week blocks? I'll take the 2nd shift
Lockdown Personage on 12:17 - Apr 17 with 1854 viewsLblock

Gimme two 1200's, a stack of vinyl and the legend that is Mr Frankie Knuckles (RIP)

Yes there's DJ's who I am sure have more technical tricks up their sleeve but Frankie the Don of DJ'ing for me. Love to learn from him. Gutted I don't think I ever attended a night that he played at... I may have done.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Lockdown Personage on 12:26 - Apr 17 with 1854 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lockdown Personage on 11:56 - Apr 17 by PlanetHonneywood

Trust me Woody, Penny’s not much in the sack and irredeemably hopeless at backgammon.

Now Vergara, totally different ball game. Goes at it like a barn door in a gale and whatever you do, don’t play her at poker: you’ll be butt naked, covered in Nutella and her sex toy before you know it!

Isn’t he the Chilean Redknapp signing that did fúck all for us?
Lockdown Personage on 12:36 - Apr 17 with 1846 viewswood_hoop

Lockdown Personage on 11:56 - Apr 17 by PlanetHonneywood

Planet H thank your inside info, Vergara looks like a fine substitute, not keen on Nutella though, can you ask if she likes Marmite.
Lockdown Personage on 12:54 - Apr 17 with 1821 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Lockdown Personage on 12:36 - Apr 17 by wood_hoop

Planet H thank your inside info, Vergara looks like a fine substitute, not keen on Nutella though, can you ask if she likes Marmite.

If you can lick marmite off where she wants Nutella, then Namaste is all I can say to you!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Lockdown Personage on 19:59 - Apr 17 with 1708 viewsdezzar

Lockdown Personage on 12:17 - Apr 17 by Lblock

Gimme two 1200's, a stack of vinyl and the legend that is Mr Frankie Knuckles (RIP)

Yes there's DJ's who I am sure have more technical tricks up their sleeve but Frankie the Don of DJ'ing for me. Love to learn from him. Gutted I don't think I ever attended a night that he played at... I may have done.

OH DEAR
Lockdown Personage on 20:17 - Apr 17 with 1681 viewsMiss_Terraces

Jennifer Melfi (Sopranos psychiatrist). You're welcome to draw your own conclusions

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Lockdown Personage on 20:25 - Apr 17 with 1676 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Lockdown Personage on 12:26 - Apr 17 by BazzaInTheLoft

Isn’t he the Chilean Redknapp signing that did fúck all for us?

I watched Copa America last Summer Bazz and those 2 boys Vargas and Isle are still flying it and playing against better talent than most of the PL.Shame they were just after a paycheck for us.
I would have to vote for Kate Beckinsale dressed in that vampire black leather she could suck me dry anytime and keep bringing me back of course
Lockdown Personage on 21:28 - Apr 17 with 1615 viewsDorse

My wife says I can choose anyone I like and she won't hold it against me or bring it up ad nauseum, honest. So, with that in mind, and after careful consideration, I have decided to go for Sooty.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lockdown Personage on 22:38 - Apr 17 with 1563 viewsEsox_Lucius

After reading Shooting To The Top and Stan Bowles: The Autobiography I have realised you should never know anything about your heroes so.... I choose my wife for lockdown.

The grass is always greener.

Lockdown Personage on 22:40 - Apr 17 with 1560 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lockdown Personage on 22:38 - Apr 17 by Esox_Lucius

After reading Shooting To The Top and Stan Bowles: The Autobiography I have realised you should never know anything about your heroes so.... I choose my wife for lockdown.

Looking over your shoulder is she?
Lockdown Personage on 22:41 - Apr 17 with 1558 viewskensalriser

Lockdown Personage on 12:17 - Apr 17 by Lblock

1987 at Heaven.

I wondered why the hell he was playing all this disco when he was supposed to be the Godfather of House.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024