Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Easyjet/Airbus/QPR 17:30 - May 13 with 1669 viewsaston_hoop

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/easyjet-tycoon-stelios-haji-ioannou-offers-5m-rew

He will also guarantee to pay any informant's legal bills, and will pledge full payment of the £5m "once the Airbus-easyJet contract is cancelled after it has been proven as a result of the information given by the whistleblower that Airbus secured the orders using their bribery techniques".

"We are looking for small tips, anything from lavish entertainment at the Paris Air Show up to the equivalent of the QPR sponsorship fee," he will add.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 17:38 - May 13 with 1632 viewsjoe90

Do you think he meant to say Luton? They were sponsored by EasyJet. They also play in the brand colour.
Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 17:41 - May 13 with 1619 viewsaston_hoop

Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 17:38 - May 13 by joe90

Do you think he meant to say Luton? They were sponsored by EasyJet. They also play in the brand colour.

I took it more as a dig about the fact that Tony was accused of receiving bribes from Airbus to buy their planes although I think that money was allegedly laundered through Caterham F1 rather than the Rs anyway

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 17:53 - May 13 with 1579 viewsBoston

Trouble with EasyJet is the lack of leg room.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 18:17 - May 13 with 1530 viewsTacticalR

Isn't this a beef between Stelios and the easyJet board? He is saying taking delivery of the planes is so irrational Airbus must have bribed the board. I am not sure where QPR come into this.

Air hostess clique

Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 19:01 - May 13 with 1466 viewsMedwayR

Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 18:17 - May 13 by TacticalR

Isn't this a beef between Stelios and the easyJet board? He is saying taking delivery of the planes is so irrational Airbus must have bribed the board. I am not sure where QPR come into this.

Points deduction coming our way.

Poll: Who’s better?

Easyjet/Airbus/QPR on 15:08 - May 23 with 929 viewsTacticalR

'The easyJet founder, Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, has failed in his attempt to oust the chairman and chief executive of the low-cost airline in a shareholder vote on Friday.

Haji-Ioannou, the airline's largest shareholder, had been seeking to oust four directors in a special shareholder vote as he seeks the cancellation of a £4.5bn order for more than 100 new aircraft that he believes jeopardises the airline's future.'

EasyJet founder Stelios fails in attempt to oust chairman and CEO
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2020/may/22/easyjet-founder-stelios-fails-i

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024