Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... 23:33 - May 26 with 4330 views18StoneOfHoop

From Spanish Town to Loftus Road

The best part of this thread; Koffee in a QPR shirt: https://scontent.flhr3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/101076993_10207601937722944_2800

Even if reggae is really not your bag one thing is for sure that you really got to respect is that she'd never ever shake 26 Captain Leader Racist & BellEnd's filthy hand and she's a healthy eating vegan,not wolfing down the chlorine and chemical-laden chicken.
[Post edited 27 May 2020 3:41]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 00:31 - May 27 with 4243 viewstimcocking

Always good to hear.
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 01:10 - May 27 with 4234 viewsTacticalR

A Grammy award winner I see.

Air hostess clique

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 02:07 - May 27 with 4198 viewsBoston

Does he do requests? Johnny Reggae Reggae lay it on me...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 02:56 - May 27 with 4197 viewsNorthLondonR

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 02:07 - May 27 by Boston

Does he do requests? Johnny Reggae Reggae lay it on me...

Probably has something to do with Seanie B who is a Rangers fan through and through and from white city. He leads the 1xtra in Jamaica annual shindig along with Rodigan.

Love Koffee though.
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 09:47 - May 27 with 3975 viewsMrSheen

Presumably we picked her up after she was released by a Premier League club for being too small to make it.

Owes her speed to being able to name every QPR manager since 1976 in under a minute.
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 11:08 - May 27 with 3876 viewsericgen34

ah that's good to know! I really like her, we saw her at Glasto last year and that was a great gig

Her best song IMO is this one:
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 11:51 - May 27 with 3817 viewsDannyPaddox

Nice one 18 stone.

What a gal!
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 12:39 - May 27 with 3740 viewsmakaveli1882

She performed at Bush Hall last year through 1extra I think.

Good thread good find.
Login to get fewer ads

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 14:31 - May 27 with 3585 viewsphilc

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed listening to that. Just downloaded some of her tracks.

If we ever move stadium and decide to do an an arsenal style farewell concert we are going to a good line up of acts. A punk / reggae hybrid. Although Arsenal / Chelsea attract a certain type of celebrity the real talent have always been drawn towards the R’s.
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 15:01 - May 27 with 3548 viewsBoston

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 14:31 - May 27 by philc

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed listening to that. Just downloaded some of her tracks.

If we ever move stadium and decide to do an an arsenal style farewell concert we are going to a good line up of acts. A punk / reggae hybrid. Although Arsenal / Chelsea attract a certain type of celebrity the real talent have always been drawn towards the R’s.

Y’wha...when the bass guitarist for Chaos (who they), is a s/t holder in the west Paddock!

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 16:59 - May 27 with 3472 viewsdistortR

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 15:01 - May 27 by Boston

Y’wha...when the bass guitarist for Chaos (who they), is a s/t holder in the west Paddock!

Dino!
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 18:49 - May 27 with 3377 viewscharmr

You know Mr Ortenzi distortr?
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 18:54 - May 27 with 3367 viewsdistortR

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 18:49 - May 27 by charmr

used to mate, haven't seen him for years. Met him at rangers with his mates - stood in the paddocks as well. Great bunch of lads.
used to see him at gigs some times, also.
If you're in contact with him, please say hello from Gus! (Although that admittedly isn't very punk rock)
[Post edited 27 May 2020 18:56]
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 19:40 - May 27 with 3325 viewsMickS_

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 18:49 - May 27 by charmr

Restaurant in Eastcote that Boston referenced a few posts back? Sorry, can’t find it.
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 19:47 - May 27 with 3317 viewsBoston

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 19:40 - May 27 by MickS_

Restaurant in Eastcote that Boston referenced a few posts back? Sorry, can’t find it.

I’d say Mr Ortenzi snr is long retired...if not passed away.

I’d be a pal of Dino.

Edit Not a paladini.😉
[Post edited 27 May 2020 19:50]

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 20:44 - May 27 with 3267 viewsdistortR

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 19:47 - May 27 by Boston

I’d say Mr Ortenzi snr is long retired...if not passed away.

I’d be a pal of Dino.

Edit Not a paladini.😉
[Post edited 27 May 2020 19:50]

confused.

Say hello to Dino!!
Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 22:27 - May 27 with 3205 viewsBoston

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 20:44 - May 27 by distortR

confused.

Say hello to Dino!!

Dino’s Dad had an eatery in Eastcote.

Myself and Dino were mates.

Paladino vs Paladini..,childish attempt at humour.

I will indeed say hello to him.

There, sort out any confusion?

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 23:16 - May 27 with 3180 viewsdistortR

Current Jamaican young reggae superstar Koffee is a Ranger through & through... on 22:27 - May 27 by Boston

Dino’s Dad had an eatery in Eastcote.

Myself and Dino were mates.

Paladino vs Paladini..,childish attempt at humour.

I will indeed say hello to him.

There, sort out any confusion?

lol. the pal-a-dini bit wooshed.
Cheers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024