Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Financial Implications of Restarting 09:26 - Jun 2 with 1824 viewsAberystwythR

At the risk of asking an obvious question, are we moving towards a situation whereby finishing the season will un-do some of the good work by Hoos?

Playing and some non-playing staff will presumably be coming off furlough as they return to work, transport costs for away games, security in the stadium on match days to ensue no fans tun up, additional loan payments for extending hugill/amos etc, and other expenses- all with no match day income and from what I've seen no extra payments for sky sports/BT?
Financial Implications of Restarting on 15:09 - Jun 2 with 1652 viewsderbyhoop

Reasonable questions. I think we know the answer. Limited income but most of the costs remain.
The League may have to relax some of the FFP rules. Too late for us, though.

Of course we could win 7 out of 9, sneak into the playoffs, win them and we can swim in PL riches.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Financial Implications of Restarting on 15:47 - Jun 2 with 1619 viewsJAPRANGERS

Doesn't affect me of course but will season ticket holders be offered refunds for the games they cannot be there in the flesh for, do you think? If so finances will be even worsened. . Or will fans generally forgo the refunds??
Financial Implications of Restarting on 16:02 - Jun 2 with 1595 viewscolinallcars

Financial Implications of Restarting on 15:47 - Jun 2 by JAPRANGERS

Doesn't affect me of course but will season ticket holders be offered refunds for the games they cannot be there in the flesh for, do you think? If so finances will be even worsened. . Or will fans generally forgo the refunds??

I think most will forego the refind or of course the money could be deducted from next years ST
Financial Implications of Restarting on 16:08 - Jun 2 with 1581 viewsstevec

It’s a strange one regards tickets already purchased. Noticed a while back some on here were saying they’ll let the club keep the money, very laudable, but I can’t help thinking, when the players don’t take a wage cut (deferrals are not a wage cut), then why should I be subsiding their pay.

Maybe I’ll take a leaf out the players book, the club can defer my tickets until next season.
Financial Implications of Restarting on 17:04 - Jun 2 with 1543 viewsterryb

The only club I know that have publically made a statement regarding refunds is Chesham united of the Southern League.

They have given their ST holders four options:-

1) Refund of money on a pro rata basis
2) Donate the money to the club
3) Use as part payment for ST for next season
4) Donate to charity
Financial Implications of Restarting on 17:32 - Jun 2 with 1508 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Financial Implications of Restarting on 17:04 - Jun 2 by terryb

The only club I know that have publically made a statement regarding refunds is Chesham united of the Southern League.

4) Donate to charity

Very admirable.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Financial Implications of Restarting on 17:48 - Jun 2 with 1493 viewscolinallcars

Financial Implications of Restarting on 17:04 - Jun 2 by terryb

4) Donate to charity

(5). Buy me 25 pints of London Pride.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024