Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Games on offy 15:41 - Jun 3 with 1179 viewsconnell10

I presume all our remaining games will be shown on the offy site free of charge?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Games on offy on 15:46 - Jun 3 with 1149 viewsA40Bosh

I would expect it to be free to season ticket holders.

I don't think I would have an issue on them charging a "small" fee to anyone else who wants to watch it.

They could have one log on for QPR season ticket holders and fans and one log on for away supporters who would get a poorer quality stream, a single fixed camera and no commentator and adverts every couple of mins

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Games on offy on 16:15 - Jun 3 with 1073 viewsdaveB

Sky are showing some games, possibly all of them on the red button but nothing announced yet from EFL. Rumour was that all Season Ticket holders get a password to watch all games online which was only open to those outside the Uk before now
Games on offy on 16:17 - Jun 3 with 1069 viewsDWQPR

Games on offy on 16:15 - Jun 3 by daveB

Sky are showing some games, possibly all of them on the red button but nothing announced yet from EFL. Rumour was that all Season Ticket holders get a password to watch all games online which was only open to those outside the Uk before now

Assume that would be a one time password otherwise they'll be passed around the various message boards within minutes.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Games on offy on 16:31 - Jun 3 with 1043 viewsWatford_Ranger

This is disgraceful...

Games on offy on 16:43 - Jun 3 with 1000 viewsToast_R

How's that even allowed?

I can see streaming games becoming the norm especially if next season is played out behind closed doors too. Would save the ball ache of us trying to find a new stadium...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024