Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc 00:01 - Jun 15 with 2110 viewsqueensparker

Is here;

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/features/the-four-year-plan-relived/

Brilliant viewing, well worth a watch. Ale Faurlin remains the main man
Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 00:13 - Jun 15 with 2080 viewsW7Ranger

Just finished watching myself, was surprised there wasn't a thread on this earlier. A great watch, and perhaps "surprisingly", a lot a love for Paladini.

Some great stories there.

What an appointment by Amit to get Warnock. The perfect manager for us at that time. So many of us had reservations about his appointment, and then reservations about his summer signings which he touches on during the video.

Really enjoyable watch.
Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 08:52 - Jun 15 with 1899 viewsNoelmc

Yes. Fantastic viewing.

I re-watched the original version at 3pm then the interactive version at 6pm. The latter was key clips from the film with commentary from some of the main characters.

Warnock was as entertaining as ever and even mentioned that he re-discovered a box of 2000 emails from QPR fans when he left. I wouldn’t count on replies any time soon though!

Mat Hodgson provided useful insight and said he almost pulled the plug a couple of times but luckily stuck with it and benefited from the fantastic ending.

Great to have input from Ale, Hogan & Amit too. Would have been very interesting if they had Paladini as well, but could you believe anything he would have said? Still think the clips of him after the FA verdict show the best depiction of relief I have ever seen on film.

Very well done to Paul Morrissey & the Club for pulling it together.
Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 10:02 - Jun 15 with 1807 viewsW7Ranger

Also, I totally forgot Hogan had been with us during that whole period of the 4 year plan. I then started to watch the 10/11 season again, and christ Hogan was bloody good for us that season. I know he didn't play quite so much towards the end of that season, but he played a massive part of our unbeaten start. A real natural talent. Such a shame that for some reason he lost his way / lost interest in football not long after that season, playing only about another 45 times in the following 6 years!
Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 11:26 - Jun 15 with 1699 viewsLythamR

Did they cover the Paulo Sousa episode?
Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 12:33 - Jun 15 with 1606 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 11:26 - Jun 15 by LythamR

Did they cover the Paulo Sousa episode?

No, Lytham.

I watched it last night. What hit me hardest was how lucky we are to have Amit Bhatia. The rest we'd all heard before and it was good to hear it again.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 12:44 - Jun 15 with 1589 viewsW7Ranger

Four Year Plan watchalong with Warnock, Ale etc on 12:33 - Jun 15 by BrianMcCarthy

No, Lytham.

I watched it last night. What hit me hardest was how lucky we are to have Amit Bhatia. The rest we'd all heard before and it was good to hear it again.

What was also really apparent was the huge love there was for Alé. It really hit the whole squad hard when the shitstorm surrounding Alé reared it's ugly head.

Amit didn't hide the fact that Alé was his favourite player at the time, maybe even still is now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024