Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturdays starting line up? 10:33 - Jun 16 with 2506 viewsconnell10

Anyone gonna hazard a guess?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Saturdays starting line up? on 10:52 - Jun 16 with 1743 viewsgazza1

Team selection will not be far from the last game at Preston.......but it does depend on fitness.

KELLY
RANGEL - HALL - BARBET - MANNING
SAMUUAL - BALL - AMOS
HUGILL - CHAIR - EZE
Saturdays starting line up? on 10:53 - Jun 16 with 1743 viewsRog

Kelly

Rangel
Hall
Barbet
Manning

Amos
Ball

Bright
Eze
Chair

Hugill
Saturdays starting line up? on 11:06 - Jun 16 with 1715 viewsAberystwythR

Kelly

Rangel Barbett Masterson Manning

Cameron Ball

Chair Eze Osayi- Samuel

Hugill

If Hall is all but gone it would seem daft to not use this time to blood Masterson a bit more
Saturdays starting line up? on 11:08 - Jun 16 with 1709 viewsgazza1

i forgot cameron.......plays instead of amos.
Saturdays starting line up? on 11:23 - Jun 16 with 1666 viewsQPR_Jim

Saturdays starting line up? on 10:52 - Jun 16 by gazza1

Team selection will not be far from the last game at Preston.......but it does depend on fitness.

KELLY
RANGEL - HALL - BARBET - MANNING
SAMUUAL - BALL - AMOS
HUGILL - CHAIR - EZE

I think it will heavily depend on fitness like you say. Will be interesting to see what team gets selected as we don't really know who's fit.
Saturdays starting line up? on 11:26 - Jun 16 with 1650 viewsjeffranger

Saturdays starting line up? on 11:06 - Jun 16 by AberystwythR

Kelly

Rangel Barbett Masterson Manning

Cameron Ball

Chair Eze Osayi- Samuel

Hugill

If Hall is all but gone it would seem daft to not use this time to blood Masterson a bit more

Cameron is suspended as sent off against Preston
Saturdays starting line up? on 11:45 - Jun 16 with 1605 viewsNorthernr

Shall we wait for Eze and Bright's positive Covid tests on Thursday night first before getting ahead of ourselves with a team selection?
Saturdays starting line up? on 11:50 - Jun 16 with 1590 viewsozexile

No Shodipo?
Login to get fewer ads

Saturdays starting line up? on 11:53 - Jun 16 with 1577 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Is Remy available for "Is Remy available" posts?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:02 - Jun 16 with 1560 viewsWatford_Ranger

As long we don’t experiment with some bizarre diamond formation and BOS up front as we did at Oakwell I’ll be happy.
Saturdays starting line up? on 12:03 - Jun 16 with 1551 viewsNorthernr

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:02 - Jun 16 by Watford_Ranger

As long we don’t experiment with some bizarre diamond formation and BOS up front as we did at Oakwell I’ll be happy.

Bloody disaster that day. And came, like this one, just as we looked to really be getting it together.
Saturdays starting line up? on 12:07 - Jun 16 with 1532 viewssmegma

I envisage a five page argument by Friday.
Saturdays starting line up? on 12:08 - Jun 16 with 1521 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Presuming we are Covid free, is the entire squad available? Can’t recall any long term injuries?
Saturdays starting line up? on 12:15 - Jun 16 with 1495 viewsdaveB

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:08 - Jun 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Presuming we are Covid free, is the entire squad available? Can’t recall any long term injuries?

Only Cameron missing I think for the weekend although they are probably going to keep any injuries quiet
Saturdays starting line up? on 12:16 - Jun 16 with 1491 viewssmegma

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:08 - Jun 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

We had a 26 man squad for the warm up friendlies so I'd guess yes.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 12:17]
Saturdays starting line up? on 12:20 - Jun 16 with 1476 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:16 - Jun 16 by smegma

We had a 26 man squad for the warm up friendlies so I'd guess yes.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 12:17]

Any new younguns capable of a run out Smeg? Heard Gubbins and Bansu-McNulty being spoken of. Who will be making their debut first?
Saturdays starting line up? on 12:29 - Jun 16 with 1437 viewsA40Bosh

Kelly

Rangel Hall Barbet Manning

Ball Amos

Chair Eze BOS

Hugill

I would like to think that as club captain, and unless negotiations and relations have totally broken down, I would expect Hall to play the remaining games. If not then obviously Masterson gets another opportunity to step up and prove he will be the real deal next season

I would be surprised not to see Kane on at some point for Rangel as that seemed to be the norm for much of the season - I think that we get more subs upon resumption (or did I imagine that?)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:45 - Jun 16 with 1379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:29 - Jun 16 by A40Bosh

Kelly

Rangel Hall Barbet Manning

Ball Amos

Chair Eze BOS

Hugill

I would like to think that as club captain, and unless negotiations and relations have totally broken down, I would expect Hall to play the remaining games. If not then obviously Masterson gets another opportunity to step up and prove he will be the real deal next season

I would be surprised not to see Kane on at some point for Rangel as that seemed to be the norm for much of the season - I think that we get more subs upon resumption (or did I imagine that?)

5 subs, Bosh.

What's your thinking on swapping BOS? Better tracking back?

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:52 - Jun 16 with 1346 viewsA40Bosh

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:45 - Jun 16 by BrianMcCarthy

5 subs, Bosh.

What's your thinking on swapping BOS? Better tracking back?

Brian, that attacking 3 I just put in there in terms of personnel and not strictly starting position. To me sometimes we mix things up by shifting those three about and that can work quite well, so not thinking too much about the defensive side of things - just like the coaching team by all accounts :-)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Saturdays starting line up? on 13:09 - Jun 16 with 1302 viewsDannyPaddox

Man it’s been so long I can’t remember the names or even if they’re still with us. But I’ll give it a go. My starting XI. Please bear with me.

Goalkeeper
Not the the tall bloke who mostly plays well and then throws two in the net - the other one.

Defence
Irish. Top player. Or is he still on loan? Man something Manley? Mannering? Manuel - Ah the Spanish bloke. No not Spanish - Catalan. He’s very old. Fought in the Civil War. Still good for a game.

The French bloke. The Penalty king. King at giving them away.

German bloke. Big fella. We sold him? We didn’t sell him? He’s on loan? Wtf?

The other big German bloke. Bought him recently. Hermann Boobs? Klaus Oops? Patrick Errors? We didn’t buy him?

Holding midfield
American bloke. Said he’d help us out when he’s not house-viewing in the Twickenham area.

Finally! A name I remember. Dominic Orb. Tidy player.

Attacking midfield
First name on the team sheet for me if only I could remember it. Three letters with a Z in the middle. Best young player for decades and all people do is speculate on the also-rans were gonna buy when we sell him. Did we sell him?

Speedy lad with a double-barrelled name. Match winner. See above regarding who we will replace him with when sold.

Ikeas Chair? That’s not a real name surely. Anyway he’s quality and sure to become the player we’ll talk about selling next season once we’ve sold the two blokes we’re talking about selling this season

Striker
George? Geno? Dinah? The bloke we bought from the post office. Hasn’t scored for two years but runs around like a Trojan. I tell you it’s all about confidence - all he needs is that one goal and then - now playing in Scotland you say? Is Loic Remy still available?

Substitutes
I can see their faces. Names are on the tip of my tongue. I’ll get back to you soon as ...
[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 14:41]
Saturdays starting line up? on 13:14 - Jun 16 with 1285 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Saturdays starting line up? on 12:52 - Jun 16 by A40Bosh

Brian, that attacking 3 I just put in there in terms of personnel and not strictly starting position. To me sometimes we mix things up by shifting those three about and that can work quite well, so not thinking too much about the defensive side of things - just like the coaching team by all accounts :-)

Ok, well in that case i didn't really spend ten minutes analysing your bold thinking!

--------------Kelly
Rangel Hall Barbet Wallace
-----------Ball Amos
BOS--------- Eze---------Chair
--------------Hugill

I think Manning without Pugh in front and Cameron to come across is a risk. I know we'd miss his set pieces but a left-side of Manning and Chair would be targeted relentlessly. We also could do with Wallace's height when defending set pieces with Cameron missing.

Amos played very well at Preston after Cameron got sent off and should be encouraged to sit back more.

Saturdays starting line up? on 13:14 - Jun 16 with 1282 viewsNorthernr

On the keepers, I wonder if there's any chance of Dieng getting some action in these nine games? I hear Birmingham are v, v keen.
Saturdays starting line up? on 13:25 - Jun 16 with 1235 viewsDavieQPR

Saturdays starting line up? on 13:14 - Jun 16 by Northernr

On the keepers, I wonder if there's any chance of Dieng getting some action in these nine games? I hear Birmingham are v, v keen.

Dieng has already played for two teams Stevenage and Dundee this season. Is he eligible to play for us?
Saturdays starting line up? on 13:25 - Jun 16 with 1235 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Saturdays starting line up? on 13:14 - Jun 16 by Northernr

Darren Moore on Seny Dieng. I hope no scouts are watching this:

[Post edited 16 Jun 2020 13:42]
Saturdays starting line up? on 13:28 - Jun 16 with 1213 viewsNorthernr

Saturdays starting line up? on 13:25 - Jun 16 by DavieQPR

Dieng has already played for two teams Stevenage and Dundee this season. Is he eligible to play for us?

Stevenage and Dundee was last season, think he's only played for Donny in 2019/20.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024